LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
1. Personal Information
- 1.1 First name: Xavier
1.2 Middle name: Eduardo
1.3 Last name: Blake
1.4 Date of Birth: 1/1/1996
1.5 Height and Weight: (6'6" - 180 LBS)
- [X] Male
- [-] Caucasian
[-] Black/African American
[-] Asian/Pacific Islander
[-] American Indian
[-] Middle Eastern
1.8.2 City: Los Santos
1.8.3 State: San Andreas
1.9 Place of Birth: Vinewood Hills
- [X] United States Citizen
[-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
- [-] Yes
- [X] Male
2. Employment Information
- 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
- 2.2 Past or Current Employment:
2.2.1 Name of Company: ((Los Santos County Sheriff's Department))
2.2.2 Period of Employment: ((22/SEP/2022 - 02/NOV/2022))
2.2.3 Position Held: ((Deputy Sheriff Bonus II - MFTO then after reinstatement Deputy Sheriff Bonus I - FTO))
2.2.4 Reason for Departure: ((Resignation))
2.2.5 Name of Company:
2.2.6 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
2.2.7 Position Held:
2.2.8 Reason for Departure:
2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
- ((I'd like to try something new in GTAW. I have tried almost every law enforcement faction in the server and I thought it is time to try something new in terms of legal roleplay.))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
3.2.1 Drug test: *Xavier Blake arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 25/JAN/2023 to conduct a drug test.*By submitting this application, I, Xavier Blake, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.
3.1.1 Signature: Xavier Blake
3.1.2 Print name: Xavier Blake
3.1.3 Date: 25/JAN/2023
- 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
- 4.1 Forum Name: Access
4.2 Timezone: GMT +8
4.3 Discord: The Ruined King#3597
4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
Thomas King - LC
Robert Cafaro - LC
Xavier Blake - LS
Harvey Wayne - LS
((Add more rows as needed.))
4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
- Xavier is a Hispanic American male, born in Vinewood Hills, Los Santos in a loving family of 4. His mother is a typical Hispanic American house wife while his father was a Fire Fighter and a loved person in the Hispanic community which eventually had all eyes in the Community on Xavier to follow on his footsteps. Xavier went to Vinewood Highschool and regardless of him being a smart and bright kid, he often was bullied and made fun of due to his culture and race which eventually effected Xavier's self esteem and developed anxiety. Xavier often doubted himself and hated high-school due to the bullying and negative remarks but he had a supportive family which was his main and only source of happiness. His father being a Fire Engineer, he took Xavier to the station he worked at and showed Xavier around very often. Xavier eventually clicked with the idea of becoming a Fire Fighter that by the end of High School, Xavier applied to become a Volunteer Fire Fighter and joined his dad's adventures in Fire Fighting. However, during one of the scenes, Xavier noticed San Fire on scene to investigate an Arson situation and he admired the way the San Fire worked with and how they worked as a team and so on.
Once Xavier finished Highschool, he realized that he is not student material and that he is not built to go for college. Though, Xavier was confident about his ability to think, investigate and over all solve mysteries since he was that type of nerd in highschool. And so, he had an opportunity to follow on his dad's footsteps but the idea of becoming a uniformed Fire Marshal just invaded his mind and took over his way of thinking. And so, he talked with his father that he would prefer becoming a Fire Marshal instead of a Fire Fighter. His father was disappointed but eventually supportive as he always was, he supported Xavier's choice of fulfilling his wishes becoming a local Fire Marshal and eventually join San Fire. Few years later, Xavier has completed the San Fire Academy, graduated and became a Deputy Fire Marshal in the Office of State Fire Marshals of San Andreas. However, Xavier still suffers from sort of anxiety that effected him since childhood.