1.4 Other name(s):N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 01/05/1991
1.6 Weight: 190 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 3 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence:1024 Richman Street
1.9 Contact Number:2258
1.10 Email Address:[email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Name of High School: Union County Magnet High School
    Year of graduation: 2010

Name of College/University: Montclair State University
    Year of graduation:2015

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation:Edison Township Group
3.2 Rank held:Business Administrator
3.3 Tenure: 4 years, 6 months (01/02/2017 - 01/08/2021)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • LIST HERE
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • The circumstances of myself moving to a different city led to a resignation at my previous occupation.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Vincenzo Calvani, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print):Vincenzo Calvani
Name (signed):Vincenzo Calvani
Date: 04.03.2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name:Gamer18
7.2 Geographical location and timezone:Germany Wintertime = UTC/GMT +1. Summertime = UTC/GMT +2.
7.3 Character ID:40266
7.4 Discord username: Gamer18#0050
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: German

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I've been roleplaying on GTA World for around three and a half years, but I'm roleplaying since 2016.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
The second son of Cristina and Antonio Calvani, Vincenzo Calvani was born in a hospital in San Marino, Italy, on the 1st of March 1991. For the duration of their upbringing, the value of family was seared into their ways, learning to not take anything in life for granted. The young family moved with their two sons over to the United States of America as Vincenzo was around 3 years old.

Vincenzo's childhood was rather mundane, nonetheless, Vincenzo enjoyed spending time with his siblings Gianluca Calvani. The two siblings all attended Union County Magnet High School. His demeanor through high school was that of an average student. Nothing that really made him stand out, nor anything that made him unseen. Vincenzo enjoyed his sports like most students do at his age and joined the local football team.

In 2010 Vincenzo graduated from High School and made his decision to study business administration at the Union Montclair State University. Just like his time in high school, he blended right into the student crowd and without any hic-ups got his master's degree in business administration.

Once he got his master's degree Vincenzo decided to tick off a bucket list item and went to travel around the world, visiting various countries, embedding himself in those cultures, and learning their ways of living by taking on menial jobs to get around. After a year or so Vincenzo came back to the land of the free. Vincenzo sadly had to find out that his best friend Antonio, who became a Fire Marshall while he traveled around the world died in a motor vehicle accident. It was rather hard for him to get over this loss since they were friends from day one. It took him several months to get over this loss, he tried multiple things to distract himself from that tragedy but nothing seemed to help him. After time passed by Vincenzo got back on track as his brother Gianluca told him that he might be an uncle soon. After receiving such great news Vincenzo managed to get back on track finding a job. He acquired a job at the Edison Township Group where he was managing numerous properties alongside six other colleagues. The Edison Township Group is a real estate company located in New Jersey. It was noted that the Edison Township Group is in fact one of the largest real estate companies there.

The Calvani family, including the brother Gianluca, relocate to Los Santos after many years of living in New Jersey. After moving into Los Santos, Vincenzo got himself some smaller jobs to sustain their household as they were building a new life. The mundane jobs started to get to him, the 9 to 5 became a slur. It made him realize he needed something that would challenge him, pull him out of that 9 to 5 rhythm. Vincenzo was searching for a job that would give more meaning to his life.
During his world trip, he found that helping the community was something he enjoyed more than anything else. Whether it was the small things like helping someone with their groceries or fixing someone's tire on the side of the road. Just like his high school time where he joined the football team, he kept his body in shape whether it was going to the gym, going for an early morning jog, or taking a hike through the rural areas. He perseveres through challenges no matter the difficulty. Giving up is not something that is found in his vocabulary.

After a long search for a job that would fit his personality, his drive to help the community. He stumbled on multiple videos on YouTube of the State Fire Marshals, he did thorough research. Which reminded him of his old friend Antonio who sadly passed away. But after that Vincenzo started to become thoughtful, and asked himself if this could be a sign. It would be the perfect opportunity to keep some of Antonio’s spirit alive. So he became rather excited and determined to give this job his all.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Vincezo Calvani provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 04.03.2022.

7.11 Drug test: * Vincezo Calvani conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 04.03.2022. It returns Negative.
Last edited by Vincenzo Calvani on Sat Mar 05, 2022 11:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Division Chief Vincenzo Calvani
CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Arin Yeon
GTAW Forum Name: Katja
Badge Number: 34233
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Re: [Application] Vincenzo Calvani

Post by Arin Yeon »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Vincenzo Calvani,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Fire Marshal Arin Yeon
Recruitment Division

DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL ARIN YEON Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Arin Yeon

Re: [Application] Vincenzo Calvani [RECEIVED]

Post by Arin Yeon »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Vincenzo Calvani,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Deputy Fire Marshal Arin Yeon
Recruitment Division

DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL ARIN YEON Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Vincenzo Calvani
GTAW Forum Name: Gamer18
Badge Number: 40266

Re: [Application] Vincenzo Calvani [INTERVIEW]

Post by Vincenzo Calvani »

Available on the following dates:

Sun 06h of March 18:00-22:00
Mon 07th of March 19:00-22:00
Tue 08th of March 19:00-22:00
Division Chief Vincenzo Calvani
CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Arin Yeon

Re: [Application] Vincenzo Calvani [INTERVIEW]

Post by Arin Yeon »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Vincenzo Calvani,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 07/MAR/2022 - 19:00
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Deputy Fire Marshal Arin Yeon
Recruitment Division

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Application] Vincenzo Calvani [ACCEPTED]

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Vincenzo Calvani,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend two academy sessions within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
Recruitment Division

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL