1.4 Other name(s): N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 26/FEB/1998
1.6 Weight: 123 lbs
1.7 Height 5ft 7ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 200 Ineseno Road
1.9 Contact Number: 2620
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • 2003 - 2008 Alachua Elementary School
    2008 - 2012 A.L. Mebane Middle School
    2012 - 2016 Santa Fe High School - GED
    2016 - 2019 University of Florida - Bachelor of International Management: Specialization in Sports Management

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Infinite Wellness & Fitness, Alachua, Florida, US
3.2 Rank held: Fitness Trainer
3.3 Tenure: 1 year, 10 1/2 months (01/FEB/2020 - 15/DEC/2022)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • N/A
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Infinite Wellness & Fitness, Alachua - Resignation because of moving to a different state

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Ella Adams, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Ella Adams
Name (signed): Ella Adams
Date: 01/JAN/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Evalution
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Austria, GMT+1
7.3 Character ID: 30745
7.4 Discord username: Evalution#9360
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: German

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? GTAW Total: 4770 hours; Roleplay Total: 8 years

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Ella grew up on a farm in the heart of Florida as the youngest of five siblings. Even though she loved living on the farm, surrounded by her sisters and brothers, she knew she couldn't live there forever. Of course, she helped out where she could, in addition to her school activities. Getting up early and feeding cows, or cleaning the stalls were not uncommon on her daily schedule. All the work kept her incredibly fit, which she noticed as time went by, so she started to do sports in her free time as well. She loves volleyball, basketball and all kinds of gymnastics activities. This was a big point why she decided to study sports at a young age. Although she loves sports and has also worked in the fitness industry for almost two years, it doesn't fulfill her. She wants to do something different. She has often heard from her sister Kathleen about how life is like in Los Santos, Brenda another sister also told her about the beautiful city in the sunny state of San Andreas. All these words got her attention and so Ella decided to quit her job and start an adventure in Los Santos. With Kathleen by her side, she gets a lot of support while she settles down in the big city, but the young girl already wants to pursue her dreams.
She has given a lot of thought to what she would like to do the most. In the first place, she still wants to keep herself fit and doesn't want to end up sitting in an office forever. The fitness aspects in her life will most likely help her a lot in the profession she is seeking right now. As a child, she often dreamed of becoming a firefighter, but her health was a big factor. Breathing in all the toxic substances in the long run scared her off, which made her almost forget her dream-job. When she arrived in Los Santos, she read an article in which the Los Santos Fire Marshals were looking for new marshals and Ella knew she had to apply and at least give it a try. She knows very well that her life and life's work should begin with helping people, keeping them safe and of course keeping them away from toxic fumes and smoke. The aspect that she can also investigate cases and thus track down perpetrators of arsons, makes her even more interested in this career path.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Ella Adams provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 01/JAN/2022.

7.11 Drug test: * Ella Adams conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 01/JAN/2022. It returns negative.
Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Vincenzo Calvani
GTAW Forum Name: Gamer18
Badge Number: 40266
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Re: [Application] Ella Adams

Post by Vincenzo Calvani »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Ella Adams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Division Chief Vincenzo Calvani
Field Operations Command
Canine Handler
Recruitment Officer

CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING

Vincenzo Calvani

Re: [Application] Ella Adams [Interview]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Ella Adams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply to this email with your availability for the entire week and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Field Operations Commander
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Division

CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Post by Ella Adams »

Vincenzo Calvani wrote: Mon Jan 02, 2023 1:44 am

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Ella Adams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply to this email with your availability for the entire week and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Field Operations Commander
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Division

Dear Mister Calvani,

first of all thank you for the opportunity to conduct an interview with you!
I'd be available from Monday to Friday between 2pm and 8pm.

Kind regards,
Ella Adams
Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler

Vincenzo Calvani

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Ella Adams,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • January 2, 5 PM
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Field Operations Command
Canine Handler
Recruitment Officer

CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Ella Adams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

(( Join our Discord and request the Academy Student Role: https://discord.gg/bfgANqfrq8 ))

Kind regards,

Division Chief Lena Yeon
Commander of Administrative Affairs
Recruitment Division

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team