1.4 Other name(s):

1.5 Date of Birth: 22/10/1999
1.6 Weight: 121 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 5 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 0701E Power Street
1.9 Contact Number: 02316278
1.10 Email Address: matea.vori@ulsa-edu

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • School / Institution Name: Osnovna Å kola Vatslav Vostrel Vaso, Zagreb
    Dates of Attendance: SEPT-2010 to MAY-2014
    Major OR Area of Study: Elementary school
    Degree / Certification Earned:

School / Institution Name: Katolička Klasična Gimnazija, Zagreb
    Dates of Attendance: SEPT-2014 to MAY-2018
    Major OR Area of Study: High School
    Degree / Certification Earned:

School / Institution Name: University of Los Santos
    Dates of Attendance: JAN-2019 to JAN-2023
    Major OR Area of Study: Medicine and Natural Sciences
    Degree / Certification Earned: Nursing

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: ULSA
3.2 Rank held: CAMPUS NURSE
3.3 Tenure: 5 months (JAN/2023 - MAY/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • LIST HERE
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Seeking for opportunity here in SFM.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • NONE

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • LIST HERE

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Matea Vori, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Matea Vori
Name (signed): Matea Vori
Date: 26/MAY/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Waffentrager
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Croatia, GMT 2
7.4 Discord username: Inspektor#2511
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: English and Croatian.

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? One year on GTA W, 11 years roleplaying in general.
7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Matea Vori is a twenty-three year old woman who was born and raised in Croatia, as only child in family of Croatian handball player as her father, and her mother, American, who he met playing handball in USA on torunament. Matea haven't had the best childhood, her father was not really around, raised only by her mother, who was really strict. It was obvious that her father, Igor would leave them, as he did when Matea was seventeen. When Matea finished high school, decided to find her luck at USA, activated her citizenship without any problems as her mother is American. Matea applied for ULSA and got her chance to get her bachelor's in nursing. As a talkative person, she made much friends, but her best friend is Luna, her roomate she lived with for all four years on college. They are like sisters, understanding each other even without saying any words. Matea passed her semesters pretty smooth, ended up soon graduating her degree in few days. As she is huge car lover, most of her scholarship money were spent on detailing her vehicle, so she sometimes ended up in poor financial situation, but somehow always managed to fix her problems. Last two years werent that bad for Matea, as she found stable (paid) job at ULSA, as intern nurse, working for their Department of Health. She gathered all experience she has from there, as her mentor, Hana Cho, who is Dean of Health, made sure she and her colleagues get the best treatment to become good people, and medicine workers one day. Matea worked for almost a year as a campus nurse at ULSA, but now seeking for new challenges, to be able to provide more for the society with her field work in SFM.
For Matea, joining the San Andreas Fire Marshals is not just a job, it's a chance to make a significant impact and leave a lasting legacy. With skills she developed as a nurse, she would be able to help ones in need, especially as one of first responders in fire-safety breaches. Also, she will get chance to work with various of different communities, which is one of her life goals to meet new people and grow as a person providing assistance to them. Matea wants to get a chance to be a part of this team, help Marshal's as organization to develop even bigger and stronger than it now is.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Matea Vori provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 26/MAY/2023.

7.11 Drug test: * Matea Vori conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 26/MAY/2023. It returns NEGATIVE RESULT
Last edited by Matea Vori on Sat May 27, 2023 1:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Deputy State Fire Marshal Trainee - Matea Vori
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Bruce Knight
GTAW Forum Name: Waynezx
Badge Number: 73207
Primary Assignment: Arson Prevention Team

Re: [Application] Matea Vori

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Matea Vori,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Deputy Marshal Bruce Knight

Bruce Knight

Re: [Application] Matea Vori [RECEIVED]

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Matea Vori,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. (( Section 2: Educational History before University (f.e.: Elementary, Middle, High School)
    ((Section 7.9: Background Story - Elaborating reason and motivation for becoming a Fire Marshal more detailed story seems to be all over the place)) ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,

Matea Vori
GTAW Forum Name: Waffentrager

Re: [Application] Matea Vori [PENDING]

Post by Matea Vori »

(( Edited ))

Bruce Knight

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Matea Vori,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Matea Vori
GTAW Forum Name: Waffentrager

Post by Matea Vori »

((

Hello,
I am providing you list of my avaliability for this week. As plan goes I am avaliable during those time at the moment, but I do work on calls so I can never know when I have to go on intervention. Saying that, if something changes and happens urgently when we schedule interview I will let you know. Thank you for understanding.

29.05.2023. - 12:00-18:00
30.05.2023. - 12:00-18:00
31.05.2023 - 16:00-18:00
01.06.2023- 14:00-18:00
02.06.2023- 13:00-18:00

Those are time tables written in server time.

))

Bruce Knight

Re: [Application] Matea Vori [INTERVIEW]

Post by Bruce Knight »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Matea Vori,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 30/MAY/2023 14:00
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Matea Vori [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Matea Vori,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other Marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Matea Vori [EXAM PASSED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION PASSED
Dear Matea Vori,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in achieving a passing score for your entry examination. You will now be required to undergo the POST Law Enforcement academy training, where you will be in a joint training with other Fire Marshals.

We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885