1.4 Other name(s): N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 16/JUL/1997
1.6 Weight: 167 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 1 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 2269A Bay City Avenue, Del Perro, San Andreas
1.9 Contact Number: 52762234
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Lovell High School - GED (2015)
    San Andreas State University - Bachelor's degree in Fire Science (2019)

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Dawson Fire Protection Co.
3.2 Rank held: Fire Sprinkler Technician
3.3 Tenure: 2 years, 7 months (04/JUN/2019 - PRESENT)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Security Guard, Pacific Security Services Inc.
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Security Guard, Pacific Security Services Inc: I've received a job offer for a position in the company that I'm currently working with.
    Fire Sprinkler Technician, Dawson Fire Protection Co: I'm still employed but, I will resign once I get a position offered in the office of the State Fire Marshal.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Jamal Tracey, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): JAMAL TRACEY
Name (signed): J.TRACEY
Date: 01/JAN/2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Zebinho
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Canada, GMT-5
7.3 Character ID: 78258
7.4 Discord username: Zebinho#9118
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English:
French and Arabic
7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? 7 months on GTA W and 7 years in total

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Jamal Tracey was born in 1997 in the city of San Fierro. He was living in a low-income area with his older brother, his younger sister, and his hard-working father. Jamal's mother has died of suicide which caused him trauma from an early young age. As Jamal became a teenager, he had issues making friends and getting a girlfriend. However, Jamal was aware that he had to overcome those obstacles to become a better person. At the age of 15, Jamal started to practice basketball regularly and see a therapist. His father, Anthony Tracey, was in charge of financing his therapy sessions to deal with his anxiety and past trauma. Years after finding his healthy habits, he became a better person who was still seeking to improve himself.
His father is a role model to Jamal, he has been working as a firefighter for decades. In fact, he has been working for almost twenty years as a firefighter within the San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection. Jamal's father always shared his passion for firefighting with his sons and Jamal was the only one who was inspired. Although Jamal looks up to his father, his ambitions were different than becoming a firefighter. He was aspiring to become a police officer since he was in high school. However, he also was interested in firefighting. Jamal's father was often supervising his son's performance at school as he taught him how to develop a proper work ethic.
After graduating from high school, Jamal moved to Los Santos to study at the state university of San Andreas. He studied fire science for four years before he was able to earn his bachelor's degree. He went through multiple mental and financial obstacles that slowed him down during his journey at the university. He was working as a full-time security guard as he was studying full-time which means that he didn't have free time during his days in college.
Jamal is currently working as a Fire Sprinkler Technician and living in his girlfriend's home. He is filling an application for a Fire Marshal position in the State Fire Marshal and is striving to reach his goals.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Jamal Tracey provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 01/JAN/2022.

7.11 Drug test: * Jamal Tracey conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 01/JAN/2022. It returns NEGATIVE.
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL JAMAL TRACEY

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Application] Jamal Tracey

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Jamal Tracey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Deputy Fire Marshal Lena Yeon
Head of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

Re: [Application] Jamal Tracey [RECEIVED]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Jamal Tracey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Dennis Zamorano
GTAW Forum Name: Zebinho
Primary Assignment: Law Enforcement Branch

Re: [Application] Jamal Tracey [INTERVIEW]

Post by Dennis Zamorano »

Hi,

I will be available on the following dates:

4/JAN/2022 from 1700 hours on. The same goes for the 5th and the 6th of January.

Thank you,
Jamal Tracey
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL JAMAL TRACEY

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Jamal Tracey,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 04/JAN/2021 at 17:00 PM.
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Jamal Tracey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend two academy sessions within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Jasmine Sherman

Re: [Application] Jamal Tracey [ACCEPTED]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION PASSED
Dear Jamal Tracey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in achieving a passing score for your entry examination. You will now be required to undergo the POST Law Enforcement academy, where you will be in a joint training with other Fire Marshals and State Park Rangers.

We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Senior Deputy Fire Marshal Lena Yeon
Recruitment Division