Section 1: Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 Forename(s): Marshall
1.3 Surname(s): Lawson
1.4 Other name(s): Stephen

1.5 Date of Birth: 05/APR/1999
1.6 Weight: 178lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 1 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 2105 Vespucci Boulevard, Floor 1, Room 15, City of Los Santos, San Andreas
1.9 Contact Number: 75114313
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • School Name: Los Santos University
    Enrollment Term: 03/MAR/2017 to 20/JAN/2021
    Course of Study: Communications
    School Name: Mark Barmy High school
    Enrollment Term: 12/MAR/2014 to 23/JAN/2016

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Sandy's Gas station
3.2 Rank held: employee
3.3 Tenure: 2 years, 3 months (23/AUG/2018 to 16/DEC/2020 )

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • 3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Vespucci 24/7
    3.2 Rank held: Store clerk
    3.3 Tenure: 1 years, months (29/JAN/2021 to 27/JAN/2022 )
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • 1- resignation, Personal reasons.
    2- the owners closed it down.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Marshall Lawson, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Marshall Lawson
Name (signed): Marshall Lawson
Date: 5/MAR/2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: SergeantHashem
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Saudi Arabia, GMT+3
7.3 Character ID: 80947
7.4 Discord username: nothashem#5749
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Arabic

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? 3 months, 7 years.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
The life of Marshall Lawson, who was born on the 5th of April 1999.

Marshall grew up in the City of Los Santos and attended his local elementary school just like any other kid, Marshall's father, Stephen Lawson, was a Firefighter who would love to see his kid grow to pursue his dreams. Meanwhile, his mother, Donna, was a cop. With that being said, Marshall went through hard times during his teenage years, he realized that education does not suit him well. Marshall's mother suffered from severe depression leading her to divorce Marshall's father. This specifically affected Marshall in a bad way, changing his behavior, he became very aggressive, but he managed to cope with his anger and sadness with the support of his friend Arnold that he met in High School. Speaking of High School, Marshall wasn't that popular kid, he was more like the type that keeps to himself, but he still made a few friends around, because eventually, you'd find someone that shares something with you. one of the biggest things that have an impact on Marshall's childhood is the love of nature, he used to go to the public parks every weekend with his friend Arnold.

Marshall's best friend Arnold made an impression on Marshall, a good one, nonetheless. Marshall coped with the hard times and moved on basically, Marshall attended college and majored in Social studies, during his college times he focused on improving himself and his capabilities. He also maintained his relations with the family and his small circle of friends including Arnold. After all, Arnold is just another average citizen that wants to pursue the American dream, shortly after graduation Marshall realized that he has to press the restart button and perhaps find a source of income. Marshall's first job was working in a gas station, he loved the job but it was too far from his home, Marshall was forced to quit as a result of that. after that, he was able to land a job in a grocery shop working as a clerk, Marshall didn't like the job, and the work environment was uncomfortable for him. Marshall decided he should choose Law enforcement as a career specifically Fire Marshals because it's a mix of his mother's job and also his father's job.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Marshall Lawson provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 05/MAR/2022.

7.11 Drug test: * Marshall Lawson conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 05/MAR/2022. It returns negative.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Application] Marshall Lawson [Received]

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Marshall Lawson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
Recruitment Supervisor
Recruitment Division

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL

Arin Yeon
GTAW Forum Name: Katja
Badge Number: 34233
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Re: [Application] Marshall Lawson [INTERVIEW]

Post by Arin Yeon »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Marshall Lawson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Deputy Fire Marshal Arin Yeon
Recruitment Division

DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL ARIN YEON Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Marshall Lawson
GTAW Forum Name: SergeantHashem

Post by Marshall Lawson »

Hey,

I think the following dates will suit me very well. ( I wanted to clarify that I've chosen these dates because I have finals exams going on and I don't want anything to distract me, I hope you understand that.)

(09/MAR/2022 -13:00 - 19:00)
(10/MAR/2022 -13:00 - 19:00)
(11/MAR/2022 -13:00 - 19:00)

Thank you,
Lawson

Liam Madison

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Marshall Lawson,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 09/MAR/2022 - 17:00
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Lieutenant Liam Madison
Recruitment Division

Director LIAM MADISON
ALSO

Liam Madison

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Marshall Lawson,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • ((At the current time we do not believe you would be a good fit for the department.))
You are welcome to re-apply after 1 month of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
Recruitment Division

Director LIAM MADISON
ALSO