1.4 Other name(s): N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 23/SEP/1994
1.6 Weight: 175 lbs
1.7 Height: 5 ft 12 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 1 Marathon Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas
1.9 Contact Number: 4400887
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Maplewood Elementary School - From September 2003 to June 2009
  • Jefferson High School - From September 2009 to June 2013
  • University of San Andreas, Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice - From September 2013 to June 2018

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: N/A
3.2 Rank held: N/A
3.3 Tenure: N/A

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • N/A
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • N/A

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Zachary Downey, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Zachary Downey
Name (signed): Zachary Downey
Date: 03/JUN/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: pite
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Hungary, GMT+2
7.4 Discord username: senti180#6675
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Hungarian

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? In total, I have 214 hours of playtime on GTA World. I've been roleplaying for 8-9 years.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Zachary Downey is an ambitious and tenacious man. Born on September 24, 1994, in Los Santos, his way in life was far from easy.

Zachary's childhood was a stark contrast to what anyone would expect. His parents, Jonathan, and Elizabeth Downey, owned a successful chain of luxury hotels. They were often consumed by their demanding careers and prioritized their business over quality time with their children.

Zachary grew up alongside his younger sister, Olivia, who craved their parents' attention just as much as he did. With their parents frequently absent, Zachary took on the role of a surrogate parent, assuming responsibility for his sister's wellbeing. He balanced schoolwork with household chores, making sure they both had meals on the table and maintained a semblance of stability.

During high school, the family's wealth added to Zachary's challenges. His affluent status led to jealousy and created a sense of isolation among his peers.

After Zachary graduated high school with honors, he pursued his passion for public safety and criminal justice by attending the prestigious University of San Andreas. He graduated in criminal justice, earning a Bachelor's Degree.

Zachary looked for opportunities to learn about and deepen his understanding of the criminal justice system during his time at the university. Working closely with prosecutors, he was completing an internship at the Los Santos District Attorney's Office. His passion for upholding justice and ensuring public safety was sparked by this experience, which also gave him an understanding of the legal system's complexities.

Although Zachary's career options are currently limited, he is putting the finishing touches on a public safety or criminal justice career. Realizing the value of practical experience, he actively volunteers and supports neighborhood non-profit groups that advocate for and work to prevent crime.

In his private life, Zachary is a dedicated member of his community. He participates in neighborhood activities, promotes safer streets, and increases public awareness of various issues relating to public safety. Additionally, he mentors at-risk youth in his free time, motivating them to grow as people and steer clear of criminal activity.

Zachary Downey continues to hone his skills and actively seeks ways to improve society, and his unwavering commitment to public safety and the criminal justice system serves communities and makes a difference for all. It is a confirmation of his commitment. It demonstrates his commitment to creating a secure future for everyone.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Zachary Downey provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 03/JUN/2023.

7.11 Drug test: * Zachary Downey conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 03/JUN/2023. It returns negative.
Last edited by Zachary Downey on Sat Jun 03, 2023 9:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Zachary Downey [RECEIVED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Zachary Downey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Ella Adams

Re: [Application] Zachary Downey [PENDING]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Zachary Downey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 2: Please mention your Educational History before High School (elementary school f.e.), also months and years have to be added.
  2. Section 5.1 + 5.2: Only write the applicable word (Delete the "No" if the "Yes" applies).
  3. (( Section 7.9: What was Zachary's childhood like? Mention his parents, their jobs and so on - eventually siblings? Elaborte why Zachary's life was far from easy.))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler

Zachary Downey
GTAW Forum Name: senti180
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

Re: [Application] Zachary Downey [PENDING]

Post by Zachary Downey »

(( fixed. ))

Ella Adams

Re: [Application] Zachary Downey [INTERVIEW]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Zachary Downey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler

Zachary Downey
GTAW Forum Name: senti180
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

Post by Zachary Downey »

(( From 04/JUN/2023 to 07/JUN/2023, from 10/JUN/2023 to 15/JUN/2023, every day at 20:00. ))

Ella Adams

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Zachary Downey,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 4/JUN/2023 20:00
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself or Deputy Knight, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler

Ella Adams

Re: [Application] Zachary Downey [DENIED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Zachary Downey,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • Answers given during the interview were not satisfactory.
You are welcome to re-apply after 1 months of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler