1.4 Other name(s): Fwam

1.5 Date of Birth: 24/02/1997
1.6 Weight: 115 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 4 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 240 Spanish Avenue
1.9 Contact Number: 1422
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Osborn High School Diploma
    Public Relations and Strategic Communication Bachelor's Degree at Oakland University

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: N/A
3.2 Rank held: N/A
3.3 Tenure: N/A

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Development Coordinator Intern for American Heart Association
    Advisory Board for Peace Neighborhood Center
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Development Coordinator: Worked for three months as Development Coordinator but unfortunately had to leave on my own accord due to personal family responsibilities and emergency.

Advisory Board at Peace Neighborhood Center: Left on my own accord once again, was a wonderful place but left to further pursue my career and made the move towards Los Santos.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • Nearsightedness and astigmatism, which warrant prescribed eyeglasses or contact lenses.

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes.
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes.
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Vanessa Song, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Vanessa Song
Name (signed): V. Song
Date: 03/JAN/2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Fang.
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: UTC -5:00, Eastern Standard Timezone (EST)
7.3 Character ID: 56870
7.4 Discord username: sauceAC#9112
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: English.

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? GTA:W nearly 3 years. Roleplaying for 13 years.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Vanessa Song is a Hmong-American woman, being born in Detroit, Michigan at Ascension St. John Hospital. At a very young age, Vanessa would spend a lot of time with her mother, mostly because her father was working at the nearby fire station as a firefighter. Sometimes when he's at home, he would teach Vanessa many things about his work life while he tells her all sorts of adventurous stories. One story that stuck with her the most was the story of the black cat. One evening while he was sitting at the station, he got a call about a fire on Chapel Street in Miller Grove. He suited up and took one of the firetrucks with him, and he and his crew showed up to the house fire. The house was completely engulfed in flames and all he saw in one of the windows was a black cat. He quickly got onto the ladder and climbed up into the engulfed house and started to search for the cat, thankfully he found him and took him back to safety. He then told the reason behind it all. He said to her 'Vanessa, black cats are known for bad luck and would be casted away to be stranded just because they were different, I had to save him because he reminded me so much of us.', that sentence alone resonated with her, duly because of her culture. Being Hmong and living in Detroit it was a little rough. The Hmong community is there but it is very small just because we're Hmong-American. Growing up in a Hmong family, we were expected to know our culture by heart and abide by them. Once Vanessa finished high school and got her diploma, she began to look into colleges but didn't really know what to look into. Her father was a firefighter and her mother was a fundraiser agent for multiple Hmong and children fundraisers. Wanting to make both her parents proud, she wanted to mix both of their jobs into one. She had taken Fire Technology in High School, which meant she knew all the basics of fire behavior and other fire services. So when applying for colleges, she looked for affordable and easy to get into colleges. She applied for Oakland University and was accepted with a full ride academic scholarship for 4 years. This allows her to get her bachelors and wouldn't put her in tremendous debt.

After college was finished and she received her bachelor's degree, she began to look around for local jobs in Detroit. She applied for an internship for Development Coordinator for American Heart Association so she could follow in her mothers footsteps. This was her first steps into a career path she has always wanted, but it wasn't lining up with her fathers passion as well. A few months pass and Vanessa gets a call from her mother while working at AHA, when she answered her phone all she could hear was loud sobs. Her father passed away while saving a black cat and her family. Shocked from the news, she started to ball at her work. She then took some time off to help with her mother and to grief of her fathers death. The death shocked everyone, but it came with the job. She went to his funeral and paid her last bit of respect. While looking into the coffin she wanted to make life a better place. She got a job at Peace Neighborhood Center on the advisory board, she began to help kids in poor income neighborhoods to get a better education. While working there, she knew she didn't want it to become her life goal. When looking at jobs that work with fire and communication, she stumbled across San Andreas State Fire Marshals were hiring fire marshals. She didn't know to much about becoming a fire marshal and started to study, she even talked with her mother on the thought about moving towards San Andreas. After a few hours of conversing , they both agreed that it would be good for Vanessa and it would make her father proud. So she planned a flight towards San Andreas and began a new chapter of her life.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Vanessa Song provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 03/JAN/2022.

7.11 Drug test: * Vanessa Song conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 03/JAN/2022. It returns negative.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Application] Vanessa Song

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Vanessa Song,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Deputy Fire Marshal Lena Yeon
Head of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

Re: [Application] Vanessa Song [RECEIVED]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Vanessa Song,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Vanessa Song
GTAW Forum Name: Fang.

Re: [Application] Vanessa Song [INTERVIEW]

Post by Vanessa Song »

Dear Deputy Fire Marshal Lena Yeon,

These dates and times would work best for me.

05/JAN/2022 23:00 - 5:00
06/JAN/2022 23:00 - 5:00
07/JAN/2022 23:00 - 5:00
08/JAN/2022 23:00 - 5:00

Kindly,
Vanessa Song.

Nasir Collier
GTAW Forum Name: Jedai
Badge Number: 4135

Post by Nasir Collier »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Vanessa Song,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 07/JAN/2022 - 03:00 (( 10PM EST 06/JAN ))
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Senior Deputy Fire Marshal Caleb Lee
Senior Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Division

Image DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL NASIR COLLIER
Office Of The State Fire Marshal
SAN FIRE — San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Vanessa Song,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • Answers to the interview questions were not satisfactory.
  • (( Following the interview we feel like the character is unfit for the faction. You may re-apply with a new character concept after the 1 month cooldown. ))
You are welcome to re-apply after 1 month of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division