Section 1: Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 Forename(s): Matthew
1.3 Surname(s): Williams
1.4 Other name(s): D.N.A

1.5 Date of Birth: 05/JUN/1998
1.6 Weight: 180 lbs
1.7 Height 6"0'

1.8 Primary place of residence: Room 3, Floor 5, 1068 San Andreas Avenue, Los Santos, San Andreas.
1.9 Contact Number: 7806056
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Los Santos High School - High School diploma.

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: D.N.A
3.2 Rank held: D.N.A
3.3 Tenure: D.N.A

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Mirror Park Gas Station LTD - Cashier
    Geremino's Grill - Cook
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resignation

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • D.N.A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • D.N.A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Matthew Williams, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Matthew Williams
Name (signed): Matthew Williams
Date: 12/JAN/2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: IonutAi
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Romania, GMT+3
7.3 Character ID: 74482
7.4 Discord username: IonutA#9273
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: French, Romanian

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? Since June.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Matthew Williams was born on the 5th of June 1998, in Los Santos. He was born in a normal family. His father was a Deputy Fire Marshall and his mother was a Paramedic. From when he was a little kid, he was thinking of what career to pursue. He always liked how the Law Enforcement Officers were doing their job. When he was young, he always saw his dad's uniform and his equipment. He also liked seeing the cruisers running to scenes in code three.

When he grew up, Matthew started watching movies regarding the State Fire Marshals and the their work and reading police-related books.
He was asking his father every day about the things he did on duty and other SFM-related questions. His time as a volunteer at the American Red Cross had helped him to discover who he truly is. A person who loved to help others and try to solve their difficult problems. Matthew was able to pull throughout high school with minimal effort at the same time getting straight A's and B's, as time was approaching he had to decide to either continue his dad's legacy or consider another career path.

He developed into a young adult and got his priorities straight. His purpose is to become a Deputy Fire Marshal and protect and serve the surrounding community using psychological knowledge. Matthew is keen on assisting society's problems with his knowledge and will. He has a long way to get there, but, he will do whatever it takes. In his opinion, the LEO work in Los Santos is the greatest opportunity for developing him in this city. He is an adroit guy and a well-rounded person, physically active and an intellectual guy.

Before applying for this position, he was working as a cashier and a cook. Matthew learned how different people act in various circumstances. It was simple for him to meet new people and to relate to them.
Now, Matthew focuses to join San Andreas State Fire Marshals as a Deputy Fire Marshal.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Matthew Williams provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 12/JAN/2021.

7.11 Drug test: * Matthew Williams conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 12/JAN/2021. It returns NEGATIVE

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Application] Mathew Williams

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Matthew Williams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Senior Deputy Fire Marshal Lena Yeon
Head of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

Re: [Application] Mathew Williams [RECEIVED]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Matthew Williams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Matthew Williams
GTAW Forum Name: IonutAi

Re: [Application] Mathew Williams [INTERVIEW]

Post by Matthew Williams »

Hello Miss Yeon,

The dates I would be available for the interview are the following:
14/JAN/2022 15:00 - 17:00
15/JAN/2022 19:00 - 22:00

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Matthew Williams,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 14/JAN/2022 - 16:30
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Mathew Williams,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • Answers to the interview questions were not satisfactory.
You are welcome to re-apply after 1 month of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Recruitment Division