1.4 Other name(s):

1.5 Date of Birth: 15/02/1992
1.6 Weight: 220 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 4 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 3 Lindsay Circus, Floor 1 - Room 10
1.9 Contact Number: 72597587
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Los Santos HighSchool
    Grade 12
    Grade 12 diploma

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Star Fire Sprinklers
3.2 Rank held: Journeyman/Construction
3.3 Tenure: 7 years, 3 months (02/JAN/2015 - Current)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Agency: General
    Rank Held: Laborer
    Tenure: 1 year, left to start career in fire protection

Agency: Sammies Grocery Store
    Rank Held: Stocker
    Tenure: 3 years, left to find a career
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • N/A

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Nicholas Grant, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Nicholas Grant
Name (signed): Nicholas Grant
Date: 24/APR/2022
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Unlimited
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Canada EST
7.3 Character ID: 43020
7.4 Discord username: CheesePuff#9560
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: English only

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I've been playing on GTA World since 2017 and had been roleplaying on SAMP for about 8 years before that.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
My character was born in Grape Seed, San Andreas in 1992. He grew up with one older brother and both parents. His upbringing was average to slightly low income, with his father owning a potato farm that was handed down to him from his father, Nicholas' grandfather. While growing up, working on the farm while going to school, Nicholas faced the typical bullying in school from grade 6 till he graduated high school. This personally effected him mentally and has caused him to be a little 'off' in social gatherings, as speaking and trusting people is now hard for him. He often shy's away and has a hard time making eye contact with people. With his social awkwardness in check, he sometimes misspeaks when feeling the pressure of those around him. He wasn't sure what to do with his life in terms of a career and with very little social skills, he thought he would go down the rabbit hole of becoming a full time farmer like his father, and his fathers father. He managed to branch away from the families farm and got a job at a local grocery store, stocking shelves and general duties. After graduation high school with not the best grades, he didn't have much ambition or drive to enter any specific job, but knew he had to work with his hands. He spent the better part of three years at the grocery store until he was able to find a job working construction as a laborer. This gave Nicholas a bit of the motivation he needed in his life, as stocking shelves just wasn't giving him the drive he needed after having worked alongside his father on their farm for most of his youth. After a year of being a general laborer and working alongside many of the other trades, including electricians, pipe fitters, drywallers, and so on -- He found an interest in the fire protection industry, based on the type of work they do and how much more hands on it seemed with having to lift heavy pipe, work in awkward positions, and getting their hands dirty. After working in the construction industry for a year, he made a few contacts in which he used to get himself a job in the fire protection industry, with the company, Star Fire Sprinklers. He went through the 4 year apprenticeship and obtained his journeyman ticket, and has now been a journeyman in the trade for 3 years. As he's getting older, now being 30, he's looking for something to relief some of the pressures that's being endured on his body due to all that heavy lifting that he once loved. He saw that the San Andreas State Fire Marshal's were hiring, and having experience in the industry, he figured he would give it a shot.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: Nicholas Grant provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 24/APR/2022.

7.11 Drug test: Nicholas Grant conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 24/APR/2022. It returns Negative

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Application] Nicholas Grant

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Nicholas Grant,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Sergeant Bradley Puckett
Recruitment Division
Arson Prevention Team

Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Application] Nicholas Grant [DENIED]

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Nicholas Grant,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Sergeant Lena Yeon
Head of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Nicholas Grant
GTAW Forum Name: Unlimited

Re: [Application] Nicholas Grant [INTERVIEW]

Post by Nicholas Grant »

Availability -
Today after 5pm EST
Tomorrow 5am-10am EST
Sunday anytime after 3pm EST

It’s best to contact me on Discord just to double check. I’ve got a busy weekend this weekend so my availability is all over the place.

CheesePuff#9560

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Nicholas Grant,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • April 29th: 13:00
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Sergeant Lena Yeon
Director of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Nicholas Grant,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend two academy sessions within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Sergeant Lena Yeon
Head of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Jasmine Sherman

Re: [Application] Nicholas Grant [ACCEPTED]

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION WITHDRAWN
Dear Nicholas Grant,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your request to withdraw from our recruitment process has been acknowledged and processed, effective immediately. Your application is not considered a rejection, however we do impose a mandatory cool down period were you to reconsider this decision. Any subsequent applications are to be refiled as being new and this application may not be referenced or reused from this point forward.

You are welcome to re-apply after 2 weeks of this notice being issued if you wish to do so.

Kind regards,

Sergeant Lena Yeon
Director of Training & Recruitment
Recruitment Division