1.4 Other name(s): N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 20/AUG/1999
1.6 Weight: 167 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 9 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: Pink Cage Motel Room 26, Los Santos
1.9 Contact Number: 57894110
1.10 Email Address:[email protected]
Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Highschool:
    Davis High School - High School Diploma

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: N/A
3.2 Rank held: N/A
3.3 Tenure: N/A

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Autos Fast Fix - Senior Mechanic - 12/AUG/2017 to 19/SEP/2021 l 20/JUN/2022 - 04/FEB/2023
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Permanent change of career.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Liam Atwood, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Liam Atwood
Name (signed): L.Atwood
Date: 25/FEB/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: EliteGhost
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Malta - GMT+2
7.4 Discord username: EliteGhost#8754
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Maltese

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? A Year or so.

7.7 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.9 Please write your character's background story:
[SHOW]
Liam Atwood was born on the 20th of August, 1999. Liam was born in Los Santos and fully grew up in Los Santos. His childhood wasn't the best, as his friends weren’t the ideal childhood friends. Liam never got officially arrested but was really close to getting in major trouble with authorities.

Once Liam was out with his friends with all of his friends, they were all smoking weed except Liam. They were all sitting on a short wall while laughing, joking around, and watching people pass by. After an hour or so they got bored and they saw a man pass by, and Liam’s friends decided to offer the man a joint. The man took the joint and placed his hand in his pocket pulling out a badge. The badge would read “Los Santos Police Department”. All four of them ended up at the Mission Row station to be questioned. At the station, they weren’t under arrested as they were minors. The main reason why the officer took them to the station was so he can maybe scare them straight from those bad habits. Liam was sent free as the other three vouched that he wasn’t smoking. Liam’s father came to pick him up from the station.

A few days passed and Liam’s parents were worried about who he was going out with. They didn’t want to just stop him from going out but they wanted him to find new friends, good friends. Liam always enjoyed learning about cars and really enjoyed arson investigation. Due to his friends weren't the most ideal Liam’s friends, Liam’s parents were worried about his interest in arson investigation but they were wrong. Liam wanted to join the State Fire Marshals when he grew up but his parents didn’t know.

Liam’s father decided to buy a barn find car so they could repair it together as more of a bonding activity. They used to work on the car every day after Liam got home from High School. One day Liam got called to the principle office as his mother was there to pick him up early. Liam was confused as it wasn’t normal for him to be picked up early. When he enters the office he finds his mother crying. Liam got devastated to find out that his father passed away in an MVA going home after dropping off Liam at High School. Liam was devastated and lost interest in everything.

Some time passed and his mother sold the car that Liam and his father were working on. Liam wasn’t happy about it and ended up always fighting with his mother. It’s clear that Liam fell into a state of depression. His mother tried everything, mother-son bonding, therapy, and time off from school but nothing seemed to work. Time passed and nothing changed except Liam finished High School. Liam wanted to remember his father by becoming a mechanic which led him to put his other interests aside, one of them being arson investigation. Liam applied to Autos Fast Fix where he was taken as a trainee.

Time passed and Liam’s depression got better as time passed. It seemed that he needed to focus on his own without anyone's help. With time passing Liam went through the ranks until he became a Senior Mechanic. Liam had his High School reunion where he met with all of his old friends and teachers. While talking at the reunion they mentioned what happened to his interest in arson investigation as it was a unique interest, that’s where he explained what happened. Slowly the same friends that he used to get in trouble started to attempt to get him to follow his dream and attempt to join the State Fire Marshals. They saw that he wasn’t happily working as a mechanic and they wanted him to get a better life as even his financial life wasn’t the best as Autos Fast Fix wasn’t the best-paying job. After time passed he started to get back to normal. He started to go out more often, start to gain his old and new hobbies, and even started to enjoy researching about arson and arson investigations. It was clear that he wasn’t 100% back but he was getting close to being fully normal again, ob Liam saw that the State Fire Marshals had opened a recruitment drive and he decided to give it a shot. That’s when he resigned from Autos Fast Fix and gave it all for his application. It wasn’t an easy decision to make but he felt that it was time for a change in his life and professional career.

Sadly Liam got denied and he went back to Autos Fast Fix but he knew he wasn’t happy. He decided to give the State Fire Marshal another shot and when he saw the next recruitment drive was open he decided to send another application in hoping for the best.
7.10 Fingerprint sample: * Liam Atwood provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 25/FEB/2023.

7.11 Drug test: * Liam Atwood conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 25/FEB/2023. It returns Negative.
Last edited by Liam Diaz on Mon Feb 27, 2023 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Jay Teller
GTAW Forum Name: JulieArt

Re: [Application] Liam Atwood

Post by Jay Teller »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Liam Atwood,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Jay Teller
Probationary Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Division

Jay Teller

Re: [Application] Liam Atwood [RECEIVED]

Post by Jay Teller »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Liam Atwood,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. (( Section 7.9: Liam loses interest in everything including SFM, how does Liam cope with his depression? It's apparent 'nothing changes' and Liam constantly fights with his mom. Why do his friends want Liam to pursue being apart of SFM, are they the same group who are apart of criminal activity as detailed at the start of the backstory? How can Liam lose interest in everything and be eventually talked out of leaving a career job as a mechanic? Please adjust, edit and amend the issues noted above or rewrite these portions. ))
    (( Discrepancy in employment from 3.4 and backstory is it Autos Fast Fix or Fast Fix Autos? ))
    (( Section 7.8: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your stats, the one you provided is edited. Please provide a screenshot of your entire screen accompanied by /time for timestamps. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Jay Teller
Recruitment Division

Liam Diaz
GTAW Forum Name: EliteGhost

Re: [Application] Liam Atwood [PENDING]

Post by Liam Diaz »

Dear Mr. Teller,

I would Like to inform you that the application has been amended.

Regards,
Liam Atwood.

Jay Teller

Post by Jay Teller »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Liam Atwood,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. (( Section 7.8: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your stats, the one you provided is edited. Please provide a screenshot of your entire screen accompanied by /time for timestamps. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Jay Teller
Recruitment Division

Liam Diaz

Post by Liam Diaz »

Jay Teller wrote: Sun Feb 26, 2023 3:59 pm

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Liam Atwood,

1. (( Section 7.8: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your stats, the one you provided is edited. Please provide a screenshot of your entire screen accompanied by /time for timestamps. ))

Kind regards,
Jay Teller
Recruitment Division

Updated dear sir.

Thank you,
L.Atwood

Jay Teller

Post by Jay Teller »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Liam Atwood,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Jay Teller
Recruitment Division

Liam Diaz

Re: [Application] Liam Atwood [INTERVIEW]

Post by Liam Diaz »

Dear Deputy Teller,

I will be available on the listed dates below:
  • 01/MAR/2023 - 19:00 - 20:00
  • 02/MAR/2023 - 18:00 - 20:00
Regards,
L.Atwood

Jay Teller

Post by Jay Teller »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Liam Atwood,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • March 2nd, 2023 [19:00]
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Jay Teller
Recruitment Division

Liam Diaz

Post by Liam Diaz »

Dear Deputy Teller,

Unfortunately due to unpredictable circumstances, I have to request to postpone the interview as an emergency came up. I will update the times available soon as possible.

Regards,
L.Atwood