Post by Kaylee Hill »

State Fire Marshal: Reinstatement Form

Section 1: Personal Information
1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate): Miss
1.2: Forename(s): Kaylee
1.3: Surname(s): Hill
1.4: Other name(s): N/A

1.5: Date of Birth: 04/JUN/1995
1.6: Primary place of residence: Room 3, Dreamview Motel, Paleto Bay, San Andreas.
1.7: Contact Number: #57-57
1.8: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Los Santos Police Department.
Luderndorff Country Sheriffs Department.

2.1: Please list here under reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
Los Santos Police Department - Resigned. 30/OCT/2019 - 17/FEB/2020.
Ludendorff County Sheriffs Department - Resigned. 20/FEB/2020 - 10/MAY/2021.

Section 3: Medical History
N/A.
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
((Reinstating on a new character))

Having recently returned to San Andreas, I am looking for a new career where my previous training as a police officer could prove valuable. I am an incredibly hard-working individual and never give anything less than my best. I pride myself on being creative, decisive and a courteous, never backing down from a tough situation or afraid to stand up for what I feel is right. I'm a small town girl attempting to do her part in the big San Andreas and the State Fire Marshal genuinely fills me with the excitement of possibility.

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
After my resignation from the Los Santos Police Department, I returned home to Ludendorff as a transfer to the Luderndorff County Sheriffs working alongside my father. Law enforcement has always been a family tradition with my brother, Anthony, also serving in the Los Santos Police Department during my first stint in the city. Returning to Los Santos, I am looking to resume my career but spread my wings and venture into a new line of work - one that I can fully immerse myself into, learn new skills, meet new people and all the while continue to make a difference. Whilst my time at the Los Santos Police Department was positive, I lost many friends in the line of duty and it would serve a painful reminder. Whilst I loved my previous job here, the wounds are will forever run deep and I feel the time to try something new and move on is right. I believe the State Fire Marshals could be a terrific opportunity for me, one where I can hopefully fit in and show my worth to the department.

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
Have discussed with Gryffin privately.

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Kaylee Hill, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print): Kaylee Hill
Name (signed): K. Hill
Date: 15/MAY/2021
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: lux
7.2: Discord username (Optional): ashly#5837

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: Image
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: Image

7.5: Drug test: * Kaylee Hill conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 15/MAY/2021. It returns negative.

Diana Ilyina
GTAW Forum Name: Gryffin
Badge Number: 10644

Re: [Reinstatement] Kaylee Hill ((Asher Riggs)) [RECEIVED]

Post by Diana Ilyina »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Kaylee Hill,
First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Regards,
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Diana Ilyina

Diana Ilyina
GTAW Forum Name: Gryffin
Badge Number: 10644

Re: [Reinstatement] Kaylee Hill ((Asher Riggs)) [ACCEPTED]

Post by Diana Ilyina »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Los Santos Fire Department
State Fire Marshal Office

Application Accepted
Dear Kayle Hill,
First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Following scrutiny by the Office Leadership team, we are pleased to inform you that we are accepting your application and offer you the role of Deputy Fire Marshal (Bonus I). Please contact a member of the leadership team as soon as possible, who will initiate the process of re-induction.

Regards,
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal Diana Ilyina