1.2: Forename(s): Elliott
1.3: Surname(s):Chirstensen
1.4: Other name(s):

1.5: Date of Birth: 13/AUG/1994
1.6: Primary place of residence:Vesupcci Boulevard, Apartment 9 Floor 2
1.7: Contact Number:7731159
1.8: Email Address:[email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Freelancer, security, and armed protection officer.

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
I had an injury that affected me, and it was decided to terminate me as I couldn't proceed with my training during probation.

Section 3: Medical History
Before my recruitment, I had a serious hunting accident, and my injury worsened after graduation.
I've recently officially recovered, and I'm allowed to return to total activity.

LIST HERE
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
I want to return the office for the training program; I believe my knowledge and skills would be useful around the Marshals office, and not as a security/protection officer like today.

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
I worked as a Protection Officer and went to therapy and recovered my wounds, which healed by now.

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
((I was involved in a situation and mistakenly believed to be the one who broke serval of rules from video footage.
I was near a police race and helped to catch the escapee; I successfully tazed him and cuffed him - he ignored the taze and started to stab an officer. Hence I shot him to death. From the video, someone believed I said, "Kill him," even though I haven't said a word.
I helped PD because it was 6 AM server time, and no other LEO agency was available during this time; I was near this place by the wrong time wrong place - I tried to oversee an open business, which turned out to be closed. When I headed back to my radio car, I overheard PD announcing their arrival at my location, so I flicked my lights and decided to help them - they successfully boxed him in; all I said during the event was, "Box him in, box him in" , "Nice" to the successful box and "That's a forum report by the way" due to his actions after he just stabbed an officer while being tased and during cuffing in the microphone (I've seen other officers and agencies says such as things at their TAC channels when weird things up, like player disconnected, jumped out of a bridge to death, de-spawned his car etc..) nothing else - we can kindly have a conversation over TS so you can hear the voice difference and my accent.
I had a good time with the faction, and I believe I could develop furthermore without the said event of being around so early at this location.
I can surely answer any question up ahead regarding this whole situation, and I do have a video of this scenario for you to review.

An administrator has voided the situation, and the player was probably seriously punished (at least admin jailed) because of that - to the best of my knowledge, LFM also understood the situation. Still, they could not overturn the SFM leadership decision to kick me out, all because of a voice recognition mistake.
I took a few months out, and I believe we're all good to review the case and hopefully allow me to return to this wonderful faction.

Kindly see below supporting links:
https://forum.gta.world/en/topic/80479- ... emore-ig1/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tDlOKT ... annel=root

)).

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
Deputy Fire Marshal (Probabtionay)

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Elliott Christensen, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print):Elliott Christensen
Name (signed):Elliott Christensen
Date: 24/11/22
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name:root
7.2: Discord username (Optional): root#1000

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record:https://i.imgur.com/tiNdREs.png
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: https://ucp.gta.world/view/stats/1XDir

7.5: Drug test: * Elliott Christensen conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 24/AUG/2022. It returns Negative.

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Reinstatement]Elliott Christensen

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Elliott Christensen,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Cody Parker
Division Chief
Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Reinstatement]Elliott Christensen

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Application Rejected
Dear Elliott Christensen,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has unfortunately been, rejected. You may find the reasons for the rejection below:
  • ((We do not believe that you'd be a good fit for the faction. We will not be considering an application from you in the future.))
Should you feel that this reason is not substantial and you would like to appeal this decision, feel free to e-mail the State Fire Marshal here.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL