(( [Reinstatement] Connor Jeong -> Connor Choi ))

Connor Choi
GTAW Forum Name: Synth

(( [Reinstatement] Connor Jeong -> Connor Choi ))

Post by Connor Choi »

State Fire Marshal: Reinstatement Form

Section 1: Personal Information
1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate): Mr
1.2: Forename(s): Connor
1.3: Surname(s): Choi
1.4: Other name(s):

1.5: Date of Birth: 13/MAR/1995
1.6: Primary place of residence: Dream Tower - Floor 10, Room 11
1.7: Contact Number: 01493257
1.8: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE: N/A

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
N/A
Section 3: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
N/A
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
((Simply put, I've gained interest in finding RP in the faction again. Although in a slightly different avenue, I previously got tired of the repetitiveness of the faction and therefore went inactive. I plan on using the character as a break from my main, and wish to pursue said RP through the faction again))

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
((The original character used for the faction ICly transferred away to a different state to join the department there after growing a general disliking for how the SASFM was being run. This new character will follow a similar reason but in reverse, joining SA from a different state to continue their career.))

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
((As mentioned before, I got a little bored of the repetitiveness and the way that a few things were being handled in the faction. I felt like I didn't want to put too much time into the character and therefore lost interest. This time, I'll be using the character as a break away from my main and will only really be using it for enjoyable engagements in the faction in order to ensure the same doesn't happen again))

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
Senior Deputy Fire Marshal ((Though I understand the ranking structure has changed slightly since then))

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Connor Choi, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print): Connor Choi
Name (signed): C.Choi
Date: 12/MAR/2023
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: Synth
7.2: Discord username (Optional): Synth#4421

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record:https://i.imgur.com/DdmUtvE.png
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary:https://i.imgur.com/uP11L9i.png

7.5: Drug test: * Connor Choi conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 12/MAR/2023. It returns negative.

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (( [Reinstatement] Connor Jeong -> Connor Choi ))

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Connor Jeong,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Tobias Kaczmarek
Division Chief
Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command

Richard Harris
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist
Badge Number: 92620
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Post by Richard Harris »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
State Fire Marshal Office

Application Accepted
Dear CONNOR CHOI,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Following scrutiny by the Office Leadership team, we are pleased to inform you that we are accepting your application and offer you the position of Deputy State Fire Marshal. Please contact a member of the leadership team as soon as possible, who will initiate the process of re-induction.

Richard Harris
Assistant State Fire Marshal
ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL Richard Harris
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

Connor Choi
GTAW Forum Name: Synth

Post by Connor Choi »

I accept

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

Processed.
Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command