Post by Liam Madison »

State Fire Marshal: Reinstatement Form

Section 1: Personal Information
1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate): Mr
1.2: Forename(s): Liam
1.3: Surname(s): Madison
1.4: Other name(s): N/A

1.5: Date of Birth: 09/OCT/1981
1.6: Primary place of residence: 101 Occupation Avenue, Floor 3, Room 5.
1.7: Contact Number: 4986
1.8: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE: Bellicose MMA, Manager, 01/MAY/2021 - 20/NOV/2021

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
Resignation.
Section 3: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

N/A. No chronical medical issues or medical history that would render me from serving as a law enforcement officer.
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
((I've always loved State Fire Marshals. I left it a few months ago as I didn't have enough time to dedicate my time to the faction overall, as I had two characters. I now have an office character in the State Parks and my second year at university has ended two weeks ago, therefor I have the time I need to dedicate myself to the faction yet again and wish to return and do just that. SFM has always been one of my favorite places to be in this community.))

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
I was working with a friend in the mixed martial arts business, managing fighters and so forth. It was nothing official. I however miss the Law Enforcement aspect of things and wish to return to the State Fire Marshals, and serve it once more.

((I've mainly been on my State Parks character when I had time, and now that I do have time to actively roleplay again everyday I made this reinstatement.))

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
((I didn't have time anymore, I was a chief in the department and I simply did not have time to do my job. I've since finished up my second year at university and have a ton of free time, even going forward with my third year.))

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
((Assistant Chief Fire Marshal))

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Liam Madison, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print): LIAM MADISON
Name (signed): L.Madison
Date: 30/NOV/2021
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: TheUnknown54
7.2: Discord username (Optional): iAmUnknown#4985

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: Will disclose to handling officer.
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.5: Drug test: * Liam Madison conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 30/NOV/2021. It returns negative.
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Reinstatement] Liam Madison ((Connor Mcloughlin))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Liam Madison,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division
ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Luis Saez
GTAW Forum Name: materieel64
Badge Number: 29968

Re: [Reinstatement] Liam Madison ((Connor Mcloughlin))

Post by Luis Saez »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Los Santos Fire Department
State Fire Marshal Office

Application Accepted
Dear Liam Madison,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Following scrutiny by the Office Leadership team, we are pleased to inform you that we are accepting your application and offer you the role of Lieutenant. Please contact a member of the leadership team as soon as possible, who will initiate the process of re-induction.

Jordan Wright
Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
CHIEF FIRE MARSHAL Jordan J. Wright