1.2: Forename(s): Isabel
1.3: Surname(s): Esparza
1.4: Other name(s): N/A

1.5: Date of Birth: 14/May/1995
1.6: Primary place of residence: 1251 Mirror Place
1.7: Contact Number: 20007580
1.8: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - Public Response Dispatcher - 1/Nov/2021 to Present

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
N/A
Section 3: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
N/A
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
I would like to return to my duties as a marshal in order to help give back those needing our service, and to assist the office in fulfilling our day-to-day operations. I have taken pleasure in being a part of this department in the past, and miss the feeling of working in a family-like environment. More reasoning behind my sudden resignation, and the urge to now reinstate has been mentioned in the following question.

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
I have taken my time away from the office to better myself both, mentally and physically. Since my resignation, I have taken up employment at the above mentioned law enforcement agency, taking a step back from the field and working a more administrative role of dispatcher. After taking a while away to myself, I feel ready to return to my prior duties and assist the office in handling its day-to-day responsibilities.

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
Trying to avoid burnout due to feeling demotivated towards roleplay as a whole back then. A leave of absence was also taken on my other character in SD as well, which led me to return with a refreshed mindset. Although SFM might not be for everyone, and I ended up leaving in the past, this character has been developed around the faction and I would like to continue developing them as such without the need to name change.

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
Deputy Fire Marshal (Bonus II)

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Isabel Esparza, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print): Isabel Esparza
Name (signed): Image
Date: 10/DEC/2021
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: Melly
7.2: Discord username (Optional): Melly#2470

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: https://i.imgur.com/ADI9aBq.png
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: https://i.imgur.com/wgaFNKR.jpeg

7.5: Drug test: * Isabel Esparza conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 10/DEC/2021. It returns negative.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Reinstatement] Isabel Esparza

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Isabel Esparza,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
Lieutenant
Administrative Affairs
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Reinstatement] Isabel Esparza [Withdrawn]

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Withdrawn
Dear Isabel Esparza,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your request to withdraw from our recruitment process has been acknowledged and processed, effective immediately. Your application is not considered a rejection, however we do impose a mandatory cool down period were you to reconsider this decision. Any subsequent applications are to be refiled as being new and this application may not be referenced or reused from this point forward.

You are welcome to re-apply after one month of this notice being issued if you wish to do so.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
Lieutenant
Administrative Affairs
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL