LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM
1. Personal Information
- 1.1 First name: Maya
1.2 Middle name: N/A
1.3 Last name: Scott
1.4 Date of Birth: (03/MAR/1997)
1.5 Height and Weight: (5'9" - 150 LBS)
- [-] Male
- [X] Caucasian
[-] Black/African American
[-] Asian/Pacific Islander
[-] American Indian
[-] Middle Eastern
1.8.2 City: Paleto Bay
1.8.3 State: San Andreas
1.9 Place of Birth: Pillbox Hill Medical Center, Los Santos
- [X] United States Citizen
[-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
- [-] Yes
- [-] Male
2. Employment Information
- 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
Answer: San Andreas Park Rangers
2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
- 2.2 Past or Current Employment:
2.2.1 Name of Company: San Andreas Park Rangers
2.2.2 Period of Employment: 01/DEC/2022 - 29/JAN/2023
2.2.3 Position Held: Park Ranger
2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal
2.2.5 Name of Company: Missouri State Parks
2.2.6 Period of Employment: 01/JUN/2018 - 01/NOV/2022
2.2.7 Position Held: Park Ranger
2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Transfer to another department
2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
- I have been a park ranger for a few years now and like what I do. However, I felt like it was time for a change in careers. I would like to see what else is out there for me and have therefore looked into State Fire Marshals. I had the opportunity to work with them a bunch of times throughout my career as a ranger and that piqued my interest in joining. Being a peace officer is what I know best, but I am not interested in days filled with pursuits, shootings and arrests. I would like there to be more to it, which is why SAPR was so fitting for me. After deciding to change things up, I looked into other similar departments where you are still a peace officer and might have some days filled with action, but you have other obligations to fulfill. That is why I decided to transfer to State Fire Marshals.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
3.2.1 Drug test: *MAYA SCOTT arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 27/JAN/2023 to conduct a drug test.*By submitting this application, I, Maya Scott, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.
3.1.1 Signature: Maya Scott
3.1.2 Print name: MAYA SCOTT
3.1.3 Date: 28/JAN/2023
4. Out of Character Information
- 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
- 4.1 Forum Name: Access
4.2 Timezone: GMT +2
4.3 Discord: KitaeSme#1757
4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
((Add more rows as needed.))
4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Liberty City Server:
4.9 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
4.10 Please provide your character's background story:
- Maya Scott was born in Los Santos and lived there most of her life. Her parents are divorced so she lived with her mother while her father was living with his new family in Missouri. She has a good relationship with both of her parents and used to visit her father often as well. He always pressured Maya to follow in his footsteps and become a park ranger. Maya herself never really had a plan for her future so she decided to move to Missouri after finishing college. There, she enrolled into the academy and eventually became a park ranger.
As years have passed, she kept receiving more and more pressure to do better from her father. He was hoping she would climb the ranks and eventually become a supervisor as he once was. However, Maya had no such interest and her motivation to do her job started to slowly fade away. She eventually decided to move back to Los Santos and transfer to SAPR where she works until now.
Instead of changing careers, she decided to give being a park ranger another shot as it has been the only thing she knew. However, seeing as not much has changed, she started looking for other opportunities and eventually decided to transfer to SFM.