(([Transfer] Alfie Fletcher -> Jose Munoz))

Jose Munoz
GTAW Forum Name: Euphoria

(([Transfer] Alfie Fletcher -> Jose Munoz))

Post by Jose Munoz »

. Image
SAN ANDREAS STATE FIRE MARSHALS
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Jose
    1.2 Middle name: --
    1.3 Last name: Munoz
    1.4 Date of Birth: (06/JUN/1999)
    1.5 Height and Weight: (6'2" - 190 LBS)
    1.6 Gender:
    • [X] Male
      [-] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [-] Caucasian
      [X] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Integrity Hotel - Floor 6, Room 2 - Integritty Way/Elgin Avenue
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Police Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 20/AUG/2021 - Present
    2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer III
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.2.5 Name of Company: N/A
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
    2.2.7 Position Held: N/A
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • I believe that I possess plenty of investigative qualities that would allow me to be an asset to the State Fire Marshals. Given my prior experience as a Law Enforcement Officer, I am keen to impress and display my many qualities from my keen eye for detail to my innate authoritative nature, alongside the ability to complete administrative tasks to a stellar level, I know that by employing me, you will be broadening the State Fire Marshals' skillset whilst gaining a team-player at heart.

I understand the risks that being a State Fire Marshal holds, and I am confident in myself to put myself in the line of duty in the hopes of preventing calamity and enforcing the necessary policies where needs are.

((This is not a direct in-character transfer, this is an OOC transfer as discussed with members of SFM.))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Jose Munoz, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: J. Munoz
    3.1.2 Print name: JOSE MUNOS
    3.1.3 Date: 14/FEB/2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *JOSE MUNOZ arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 14/FEB/2022 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.

4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT
    4.3 Discord: Ryaaaan#4718

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Alfie Fletcher
      Jose Munoz
      Leyton Cruz
      CRISTÓBAL DE-LEÓN (Jail Character)

Past:
      Edward Matthews (Deceased)
      Lee Jung (Back to Korea)
      Ryan Wilding (Deceased)

4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Born in Southern Los Santos, specifically Eastern Murietta Heights, Jose Munoz was lucky enough to have two working-class parents to keep his focus where it needed to be. It's easy to look back and state that Munoz's childhood was 'normal', nothing eccentric happened, though the area in which the young boy grew up was far from friendly. Gang violence, graffitied walls and bloodstained sidewalks were all too much familiarity for the child at that time, a sight that not even most grown-ups should have to see. This traumatic fear instilled in him through the poverty-stricken area that he had grown up in had thankfully kept him to a straight line out of the terror that one day, it could be his blood staining the sidewalk, it could be his mural that his family cry over - And he was determined to do anything in his path to ensure that it was not.

To most, such fear would keep a sane person to a conservative job, office-based, perhaps an accountant even. But not Jose. During his teenage years, specifically around the age of seventeen, a newfound boldness combined with confidence had driven the young man to apply for the Los Santos Police Department Cadet Program. It was with the Mission Row Division that Jose volunteered in several different ways for the police department, including taking part in ride alongs, crowd control, charity assistance, working in stations, and other tasks. With the brave men and women who pinned that badge to their uniform each and every day surrounding Munoz in what was his most integral part of maturity, it was decided that upon graduation, Jose would go on to study criminal justice. Obtaining an understanding of the way that Law Enforcement Agencies and Departments worked further instilled this desire that lead a twenty-one-year-old, freshly graduated Jose to apply for the Los Santos Police Department, and with some luck and good spirit with former guardians from during his time in the Cadet Program, Jose Munoz had become a sworn law enforcement officer.

Yet, the fancy advertisements and the fun-filled days of minor responsibilities at seventeen years old acted as a facade for the twenty-one-year-old, who strived to succeed in everything he set his sights on. Corruption, battery and blind eyes meant that the justice that Munoz studied for, endeavoured for and worked for? It fell out of his grasp with each passing day. Thankfully for Munoz, every day is in fact a school day, and with some luck, a recruitment opening for the State Fire Marshals had opted to display itself to the man one day as he ate his breakfast, scrolling through Facebrowser. Having never given much thought to this, Jose had done his due diligence and had researched into the State Fire Marshals before filing through his transfer request at once, a hopeful man to finally seek out his own form of success in a fresh environment.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (([Transfer] Alfie Fletcher -> Jose Munoz))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Jose Munoz,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Luis Saez
GTAW Forum Name: materieel64
Badge Number: 29968

Post by Luis Saez »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Jose Munoz,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Jordan Wright
Chief Fire Marshal

CHIEF FIRE MARSHAL Jordan J. Wright

Jose Munoz
GTAW Forum Name: Euphoria

Post by Jose Munoz »

I accept, thank you.