[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Sunshine Apartments - Floor 2, Room 4
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Davis, Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [X] Yes
      [-] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • None that may hinder my duties as a law enforcement officer, I've suffered a gunshot wound to the arm and right leg while serving as a Deputy Sheriff.
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Sheriff's Department, San Andreas Park Rangers

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: I've investigated various arsons in the past as a Detective.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department:
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 2/4/200X - 15/6/201X ((IC timelapses))
    2.2.3 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff, Detective, Field Training Officer
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: ((Termination))

2.2.5 Name of Company: San Andreas
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 31/7/201X - Current Day
    2.2.7 Position Held: Corporal, Park Ranger
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Still Employed

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • Due to my significant other being an LSPD Detective that works within the city, I'd like to move my employment closer to the city and I have colleagues that I've served with within the Sheriff's Department that are currently employed within the State Fire Marshals. I believe this is a good career option for me due to the aforementioned as well as me being comfortable to serve with the employees of the department.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Firstname Lastname, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Valentina Lain
    3.1.2 Print name: Valentina Lain
    3.1.3 Date: 6/3/2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Valentina Lain arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 6/3/2022to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+2
    4.3 Discord: Price#6936

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Valentina Lain
      Rubiana Cardozo -> Victoria Ramirez -> Charlotte Reyes
      Catalina Nazario -> Roxanne Diaz -> Artemis Monroe -> Damien Favala -> Ramona Alfaro -> Harper Meyer
      Alcatraz Garcia -> Quinn Foster -> Damien Favala -> Heather Wright

Past:
      Elanora Torres - Deleted
      Harry Banuelos - Deleted
      Ryan Moroz - Deleted
      Rogue Smith - Deleted
      Lilith Martinez - Deleted
      Xavier Juarez - Deleted
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS - Proof of me being a faction leader

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Recruitment banned from PD due to a past issue that occurred 9 months ago (my assumption), currently appealing it with LFM and PD SOs.

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    (Note: This is the backstory used for the Sheriff's Department. It doesn't make sense for me to change it. However, I can continue the backstory of the in-game server events once requested by faction leaders. I don't think I should post in-game events here because they can be metagamed due to the nature of my character, I could however submit it to faction leadership if they deem it necessary.)
    • [SHOW]
      Valentina was raised in South-Central, specifically within Davis where due to socioeconomic factors, crime is quite often common-place and gang culture is prevalent in many areas. Twenty four years of age and the youngest child her parents have, she currently falls shy of her siblings achievements in her eyes, with the rest are married or enjoying a stable work life. Luckily for Valentina, her family were either smart enough, or lucky to have avoided being indoctrinated into committing criminal or malicious acts by local sets, with her immediate relatives having established themselves on the outskirts of South-Central and middle Los Santos. Throughout her growth as an individual, Valentina found herself occasionally targeted by cliqued up locals of similar ages, singled out for having clear cut goals and determinations in life. This had an impact initially growing up, with Valentina less prone to be forthcoming and more single-minded and self-reliant. Valentina often coped by expressing herself through creativity. Her hobbies were art, mainly through the medium of both sketches on paper and on a graphic tablet. This hobby allowed her to improve her confidence, able to quite visibly watch the quality of drawing increase as the weeks, months and years went by.

Growing up in a relatively low-income area, Valentina’s family were unable to afford for her to attend college or university, opting to go for the more sensical route and try to get a job instead. Due to the harsh nature of Davis General Highschool, it didn’t leave a good impression on her and thus making the idea of pursuing higher education seem improbable and unnecessary in her mind at the time. Throughout this period and the high crime rate of her neighborhood, it wouldn’t be uncommon for her to interact with law enforcement, specifically Gang Enforcement Teams of the Sheriff’s department who make it their priority to interact with local sets and locals in order to improve relations, gain information and also bring about a positive relationship with citizens and LEOs. Throughout these occasionally run-ins, often merely by association her admiration for the Sheriff’s department grew, seeing their job as productive and almost as a cummopance against local sets who engaged in crime, along with bullying her and others in the area.

Having done art for most of her life as a hobby and as a way to burn time, she decided to work at a tattoo shop, filing an application at Ice Inks which was subsequently denied due to her being below legal age (twenty-one years), and thus, she resorted to applying and obtaining work at an arguably more mundane LTD store for lower pay, close to where she lived until she’s of legal age. Two years later, she finally re-applied for the aforementioned position at the tattoo shop, which she eventually obtained. The work environment there was nothing different than the usual Davis one; noisey and annoying. However, her boss, Jack Miller, was someone that she enjoyed working with more than her previous boss at the LTD.

Valentina went from an apprentice to a junior artist in a reasonable amount of time due to her knowledge. However, she felt almost dissatisfied with having turned her hobby into a career. Having grown up and experienced both fear, helplessness and a need for change throughout her trials growing up in South-Central, Lain wanted to find a way to give back to society, help others and also improve on herself. For a while she had romanticized the idea of joining the Sheriff’s department, eventually committing herself to the concept. She began to improve her physical fitness by going on runs to the gym so that she could train along with researching departmental policies and questions that may come up in the exam. After another year spent at the tattoo parlor, she eventually went for the opportunity and applied.

While her passion for art is still there and she does love designing tattoos and applying them to people, essentially seeing her work come to life, she’s more than willing to put it aside and have it become a hobby instead of a professional job in order to help people and possibly change lives for the better.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Valentina Lain

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Valentina Lain,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Valentina Lain,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Miranda Rodriguez
GTAW Forum Name: Price

Post by Miranda Rodriguez »