• [X] Caucasian
      [-] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 1 South Seas ((Old address, new one is TBA))
    1.8.2 City: Paleto Bay ((New address will be in LS))
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes.
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department - Deputy Sheriff
    Los Santos Police Department - Police Officer II

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: Very little.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 26/DEC/2014((2020)) - 1/NOV/2021
    2.2.3 Position Held: Reached Detective, resigned as Deputy Sheriff
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal resignation.

2.2.5 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 26/SEP/2011((2020)) - 26/DEC/2014((2020))
    2.2.7 Position Held: Police Officer II
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Transfer due to moving situation.

2.2.5 Name of Company: Tivoli Cinema
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 16/DEC/2007 - 03/NOV/2009
    2.2.7 Position Held: Security Guard (Part-time/night shift)
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Seeking new opportunities.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • I am seeking new opportunities and wish to get involved in investigative work once again to continue my career in law enforcement.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Simon Pace, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: S. Pace
    3.1.2 Print name: Simon Pace
    3.1.3 Date: 08/APR/2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *SIMON PACE arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 08/APR/2022 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT-4
    4.3 Discord: Kota#7416

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Alex Chandler
      Travis Callahan
      Luke Palomino
      Dean Williams

Past:
      Patrick Romero
      Gary Sullivan
      Mitch Galloway
      Simon Pace
      Connor Jarvis
      Adrian Calhoun
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    N/A

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Simon Pace is a 34 year old washed up ex-detective with a useless degree in Digital Cinematography. He was never able to fulfill his dream of becoming a cinema director, and so he ended up settling in a completely different career field. That lead him to being undereducated and just adequately skilled enough for his job. The decision ultimately left him unsatisfied with his life, but with a stable income.

Born and raised in Los Santos, Simon grew up in the suburbs with two hardworking parents. Maybe a bit too hard working, since they rarely spent much time at home. The bright side is that his household was stable and rarely suffered any financial crisis. His childhood was by no means tragic, he had a much better childhood than most.

Being left to his own devices most of the time, Simon spent a lot of his time watching his father's old movie collection at home. For better or for worse, he grew up with fictional role models like Dick Tracy, Indiana Jones, Marty McFly, etc. His favorite movies were typically crime thrillers or your run-of-the-mill standard B movie buddy cop flick. That's probably something that stuck with him from an early age and played a part in his future career.

Unfortunately, things don't usually work out the way someone wants. Simon just barely finished university with a major in Digital Cinematography and minor in Literature and Film Studies. He was never able to land anything in his field, and his confidence in his abilities dropped drastically. This lack of confidence in his field lead him to make a somewhat impulsive decision to join the force.

Influenced by the promise of a stable income, and maybe some delusion that he'd be doing something worthwhile, he stuck with it. Once things picked up, he couldn't back out, and saw it through until the end.

Simon was in the LSPD for only a few years before moving up to Paleto Bay. The commute to work was just too much of a drain on his sanity and pockets, so he put in a transfer for the LSSD. From there, he made lifelong friends and connections, which eventually landed him a position in the Major Crimes Bureau. Simon put everything he had into his new position, but struggled to maintain it. A certain encounter with some locals in Sandy Shores and the stress of his job eventually got to him, and he stepped back down to Deputy.

((As discussed with faction leadership, my circumstances were approved prior to posting this request. If accepted, I'd like to NC. I have a character and name in mind, but don't have any NC's right now to check if the name is taken. I'd purchase a NC depending on whether or not the app is accepted and use the character slot listed in the /stats screenshot.))

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (([Transfer] Simon Pace > TBA))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Simon Pace,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Simon Pace,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

(( Please message me once you've decided upon a name so we can handle this for you. ))

Kind regards,

Jordan Wright
Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Steve Mason
GTAW Forum Name: doubletrio
Badge Number: 44330

Post by Steve Mason »