[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 102 Spanish Avenue, Hawick
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No, but sufficient experience in general and criminal investigation.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 11/SEP/2012 - 27/JUL/2021
    2.2.3 Position Held: Lieutenant, Assistant Coordinator of Field Training Program, (( Voluntary step-down to Police Officer III, Field Training Officer, Metropolitan Division (K9 Platoon) ))
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Change of department

2.2.5 Name of Company: San Andreas Park Rangers
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 13/DEC/2021 - 10/MAR/2022
    2.2.7 Position Held: Corporal, Field Training Director
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Personal resignation

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • On first basis, I am looking to expand my work experience within law enforcement after spending nearly nine years working for the municipal Police Department of the City of Los Santos. I have experienced state law enforcement initially through my employment with the Park Ranger's Office, where I have definitely picked up knowledge that was new to me and have met, worked alongside and tied lasting friendships with my colleagues.

Given my previous involvement with the Area Detectives Division within the Police Department, specifically as a supervisor for the since-disbanded intelligence unit, I believe I can further expand in the scope of investigative work with the State Fire Marshals, something that was not readily available within my previous work environment with the Ranger's office. I'm confident that the mission of the Fire Marshals is one that I would want to take on.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Luisa Cortes, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: L.CORTES
    3.1.2 Print name: LUISA CORTES
    3.1.3 Date: 10/JUN/2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Luisa Cortes arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 10/JUN/2022 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT +2
    4.3 Discord: Simon#0404

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Sierra DeSoto
      Frank Bryant
      Luisa Cortes

Past:
      Michael Hathaway
      Evelyn Rosalene
      Heather Ward
      Mikhail Zharkov
      Stephen Archer
      Seryoga Vakhrushev
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    Automatically approved for SD.

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    DNA

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Cortes' family originally hails from Spain. Her mother was working as a full-time nurse at a local hospital in the city, while her father, who had moved to Spain two years prior for work (moved from the US), owned a family business, a small local restaurant, where he would occasionally serve alongside waiters to cater to the clients. After years of saving money up, her parents decided to move, after forethought and careful planning, they set out to buy an average home in Los Santos. This home replaced the old apartment her father had lived in before taking over the family business in Spain. With the move successful, and everything in place, both her parents managed to find jobs to their liking, and remain with a stable income. About a year after moving to Los Santos, the Cortes family had their long-awaited first, and only child: Luisa. Brought up to the best ability of her parents, Luisa was never a problem child, quite the contrary, she strived to help out her family from an early age. A notable pattern could be observed in her developing personality, Luisa was rather independent, and would often work on her own. Later on, during her high-school years, this changed, and she was rather involved with group project, and voluntary work, she was very fond of animals and as such she put in voluntary work for the local shelters, caring for dogs, cats, and at times even birds. The incentive for becoming a police officer arised a few years after she had finished high school, she was recommended to follow this path by her mother, who similarly was a public worker, a nurse for the Pillbox Medical Center. Picking up jobs around the city wasn't working out the best for Luisa, and she knew she would soon need to find something that she could take on as a permanent career. Further wishing to give to the community, and without many other options, Luisa considered it to be the perfect opportunity, and a new experience. It is a well-known fact joining the police force is no easy task, and as such, she trained the entire summer, getting her body, and her mind prepared for her ambition.

Now 25, and presented with a chance to get into the recruitment drive of the Los Santos Police Department, Luisa took her shot, and sent in her application. Passing through the recruitment stage of employment with slight difficulty, Cortes made it into the department as a probationary police officer. Here she was, at the start of her new career, with two proud parents cheering her on. Luisa steadily worked her way through the field training program, and put in an immense amount of work - this, along with being molded by FTOs and helped along the way transformed her into a fully fledged officer, shining on the day of her promotion to Police Officer II. For the following year of her career, Luisa worked towards joining the field training team, fond of helping out others, shaping them up into police officers, just as she once was. This was a rather tedious task at first, but adapting to the position of a teacher, and a guide, she made a great FTO, tying bonds with the rookies of the LSPD. With three years of work under her belt, Cortes was now ready to take it a step further on the ladder, and offered the opportunity, she had successfully joined the supervisory team of Field Training, excelling in the responsibilities and expectations of a field training officer.

In years from this point, Luisa had signed up for supervisor training, excelling amongst the other students and coming out with three stripes on her arms. Working as a supervisor had turned around the way she functioned within the department, shifting her attention from a hands-on, out in the field role to something more-so managerial, directing units in the field, while also reviewing administrative paperwork where necessary. Cortes' dedication and work got her appointed as the Assistant Coordinator of the Field Training Program, and in just two years from said appointment, she made it within the brass. Luisa worked for the Police Department until the month of July last year, 2021.

Following her formal resignation, a lateral transfer was filed with the San Andreas Park Rangers office, where she would then work her way up from serving as a Senior Ranger, training many of the Cadets on a day-to-day basis, to Corporal, time in which she amounted with a great contribution to not only perfecting the Field Training Program in itself, but rigorously helping the recruitment process, thus boosting the number of personnel, towards the betterment of the Rangers office. After several months of work, Cortes stepped back from her work within SAPR, finding that the career path given would not be one she is satisfied with in the long run.

Now, with some experience in state law enforcement, Cortes is seeking to hone her investigative abilities and further expand her career with a unique experience, a goal to which a prime opportunity is found within the San Andreas State Fire Marshals.
π™»π™Έπ™΄πš„πšƒπ™΄π™½π™°π™½πšƒ πš‚π™΄π™±π™°πš‚πšƒπ™Έπ™°π™½ π™Όπ™°πšˆπ™½π™°πšπ™³
Service Area Lieutenant, Paleto Bay Station
LS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT Ò€” "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Luisa Cortes

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Luisa Cortes,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Luisa Cortes,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

Sebastian Maynard
GTAW Forum Name: SimonX6

Post by Sebastian Maynard »

I accept.
π™»π™Έπ™΄πš„πšƒπ™΄π™½π™°π™½πšƒ πš‚π™΄π™±π™°πš‚πšƒπ™Έπ™°π™½ π™Όπ™°πšˆπ™½π™°πšπ™³
Service Area Lieutenant, Paleto Bay Station
LS COUNTY SHERIFF'S DEPARTMENT Ò€” "A TRADITION OF SERVICE"

Fireworks

Post by Fireworks »

Processed.