[-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Comstock Rd. 744
    1.8.2 City: Garden Grove
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

(( This address is, obviously, NPC'd, in the interest of making my character's story make more sense. I do not currently own an actual property on this character slot. ))

1.9 Place of Birth: Irvine, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • D.N.A.
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Orange County Sheriff's Department (( Currently Los Santos Police Department as "Natalie Harper" ))
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: March 20th 2016 → June 30th 2022 (( January 8th 2022 → Present ))
    2.2.3 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff (( Police Officer II ))
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Seeking employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal (( Staying in the faction on an alt. character ))

2.2.5 Name of Company: Starbucks Corporation
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: May 25th 2015 → October 7th 2015
    2.2.7 Position Held: Barista
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Seeking employment elsewhere; application for a position with the Orange County Sheriff's Department

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • After close to seven years as a peace officer, I am looking for ways to further advance in my career, and I hold a firm belief that this specific assignment, with this specific agency, would be a great way to do so. I have been interested in pursuing an 'investigative' assignment for a good amount of time now, and, in addition to that, I believe that working for a state agency, instead of a county one, as I did up until now, would also prove to be beneficial and offer a myriad of different opportunities and chances for me to go further.

(( My motivation for this is purely out-of-character & I believe that it is only fair if this statement reflects that, too. To start off, I've spent countless hours over the past few years portraying different kinds of law enforcement officer characters, but, portraying a character of this type is something that I'm yet to try. In addition to that, while I do enjoy being a part of other factions of a similar type on this server, I'd like to try something that (a) is different from what I'm doing on my alternate character, and (b) is more of a 'niche' type of roleplay. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Selena Nunez, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: S. Nunez
    3.1.2 Print name: SELENA NUNEZ
    3.1.3 Date: JULY 5TH 2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Selena Nunez arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on July 5th 2022 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
    4. Out of Character Information
    • 4.1 Forum Name: onefortyseven
      4.2 Timezone: +2, Central Euro Summer Time
      4.3 Discord: brian.#4381

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
      • Current:
        Natalie Harper - Los Santos Police Department, Police Officer II
        Julia Valdez - Los Santos Police Department, Sergeant I
        Selena Nunez - To be used for this faction
        Tadija Davidovic - To be name-changed shortly, I don't use it and I'd like to try out a new concept with a couple of friends

Past:
        Nathan Ayala - Los Santos Police Department, Police Officer II
        Adrian Reyes - Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, Deputy Sheriff
        Violet Yanes - Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, Deputy Sheriff
        Robert Estrada - Los Santos County District Attorney's Office Bureau of Investigation, Lieutenant
        Kristen Fernsby - Los Santos County District Attorney's Office Bureau of Investigation, Captain
        Rodney Pruett - Los Santos County District Attorney's Office Bureau of Investigation, Chief

Ryan Anderson
        Irene Doyle
        Scott Llano
        Edgar Molina
        Melanie McNeely
        Melania Aguilar

And a handful more, however, I used the "delete character" function a couple of times in the past, so I, unfortunately, can't see the entire list, and there is no way to remember all of them, as some of them I had back in 2019 or so.
      4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
      [X] Yes
      [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
      ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
      [-] Yes
      [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
      D.N.A.

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
      ACCESS

(( Parts of the "server record" field that contain purely administrative information are blurred out, as requested by the server's Staff Mgmt. Team. Some tabs related to my real-world employment are also blurred out. ))

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
      ACCESS

(( The blurred-out part at the top left was an in-game report containing information that I'm not sure if the player would like to be shared. It doesn't have anything to do with my character's /stats, or anything of importance in general. ))

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
      • Selena Nunez is a twenty-seven-year-old female, currently serving as a Deputy Sheriff with the Orange County Sheriff’s Department. She’s currently assigned to North Ops. Division, based out of the agencies headquarters in Santa Ana.

Nunez was born on July 10th, 1994, into a middle-class family residing in Irvine, San Andreas. Her father, a third-generation Puerto-Rican-American worked as a long-distance trucker, and her mother, was an administrative assistant for the Newport-Mesa Unified School District. Nunez had two siblings, both brothers, and both older than her.

Her early childhood was fairly uneventful, up until 3rd grade. Around that time, her mother started a romantic affair with one of her colleagues, and from there, things went into a downward spiral. Frequent arguments, sometimes even physical altercations, and similar became a part of Selena’s day-to-day life. Not long after, her parents filed for divorce. Her mother relocated to Del Perro, moving in with her brother & parents, and her father stayed in Irvine.

Selena would then go on to live with her father up until her 18th birthday, before relocating to Del Perro & moving in with her mother, in order to be closer to her university-of-choice; ULSA. She picked a major in psychology, however, due to an undesirable financial situation, coupled with a lack of desire to spend the upcoming who-knows-how-many years studying, that did not work out. She dropped out and, at the age of 20, moved back to her native Orange County, however, this time Garden Grove. She moved in with her cousin, and found a ‘bandaid’ job as a barista at a local Starbucks.

She spent a couple of months working there, however, she was well aware that she won’t be able to sustain herself with an entry-level job like that for the long term. That’s where her ‘hunt’ for a more long-term, better paid, and more rewarding career begun. With a lack of any degree, less job opportunities than Irvine or Los Santos, and the fact that she’d like to improve her situation as soon as possible, this wasn’t easy.

Eventually, due to a combination of her cousin’s influence (at the time, a freshly-graduated SAHP officer), a desire for an actually meaningful career, limited job opportunities, and a dire need for a job that’s not either bordering on poverty, hard manual labor, or prostitution, she put two and two together. She did what any responsible adult would do, and applied for a job that pays an actual living wage, gives you a sense of authority, and offers you a chance of progression.

Following the graduation from the academy, and the completion of her field training period, now-Deputy Nunez was assigned to North Operations Division — Patrol. Five years later, now officially a “Deputy Sheriff II”, she’s looking to advance further in her career. While there are multiple tempting opportunities available for her within her current department, she’s looking to pick on a more investigative assignment, and, the bonus point would be working for a state agency.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Selena Nunez

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Selena Nunez,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Selena Nunez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Charles Sherman
Assistant Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Selena Nunez
GTAW Forum Name: onefortyseven

Post by Selena Nunez »