. Image
SAN FIRE
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Reece
    1.2 Middle name:
    1.3 Last name: Turner
    1.4 Date of Birth: (06/DEC/1996)
    1.5 Height and Weight: (5'11" - 196 LBS)
    1.6 Gender:
    • [X] Male
      [-] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [X] Caucasian
      [-] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 1212 Melanoma Street, Apartment 11
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: San Andreas Park Rangers.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: San Andreas Park Rangers
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 08/JAN/2022 - 15/APR/2022
    2.2.3 Position Held: Park Ranger
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal terms. ((Contracted the old 'rona! Sent me down a spiral of illnesses and reduced my playing time massively.))

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • Knowing a few of the employees within the State Fire Marshals is one of the main reasons, wanting to work with experienced professionals in a job which fascinates me massively. I want to head down a career path which I started out on, and this is the perfect route for me. I feel like the determination and the aspirations which the current employees hold are the same to my own. I've always taken an interest in arson investigation and after speaking to Emilia Schmidt, she added the cherry on the pie in my vision to pursue this career path.

I've always had a vision of being in a job with a solid progression path and believe the State Marshals is the one I want to pursue up the ladder. I am determined to make it work given the opportunity.

(( Being in Park Rangers as by far the most fun I have had whilst playing, I really enjoyed it and wish I could've continued, but getting corona almost killed me, I wasn't able to play and decided it'd be best for me to not waste a slot and waste peoples times waiting for me to get better. I took a huge break after leaving Park Rangers because I was just bummed about not being able to continue. I decided to return back to GTAW and spoke to a few friends in SFM and they persuaded me this was the place to be. I want to be with those people and enjoy my time back in this aspect of roleplay. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Reece Turner, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: RTurner
    3.1.2 Print name: REECE TURNER
    3.1.3 Date: 17/JAN/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *REECE TURNER arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 17/JAN/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT 0
    4.3 Discord: Gatsbeh#1200

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Keantay Williamson
      Reece Turner

Past:
      Brandon Hawley
      Jeremiah Morales

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    No designated thread, you can contact Alyssa McCarthy (ULSA) if you need approval but they've given me permission.

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Answer

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Reece Turner was born in Los Santos, San Andreas in 96'. He was an only child to two loving parents. They spoiled him rotten from a young age, making sure he had the best education and the best future. He grew up along the beach front and spent almost all his childhood out on the waves.

Reece spent his early years studying at Vespucci High School, a prestigious private school for those who could afford, luckily enough his parents could. He passed with straight A's and set his future up perfectly. However he tangled with the wrong group at school and developed a cocky attitude, the type to really grind your gears when out and about. He was a very outgoing and daring child, willing to do anything to get a laugh. This didn't change at all through his life.

Reece enrolled to the University of Los Santos, studying Environmental Sciences, he passed his first year but soon went onto better things. He transferred over to San Fierro State University where he changed courses completely, pursuing his career goals with wanting to be a rotary pilot. He graduated with a degree in Aviation and soon headed back to Los Santos to get his wings. He passed all the aviation certifications and was officially a pilot.

Reece took his time deciding on a career path until he stumbled across the right one. The San Andreas Park Rangers. He had a love for the environment and loved the outdoors, so it was perfect. Three hours into his patrol Reece was already in a foot pursuit through Sandy, this ended in a gunfight. Unfortunately for Reece he took a round to the bicep, excluding him from work for a while.

Not long after his recovery he sat all his examinations and certifications, gained his junior pilot wings for the Rangers, but had to resign for personal reasons.
l

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Reece Turner [Pending]

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Reece Turner,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Reece Turner [Pending]

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Reece Turner,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
ALSO
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL III ALEXANDER HALL

Brodie Brooks
GTAW Forum Name: gatsbeh
Badge Number: 44653