[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 2110 Vespucci Blvd - Floor 3, Room 4
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Texas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Police Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 01/JAN/2015 - 21/FEB/2023
    2.2.3 Position Held: Detective I
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Needed a change of pace and scenery, a new challenge.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer into the State Fire Marshals:
    • Though my energy and willpower to be within the Los Santos Police Department have been depleted I still enjoy the investigative parts that I've done as a Detective. I'm looking for a new challenge that would fuel me and give me the ability to tickle my brain and learn new things. I believe that the State Fire Marshals offer me that opportunity, still being in the investigative branch yet on the complete other side of the tree. A new environment, a new(for me) set of laws to dive into. I believe that the State Fire Marshals will be a new and exciting challenge and a place I can develop myself within the branch. I also believe that my experience in investigative matters will help me progress within the department itself and am sure that I'll be an asset that will strengthen the team even further.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Logan Romano, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Image
    3.1.2 Print name: Logan Romano
    3.1.3 Date: 21/FEB/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Logan Romano arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 21/FEB/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT +2
    4.3 Discord: Goddessoflife#9696

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Logan Romano
      Carlos DiMarchis
      Burt Collins

Past:
      Benjamin Howey
      Valerio Calvani
      Bjorn Ostberg
      Jett Welbourn
      Jett Tellez
      Jaxton Halliwell
      Kali May
      Roan Gellar
      Leon Savestra
      Neil Whelan
      Lucifer Cage
      Michael Kane
      Spencer Hayes
      Spencer Walsh
      Davis Delany
      Lorelei Stackhouse
      Jane Snow
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Answer

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Liberty City Server:
    ACCESS

4.9 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.10 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Logan Romano was born on June 5th, in Erath County, Texas, the second of three children born to Christopher Romano and Deborah Romano, a farmer, and a primary school teacher.
      Logan has an older brother called Max and a younger sister called Sarah.

His father went hunting but Sarah never joined and rather stayed at home with her mother taking care of their animals in their barn. Christopher trained Max and Logan to hunt various animals such as deer, quails, and pheasants as they grew up. Logan has always been fascinated by swords, knives and axes. Where Max got his first rifle at the age of ten, Logan got a Bowie Knife from his father at that same age. The bowie knife has a 7 inch long stainless carbon steel blade with a walnut wood handle, comfortable grip and a brown leather sheath, The blade was engraved with his own name on one side. This taught the boys to always work and stick together as they were hunting, creating a solid bond between the brothers at a young age.

Max, Logan and Sarah attended Morgan Mill High School and spent most of their time either helping his brother and sister at the farm or carving wooden figures with his bowie knife. Apart from farming, Logan’s father was also a bareback bronc rider and the family attended the competitions every other week but the rodeo career for Christopher ended when he severely injured his leg putting him in a wheelchair permanently (car accident). During Logan’s time growing up, most of his friends (which were really Max’s friends as Logan always trailed in Max’s footsteps); parents were either in the local sheriff’s department or served in the US Army. This helped him gain his knowledge on law enforcement and the military over time.

Logan graduated from Highschool, His father was good friends with their local Carpenter. Knowing Logan’s aptitude for wood carving he offered Logan an apprenticeship at his carpentry store. Where his brother was already in the Military being shipped off to many war zone fronts, Logan was coerced by his brother to stay put and focus on his Carpentry career. Logan the faithful follower always listened and so he stayed. He kept working as a Carpenter, working hard to get his Journeyman status, doing hours on end of carpentry work and 144 hours per year in theoretical classes. Logan obtained his Journeyman Carpentry Status, and as loyal as he is to his fathers friend he kept working at his store. After a while Logan felt like he was in a rut, he needed a change of pace, the thought of Law Enforcement never left his mind, always on the web keeping eyes on the Los Santos Police Department, following their Social Media and all the news that was given about them. The urge to join in became stronger every day. However, his eyes diverted closer to home briefly.

Max returned from his tour in Syria, Logan was ecstatic to have his brother back at home. They sat at home talking till the morning sun rays hit the curtain. Logan by then already moved to Los Santos to be part of their local Police Department. Logan went through a six-month-long Police Academy where they were taught criminal law, human relations, Spanish, and report writing, and trained in tactics, firearms, driving, Physical fitness, and self-defense. During the Field, Training Logan was assigned to Officer Fairweather who was part of the Traffic Division. Logan’s sister Sarah Romano moved to Los Santos and was trying to pursue her future goals in life. Since his sister had an Associate’s Degree in Law Enforcement and was a Front Desk Officer back at the Erath County Sheriff’s Department, she decided to apply for the Sheriff’s Department in Los Santos. A few months later Max spoke to Logan about wanting to join the Los Santos Police Department. Max joined the Los Santos Police Department.

Logan joined Traffic Division for a short period before applying for the Detective bureau for the position of Detective Support Officer after getting settled within the Crimes against persons desk Logan moved on towards becoming a Detective himself. Many courses and training passed before he was able to become a fully fletched Detective, solving cases from Officers being murdered to Fraudulent activities. After his best-presented case, Logan Romano dwelled into a rut one he couldn’t get himself out of, he knew from this point he needed to find something that would trigger him and challenge him. After scouring the advertisements and job boards he finally landed on State Fire Marshals.

Richard Harris
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist
Badge Number: 92620
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Logan Romano

Post by Richard Harris »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Logan Romano,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Richard Harris
Assistant State Fire Marshal
ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL Richard Harris
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

Richard Harris
GTAW Forum Name: Preservist
Badge Number: 92620
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Logan Romano

Post by Richard Harris »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Logan Romano,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Richard Harris
Assistant State Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL Richard Harris
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

Logan Romano
GTAW Forum Name: goddessoflife

Re: [Transfer] Logan Romano [OFFER]

Post by Logan Romano »

I accept

Richard Harris