1.4: Other name(s): N/A

1.5: Date of Birth: 5/JAN/1984
1.6: Weight: 142 lbs
1.7: Height 5 ft 8 ins

1.8: Primary place of residence: Vitus Street Complex Apartment 3
1.9: Contact Number: 2705
1.10: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
High School Diploma
Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service. (( Tenure and agency affiliation must be OOC ))

3.1: Most recent agency affiliation (Delete as appropriate): LSPD
3.2: Rank held: Detective I
3.3: Tenure: 15 years (16/APR/2006- 14/APR/2021) (( Around 22 months spent in the faction in total. ))

3.4: Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
N/A

3.5: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
Personal Resignation
Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
None.
Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1: Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? (Delete as appropriate) Yes
5.2: Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? (Delete as appropriate) Yes
5.3: Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of: PF License
Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Brendan Richter, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print): Brendan Richter
Name (signed): B.Richter
Date: 14/APR/2021
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: stringer
7.2: Age: 20
7.3: Geographical location and timezone (Regardless of DST observance): Romania, UTC+2/+3
7.4: Character ID: 374
7.5: Discord username (Optional): stringer#7136
7.6: Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Romanian

7.7: How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? GTA World since 13/OCT/2017, Roughly 8 years in total.

7.8: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS

7.10: Fingerprint sample: * Brendan Richter provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Vespucci HQ on 14/APR/2021.

7.11: Drug test: * Brendan Richter conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 14/APR/2021. It returns negative.

Geun Ryu
GTAW Forum Name: Wh1t3
Badge Number: 42049

Re: [APPLICATION] Brendan Richter [RECEIVED]

Post by Geun Ryu »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Brendan Richter,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Geun Ryu
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Geun Ryu

Re: [APPLICATION] Brendan Richter [INTERVIEW]

Post by Geun Ryu »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Brendan Richter,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Vespucci Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Geun Ryu
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Brendan Richter
GTAW Forum Name: stringer

Re: [APPLICATION] Brendan Richter [INTERVIEW]

Post by Brendan Richter »

14/APR/2021 - 19:00
14/APR/2021 - 19:30

15/APR/2021 - 20:00
15/APR/2021 - 20:30

16/APR/2021 - 20:00
16/APR/2021 - 20:30

Geun Ryu

Re: [APPLICATION] Brendan Richter [ACCEPTED]

Post by Geun Ryu »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Brendan Richter,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Vespucci headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We offer you the position of Probationary Fire Marshal. Please contact a member of the supervisory team as soon as possible for your induction and further training.

Kind regards,

Geun Ryu
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division