[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Crown Jewels, Bay City Avenue
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: None
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 18/FEB/2016 - CURRENT
    2.2.3 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:

I have been patrolling the streets of the City of Los Santos for about five years now, and I felt like I needed a change. I recently took a hard hit in my personal life where I believe a position within the Fire Marshals could help me out of it. For many times I have been working alongside members of the State Fire Marshals during these five years, and not once have I been deceived by their capacity. I believe I can put to work my two years working the jail of the Twin Towers Correctional Facility and the three others as a Patrol Deputy for the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department, from the East Los Santos station.

I strongly believe that mixing my former knowledge with the new ones I could acquire in the State Fire Marshals could benefit the agency, mostly in the prevention of arson in certain targeted areas. I am already trained to act as a peace officer and trained in the use of force procedures and laws, be it by the United States caselaws or the State of San Andreas penal code.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Samuel Acosta, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: **The Signature of Samuel Acosta would be present**
    3.1.2 Print name: SAMUEL ACOSTA
    3.1.3 Date: 30/AUG/2021
    3.2.1 Drug test: *SAMUEL ACOSTA arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on DD/MMM/YYYY to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+1
    4.3 Discord: GothTrad#4029

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Matthew Bosch
      Character Name
      Character Name

Past:
      Character Name
      Character Name
      Character Name

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Answer

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Samuel Acosta was born in 1995 at Pillbox Hill Medical Center itself. He comes from a Hispanic family living in Vespucci, an area frequented by white and Hispanic gangs and subject to many clashes. Although the violence is lower than in other places like Davis or East Los Santos, it is nevertheless present in this neighborhood. It was with this in mind, and after suffering the death of a loved one caught in the crossfire of these incessant clashes, that he made the decision to join the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department as a deputy in order to help his community on his own, having been fortunate enough to live on the bangs of this same gang war.

Samuel began with six months of the academy before being assigned first to the Men's Central Jail in Los Santos and then to the Twin Towers Correctional Facility, as all Los Santos Sheriff's deputies do. He was then assigned to the East Los Santos Station where he completed his FTP. He then patrolled for the next two years as a Deputy and made the decision to marry the woman he had met a few years earlier during his two years in the jail.

Unfortunately, things turned sour for Samuel, and while he decided to borrow money to buy a house with his wife in the county, many events led to the couple's downfall and divorce. All that was left was a house to sell, and interest that Samuel had to make up for with overtime for his department. It was in this situation that Samuel decided to apply to a place with more room for growth and, above all, a better salary than the one he currently gets for a less physical and energetically demanding job.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Samuel Acosta

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Samuel Acosta,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Connor Mcloughlin
Asst. Chief Fire Marshal

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Samuel Acosta

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Samuel Acosta,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Bonus I)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Connor Mcloughlin
Asst. Chief Fire Marshal

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Samuel Acosta
GTAW Forum Name: GotHTrad
Badge Number: 70361

Re: [Transfer] Samuel Acosta [Accepted]

Post by Samuel Acosta »

I accept.