[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Room 2, Floor 1, 4315 Palomino Avenue
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Ithaca, New York, United States of America
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • D.N.A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes, Tucson Police Department.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: Yes, I spent 8 years as a Canine handler in the Tucson's K9 unit working various assignments.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Tucson Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 25/MAR/2004 - 06/DEC/2020
    2.2.3 Position Held: K9 Sergeant
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal Resignation due to family issues.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • I have spent my whole career in law enforcement working various assignments, mostly spent in the Special Operations Bureau working K9 assignments. During recent circumstances, I have had to move to Los Santos with my family and I wish to stay to continue my career in law enforcement, however, I look for a quieter environment and one where I'd also be enjoying, not working any high-stress situations, which is why I didn't choose any Police departments such as the LSPD or LSSD. I see the Fire Marshal's as a perfect fit for myself.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Ronald Ruditsky, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: RONNIE RUDITSKY
    3.1.2 Print name: R. RUDITSKY
    3.1.3 Date: 01/OCT/2021
    3.2.1 Drug test: * RONALD RUDITSKY arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 01/OCT/2021 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+1
    4.3 Discord: 2matt9#3678

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Joshua Galvez
      Roy Barlow
      Ronald Ruditsky

Past:
      Adrian Perez
      Vuk Peric
      Teddy Cunningham
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Ronald Ruditsky was born on the 2nd of August, 1983. He was born to both his parents, Frank and Angela. Ronnie was born in the Tucson's suburban area, his parents both had office jobs and spent hours at work, being able to provide for their family, living the normal middle-class family life. Ronnie went to school near their home and managed to get average grades throughout his whole education. He went on to play baseball for his High School team hoping for a scholarship at the end of his senior year. Unfortunately, he never received it.

Being denied a scholarship and not having any specific interests, he settled for something he would be interested in. He bounced on some retail jobs as a teenager but never really found himself. In late 2001, he looked into applying for the Police Department serving his hometown. In 2002, after deep research and consultation with friends and family, he set his application and entered the academy. He graduated the academy in 2003, becoming a Police Officer. He managed to develop in the department, reaching the rank of a detective by 2007. He worked in a narcotics assignment throughout his time as a Detective. In 2008, he met his wife Lily. They married in 2009, which followed Ronnie's promotion in 2010 into Lead Police Officer.

By this time, he had applied for an assignment in the departments SWAT team, but due to his wife's disagreement with the risk that comes with the job, he settled for the role of a K9 handler, working his first two years in narcotics before transferring over and having assigned a new arson partner. He worked closely with the departments bomb squad, before he reached Sergeant by the end of 2014. His career developed massively by this time and he managed to reach a leadership position, particularly being assigned as a K9 Team Leader. However, this was cut short in 2020 when his wife received a job offer in Los Santos, and Ronnie felt that he needed a change in life. They both agreed that she should take the job and they should move to Los Santos, allowing him to search for something new in his career path. Due to Los Santos' excessive crime rate and the need of law enforcement workers, he refused to take any police jobs which came up to him finding the State Fire Marshals as the perfect fit. He now patiently awaits for this opportunity.
Image RETIRED DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL RONNIE RUDITSKY

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Ronald Ruditsky

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Ronald Ruditsky,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Ronald Ruditsky,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Bonus I)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Ronald Ruditsky
GTAW Forum Name: matt

Post by Ronald Ruditsky »