[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 3360 Bay City Avenue
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos (Vespucci)
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: West Babylon, NY
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: N/A

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: Yes.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Fire Department City of New York
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 08SEP2005-12DEC2010
    2.2.3 Position Held: FF/Engineer - Rescue 4 (Queens)
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Resignation.

2.2.5 Name of Company: Town of Babylon Public Safety
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 13DEC2010-14AUG2021
    2.2.7 Position Held: Fire Marshal II
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Resignation.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • I've spent the majority of my career exposing myself to the inner workings of the fire service. Having worked under one of the most prestigious fire protection agencies in the country, I've built a strong foundation for my knowledge of fire prevention, and investigations. Having worked for the Town of Babylon as an FM, the continued education and training that the Town has afforded me only supplements the knowledge given to me by the NYS Office of Fire Prevention. I believe that my potential transfer into the SA Marshal's Office will only benefit those within.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, William Lattman, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: WJ Lattman
    3.1.2 Print name: William James Lattman
    3.1.3 Date: 21DEC2021
    3.2.1 Drug test: *WILLIAM LATTMAN arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 21DEC2921 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test:Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT-5
    4.3 Discord: MisfitActual#5811

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Jennifer Falcon
      William Lattman

Past:
      Andres Santana
      Marcia Castro
      James O'Reilly

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    Los Santos Police Department

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • William "Bill" Lattman was born and raised in West Babylon, New York. Bill lived a rather privileged life. He was raised with both parents, under the heavy hand of his father. His mother was (mostly) a stay-at-home mom. The Lattmans were rather old-fashioned. Bill's father, and his father before him had an extensive background in the fire service. His grandfather serving as a Chief in a neighboring district, and his father as a Captain of the North Babylon Fire Company. Bill joined the juniors at his fathers firehouse when he was twelve, and became a full member of the department when he was seventeen. He skipped high school pretty frequently and was dismissed from the department six months after joining for failing to maintain a satisfactory GPA. Bill's father didn't take too kindly to this, and practically took away poor Bill's social life until he whipped back into shape. William eventually straightened up and rejoined the North Babylon Fire Co. after graduating high school, and moving on to college. William attended St. Joseph's, funded by his parents, and got his degree in Fire Science and Emergency Management. It was through college, and having practically no bills and living off of daddy's money, where he chose to focus solely on the fire service. His father moved on to be the Chief of Department for North Babylon, and Bill had moved up to 2nd lieutenant of the Hook and Ladder company. Shortly after his appointment as a line officer, Bill took civil service appointment to the Fire Department, City of New York and was assigned to Rescue 4 in Queens after completing the academy. Bill maintained his status as a volunteer fireman in his hometown while serving with the FDNY. Bill stayed on the job for roughly five or six years before taking new civil service appointment back to the Town of Babylon as an FM I on an open-competitive list. Bill completed his NYS Peace Officer Training, and other required training by the NYS Office of Fire Prevention. Bill was assigned to the Marshal's Office under the identifier of 1-0-43 and served the Town up until August of 2021. Bill opted to move out West to a much higher call volume to expand his knowledge. Bill intends on returning to the Town of Babylon after roughly ten years of service in San Andreas.
Last edited by Jennifer Falcon on Tue Dec 21, 2021 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (([Transfer] William Lattman))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear William Lattman,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear William Lattman,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Jennifer Falcon
GTAW Forum Name: MisfitActual
Badge Number: 77588