[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Ginger Street
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Yes, I have worked for the San Fierro Police Department.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: I have some experience from working as a police officer and being present for arson investigations that we responded to. I took it upon myself to learn more about the process in my personal time, by shadowing colleagues from San Fierro's State Fire Marshal agency. However, my professional hands-on experience is limited.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: San Fierro Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 05/JUN/2019 - 01/DEC/2021
    2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Relocated back to Los Santos

2.2.5 Name of Company: Bean Machine
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 15/MAY/2016 - 02/MAY/2019
    2.2.7 Position Held: Barista
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Graduated high school and moved.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • As I gained experience while working for the Police Department in San Fierro, I realized that arson investigation and fire safety were things I was much more passionate about. I was aware that I would be relocating back to Los Santos permanently, so I decided to wait until I could start my career as a Fire Marshal where I knew I'd be secure for the long-term future. The SFM agency in Los Santos is a natural choice for my desire to pursue this passion.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Arin Yeon, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Arin Yeon
    3.1.2 Print name: ARIN YEON
    3.1.3 Date: 28/DEC/2021
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Arin Yeon arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 28/DEC/2021 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Katja Access
    4.2 Timezone: -6 GMT
    4.3 Discord: Katja#3115

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Natalie Zajac
      Vanessa Kalajian
      Yesenia Carty
      Maricela Luna
      Vivian Lau (Will be NC'd to Arin Yeon upon acceptance.)
      (I have a ton of char slots but I'm inactive on all except 1, Natalie Zajac.)

Past:
      Araceli Ruiz
      Lucia DeLuca
      Yaelis Menendez
      Idalia Savelli
      Milana Arsaeva
      Gabriel Jimenez
      Azalea Devereaux
      Amber Jackson
      Elise Meyer
      Leticia Santana
      Daiyu Tse
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No
    ((I was in Sheriff's for several months prior to this. Araceli Ruiz was my character name. See HERE.
    I had become an OSS Detective, Bonus II due to FTO, prior to leaving the faction.))

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    N/A

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Arin was born in Los Santos to Korean immigrants in 1999, just over a year after her sister, Lena. Arin was socially withdrawn throughout her childhood after the death of her mother when she was three. Lena was only a year older, but became a mother figure of sorts for Arin growing up. This caused Arin to take on many of Lena's interests, which included law enforcement and fire science. Arin wasn't a fan of general policing, but decided that following her sister into the Police Academy would be her best shot at a solid career.

Because she was much of a loner for most of her young life, Arin busied herself with education. She graduated high school early and began taking community college courses to get her general education classes out of the way, with the intention of moving into a fire science degree program. When her family had to relocate to San Fierro, however, Arin had to drop out and did not complete her degree.

After her sister graduated from college and successfully completed Police Academy, Arin decided it was time for her to follow suit and begin her career. Although she was a successful officer, the pace was too much for Arin. She was much more interested in the slower-paced calls, especially if they involved investigatory work.

While on the job, Arin loved arson investigations specifically. Any time she'd get called to a possible arson, she'd be fascinated by the investigation that ensued and the logistics of it. She became familiar with a couple of the local Fire Marshals and regularly paid them visits, soaking up as much information as possible. On a few occasions, she even attended ride-alongs, which only further fueled her interests.

Arin and Lena often spoke about their desire for the career change. They shared their passion, and when the decision was made to return to Los Santos, they both vowed to start their careers as State Fire Marshals for San Andreas.
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL ARIN YEON Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (( [Transfer] Arin Yeon ))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Erin Yeon,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Arin Yeon,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

Arin Yeon
GTAW Forum Name: Katja
Badge Number: 34233
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Post by Arin Yeon »

I accept.
DEPUTY FIRE MARSHAL ARIN YEON Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Fireworks

Post by Fireworks »

Processed.