[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 1170 Cougar Avenue - Floor 3, Room 6
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [x] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [x] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Police Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 23/JUN/2019 - Present
    2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer II
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Later Transfer to the State Fire Marshal's Office.

((
    2.2.9 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.10 Period of Employment: 12/SEP/2021 - Present
    2.2.11 Position Held: Police Officer II (K9)
    ))

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • The State Fire Marshals Office is a fascinating organisation to me. Their dedication and concentration on preventing arson and fires, as well as the preservation of lives and property, is admirable. I wish to broaden my law enforcement experience and knowledge, I decided to try my hand at being a Fire Marshal with a unique and very appealing twist.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Firstname Lastname, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: KGraham
    3.1.2 Print name: Kiari Graham
    3.1.3 Date: 10/JAN/2022
    3.2.1 Drug test: *KIARI GRAHAM arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 10/JAN/2022 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
    4. Out of Character Information
    • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
      4.2 Timezone: GMT +1 (United Kingdom)
      4.3 Discord: f0rty#0055

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
      • Current:
        Max Romano
        Andre Duggan
        Kiari Graham

Past:
        Ron Pierce
        -
        -
      4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
      [x] Yes
      [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
      ACCESS (( Asking LSPD first ))

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
      [-] Yes
      [x] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
      N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
      ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
      ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
      • Kiari was born in Brookyn, New York to a pair of middle-class hard working parents. His mother was a primary school teacher and his father was a deacon in the local Catholic church. Kiari had a pretty normal childhood and his parents always took care of him, helped him with whatever he needed, whenever he needed however, unlike his father he wasn't really keen on the whole religious stuff somewhat caused a rift between him and his father as he grew up. Regardless, his father still had a little faith somewhere down the corner of his heart and raised his son in the right path and indeed his son followed suit. Though his mother was the quiet one in the family, she was the anchor of the house that held everything down.

As he grew up, he wanted to follow criminal law right from the beginning which was something totally opposite the aura that surrounded his house. The now 18 year old boy had made up his mind to pursue a degree in criminal law, hopeful to become a lawyer in the future as he did his research about lawyers getting paid hefty - especially criminal lawyers. Thought he risks of winning a case were 50-50, it was a risk Kiari was willing to take. He enrolled himself into Brooklyn Law School where he spent 4 years of his life studying criminal law. During his free time, Kiari would indulge in shooting hoops, going to the gym and associating with like-minded people around him. He soon got his LLB (Criminal Law) degree at the age of 22 during which he decided to become a police officer once he did a bit more research. He took a trip to move to LS right after he was done with college and did what any 22-year-old would do - went out to clubs, explored the city but soon he realized he wanted this change of environment. He called back home and said that he'll be staying in LS for good. During this time, he thought that its best to apply for the PD so that he could put good use of his criminal law knowledge.

He was accepted into the PD at the age of 22, spent time in the police academy where he learned the basics of policing. He opted to buy an apartment in Pacific Bluffs in Los Santos after two years of accumulating the necessary expertise and money, with the possibility of switching to the San Andreas State Fire Marshals.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (( [Transfer] Kiari Graham ))

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Kiari Graham,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Kiari Graham,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal (Probationary)

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Lieutenant
Special Operations Division

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Kiari Graham
GTAW Forum Name: f0rty

Post by Kiari Graham »