(( A notice about discharges, transfers and rules enforcement ))

Luis Saez
GTAW Forum Name: materieel64
Badge Number: 29968

(( A notice about discharges, transfers and rules enforcement ))

Post by Luis Saez »

Hey all.

This is not directed at anybody in particular, but I am just posting it to avoid misunderstandings in future. If you have been discharged previously, read below.

I place very high trust in all people within the faction to represent the name and badge the best they can, and right now, everybody within the faction does a great job in doing so. However, the responsibility ultimately lies with you to not let your guard down. I will fight tooth and nail to protect you when you are right; but I cannot and will not justify you when you are wrong.

Those that know me know that since I assumed this position last summer I have worked endlessly to improve the opportunities you guys have within the faction, and make sure that we are a faction people want to work with. In the past, people have taken this for granted - it only takes one message, screenshot, video or event to erase all of that. If you do, rest assured that I will not hesitate to remove you from the faction without appeal. Only in limited circumstances where it can be proven otherwise (so NOT ignorance or "I let my guard down, sorry") will I reinstate you into the faction. I have done so before.

Likewise, this will not be a place of "final resort". If you have been banned or discharged from every other LEO faction and are looking for sanctuary here, you will probably not find it. You need to take a serious look at what you're doing wrong to work out why this keeps happening. This is not a rehabilitation centre, and it won't ever be.
CHIEF FIRE MARSHAL Jordan J. Wright