[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 201 Occupation Avenue, Alta
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Mesa, Arizona
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Mesa Police Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Mesa Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 09/APR/2014 - Present
    2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.2.5 Name of Company:
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
    2.2.7 Position Held:
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure:

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • After being in the Police Department in Mesa for the past seven years, I believe it is time for me to explore new possibilities and gather new experiences. I've always had a passion for the work that I do however I do believe that it is time for me to move on to new things. I was speaking to a few of my friends who seemed to have moved on from Mesa, and were currently living in Los Santos. I took a trip to Los Santos myself last year and stayed with my friends during this period, and this is where I started to explore the State more aswell as looking into possible job opportunities. I decided to move to Los Santos to pursue another career as of late 2021, and the State Fire Marshals quickly gained my attention. I currently do not have a lot of experience when it comes to Arson Investigations, however I'm willing to put my effort and time in the career and make sure to do my best to help out the Fire Marshals, and ultimately assist in any way possible.

I've been working alongside the Fire Department for seven years and it's always been interesting to me as to what they are doing, however I do have a passion for the Police Department and therefore the State Fire Marshals would be the best option for me. After being a Police Officer for the past seven years, I'm looking for something new, a new mission for me to achieve and I believe that this is the best route for me to take because of my passion as a Police Officer, aswell as my interest to work alongside the Fire Department, and be able to help out in any way possible. I've seen an increased amount of fires happening across Los Santos, ranging from buildings that were put on fire intentionally aswell as vehicles being burnt down. I'd like to assist to combat this and be able to figure out the ones responsible for the arson, this to keep the city safe aswell as give the owners that are affected by this a safe feeling.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Teresa Ramirez, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: T. Ramirez
    3.1.2 Print name: TERESA RAMIREZ
    3.1.3 Date: 03/OCT/2021
    3.2.1 Drug test: *TERESA RAMIREZ arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 02/OCT/2021 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT +1
    4.3 Discord: pandaa#2181

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Mia Schultz
      Liliana Walker
      Teresa Ramirez
      Justin Allen

Past:
      Leah Garza
      Amber Parilla
      Riley Miller
      Miya Serrano
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Teresa Renata Ramirez, born on the 22nd of July in 1993 in Mesa, Arizona to her father Gabriel and her mother Sara Ramirez. Teresa was living in a small apartment in the city with her mother and father, Teresa's father, Gabriel was a Police Officer for the most part of his life, however, when Teresa was born, her father resigned and took a volunteer job in a nearby school. Teresa was a person that was very active and social, she had a lot of friends which she used to play with during and after school, she loved going out on her BMX which she was gifted on her 14th birthday as well as going on a skateboard with her friends to a local park.

Teresa eventually started looking around for a job, it took some time for her to find herself a job however she was finally able to start working at a grocery store roughly fifteen minutes away from the apartment she was living in, she biked to her work or she took the skateboard if the weather allowed her to. Teresa gained experience over the months that she worked as a clerk for the store, she slowly but surely became more experienced with the job and started working more, she started working for just two hours which had changed into shifts from 4-10. Teresa also went to school during this time, however, she was not sure what to do with her life just yet. She was deciding between becoming a Police Officer or working at the hospital when she grew older, however, this was quickly decided as she had always loved the stories about the police and their experience in the field.

Teresa tried to make an application for the Police Academy in 2013, however, the unfortunate one wasn't picked out from the list to be put through Academy, this was after she had finished her school and thus she needed to find something else to do, she decided to take a job at the animal shelter as a volunteer. She provided the animals with food, drinks as well as walking them and playing with them to keep them busy. Teresa did this for roughly six months until there was another chance to join the Police Academy.

Teresa enrolled into the Police Academy in 2014 and this is where her career started as a Police Officer, she progressed through the Academy, where she was pushed to her limits, both physically and mentally. Teresa fought hard to stay in the Academy, giving it all she got and this in the end, paid off. Teresa finished the Police Academy and was now officially a Sworn Officer, she progressed within the Police Department over the years, becoming a Field Training Officer in 2020.

Teresa enjoyed every second of her job, however after being on the job for seven years, she decided it was something new and therefore she made contact with some people she knew that had moved on from Mesa, she started asking around and eventually came into contact with an old friend of her who told her to come to Los Santos for a while. Teresa met up with her friends and started to explore the city of Los Santos where she quickly came to the realization that this could be where her next opportunities are at.

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Teresa Ramirez

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the Chief Fire Marshal
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Teresa Ramirez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your transfer request has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our command team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Lucas Escribano
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER

Fireworks
GTAW Forum Name: Fireworks
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: [Transfer] Teresa Ramirez

Post by Fireworks »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Teresa Ramirez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • (( Recent OOC behaviour concerns whilst representing another LEO faction. ))
You are welcome to re-apply after 30 days of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,
Deputy Chief Fire Marshal
Lucas Escribano

ASSISTANT STATE FIRE MARSHAL CHARLES SHERMAN
OFFICE OF THE STATE FIRE MARSHAL

ALSO DIVISION CHIEF LUCAS ESCRIBANO
SPECIAL OPERATIONS COMMANDER