Reinstatement Format

Reinstatement requests for previously discharged Marshals only.
SANFIRE
GTAW Forum Name: TBA

Reinstatement Format

Post by SANFIRE »

. Image
SANFIRE - REINSTATEMENT APPLICATION FORM

Reinstatements for roles within the Office of the State Fire Marshal are currently open.
Prerequisites
Those wishing to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal must ensure they meet the following conditions prior to submitting their application:
  • Must have passed their probationary period during their previous service with the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
  • Must have a clean disciplinary record for the 3 months prior to submitting their application at their previous place of employment, as well as within the three months prior to being discharged from the Office. Disputes can be raised with the Chief, Assistant Chief or Deputy Chief Fire Marshal.
  • Must have maintained a clean criminal record, free of any legal convictions.

Application Form
Please fill out the application form attached hereunder and send it to the Recruitment team using the method stated below at your earliest convenience.
PLEASE NOTE! APPLICATIONS WHICH ARE SENT WHILE REINSTATEMENTS ARE CLOSED WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED, AND THE APPLICATION MUST BE RESUBMITTED WHEN REINSTATEMENTS REOPEN!
SanFire: Reinstatement Form

Section 1: Personal Information
1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate): Mr / Miss / Mrs / Ms / Other (please specify)
1.2: Forename(s):
1.3: Surname(s):
1.4: Other name(s):

1.5: Date of Birth: DD/MMM/YYYY
1.6: Primary place of residence:
1.7: Contact Number:
1.8: Email Address:

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE: Place of Employment, Role, and Period of Employment

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
LIST HERE
Section 3: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
ANSWER HERE

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
ANSWER HERE

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
ANSWER HERE

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
ANSWER HERE

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Firstname Lastname, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print):
Name (signed):
Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name:
7.2: Discord username (Optional):

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record:
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary:

7.5: Drug test: * Firstname Lastname conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on DD/MMM/YYYY. It returns result.

Code: Select all

[divbox=white]
[center][img=https://i.imgur.com/ad9EPvf.png][/img]
[center][divbox=#4D0000][size=150][b][center][color=White]State Fire Marshal: Reinstatement Form[/b][/color][/size][/divbox][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[center][b]Section 1: Personal Information[/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[b][i]1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate):[/i][/b] Mr / Miss / Mrs / Ms / Other (please specify)
[b][i]1.2: Forename(s):[/i][/b]
[b][i]1.3: Surname(s):[/i][/b]
[b][i]1.4: Other name(s):[/i][/b]

[b][i]1.5: Date of Birth:[/i][/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[b][i]1.6: Primary place of residence:[/i][/b]
[b][i]1.7: Contact Number:[/i][/b]
[b][i]1.8: Email Address:[/i][/b]

[hr][/hr]
[center][b]Section 2: Employment History[/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE: Place of Employment, Role, and Period of Employment

[b][i]2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:[/i][/b]
LIST HERE
[hr][/hr]
[center][b]Section 3: Medical History[/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE
[hr][/hr]
[center][b]Section 4: Re-employment[/b][/center]
[hr][/hr]
[b][i]4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?[/b][/i]
ANSWER HERE

[b][i]4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?[/b][/i]
ANSWER HERE

[b][i](( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))[/b][/i]
ANSWER HERE

[b][i]4.4: What was your previous rank?:[/b][/i]
ANSWER HERE

[hr][/hr]
[center][b]Section 5: Declaration[/center][/b]
[hr][/hr]
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

[i]On submitting this application, I, [b]Firstname Lastname[/b], understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. [/i]

[b]Name (print):[/b]
[b]Name (signed):[/b]
[b]Date:[/b] DD/MMM/YYYY
[hr][/hr]
[center][b](( Section 6: OOC Information ))[/center][/b]
[hr][/hr]
[b][i]7.1: Forum name:[/b][/i]
[b][i]7.2: Discord username (Optional):[/b][/i]

[b][i]7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record:[/b][/i]
[b][i]7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary:[/b][/i]

[b][i]7.5: Drug test:[/b][/i] [color=#8000BF][b]* Firstname Lastname[/b] conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on DD/MMM/YYYY. It returns [b]result.[/b][/color]

[/divbox]

Director of Forestry and Fire Protection Liam Madison ((TheUnknown54))

State Fire Marshal Gerald Woods ((Pogis))

Assistant State Fire Marshal Jasmine Sherman ((Gamble))