REQUEST - LS County Fire Hydrant Installation Initiative [HANDLED]

The public and press respectively can request information and more in this section.
Holly Miller
GTAW Forum Name: Lomadias

REQUEST - LS County Fire Hydrant Installation Initiative [HANDLED]

Post by Holly Miller »

Name: Holly Miller
Contact Number: 67388940
((Discord: Lomadias#0021))
Information Requested: Information on SANFIRE involvement with initiative
Relevant dates (if applicable): Q1-Present (Date of the Windfarm fire and announcement of the scheme).
Following Senator Rossi's public announcement of the LS County Fire Hydrant Installation Initiative, there was little to no mention of SANFIRE's involvement which I found puzzling. I am requesting any statement that may be provided to the public which covers SANFIRE's involvement in the initiative, plus any information in regards to the windfarm fire which could be referenced in an article. The article has a focus on following the importance of fire safety and prevention in the County, and recognizing the efforts of Fire services. I should like to reference technical details of the windfarm fire if able, to add base to the article as the Government quotes this as part of the reason for the scheme.

I would also inquire into how SANFIRE will be working with any business that is successful in their bid to provide the service, as well as a short statement from yourselves on how much of a benefit you feel this scheme will be and any other area's attention should be drawn to for consideration by the Government.

Alex Jorgensen
GTAW Forum Name: Jorgensen
Badge Number: 49041
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

Re: REQUEST - LS County Fire Hydrant Installation Initiative [RECEIVED]

Post by Alex Jorgensen »

Request Received
Dear Holly Miller,

We have received your request and will be contacting you shortly on the matter going further. Please bear in mind that we may take up to seventy-two (72) hours to get in contact with you with the relevant information that you have requested.

Kind regards,
Alex Jorgensen
Assistant PR Director
Public Relations Division

Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) A. Jorgensen
SANFIRE - Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
Sr. Public Information Officer - Forester
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885