[REQUEST] Case File Information on Ada Ivy, Aurum Wind Farm & Land Act Dam Fire. [HANDLED]

The public and press respectively can request information and more in this section.
Casey Harper
GTAW Forum Name: mitch

[REQUEST] Case File Information on Ada Ivy, Aurum Wind Farm & Land Act Dam Fire. [HANDLED]

Post by Casey Harper »

Name: Alexis Cooper
Contact Number: 1341979
((Discord: ANSWER ))
Information Requested: Public Information Request - Documents and/or department material
Relevant dates (if applicable): Q1 (January 1 – March 31)
I'm requesting all internal notes/files which involve and/or reference Ada Ivy, along with any paperwork and redacted casefiles regarding the Mirror Park Dam Explosion and the Aurum Energy Windfam Fire.

I understand that these documents are confidential, but I believe this falls under a fair and reasonable request given the extreme public interest regarding Ada Ivy's domestic terrorism case.

Alex Jorgensen
GTAW Forum Name: Jorgensen
Badge Number: 49041
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

Re: [REQUEST] Case File Information on Ada Ivy, Aurum Wind Farm & Land Act Dam Fire. [RECEIVED]

Post by Alex Jorgensen »

Request Received
Dear Alexis Cooper,

We have received your request and will be contacting you shortly on the matter going further. Please bear in mind that we may take up to seventy-two (72) hours to get in contact with you with the relevant information that you have requested.

Kind regards,

Alex Jorgensen
Public Information Officer
Public Relations Division

Deputy Fire Marshal II (Bonus) A. Jorgensen
SANFIRE - Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
Sr. Public Information Officer - Forester
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885