[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: Tinsel Towers, Hawick Avenue, Rockford Hills
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [x] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [x] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Police Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 30/JAN/2023 - 10/JUL/2023
    2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer III
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Resignation

2.2.5 Name of Company: Kowaku Hostess Club
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 07/JUL/2023 - Current
    2.2.7 Position Held: Co-owner
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • After some time spent as an attorney, I’ve discovered that it isn’t what I’m looking for right now. I still wish to apply the skills I gained in the Fugitive Apprehension Detail and Gang Unit of the LSPD in a more practical manner. I’m grateful that I have a BAR License, but I wish to shelve that in favor of something that’s more homely to me in a slower paced environment, which looks to be the State Fire Marshals.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Lee Linh, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Lee Linh
    3.1.2 Print name: Lee Linh
    3.1.3 Date: 26/OCT/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Lee Linh arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 26/OC/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: Mountain Standard Time
    4.3 Discord: rainbowlarva

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Lee Linh
      Mitch McQuade
      Tavon King

Past:
      Terrance Lane
      Liam Watts
      Kaya Mori
      Dwight Jones
      Carl Duncan
      Jiro Ryota
      Earl Wiggins
      Carson Montgomery
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [x] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [x] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Lee Linh began serving the Los Santos Police Department nearly eight years ago. Having started out as a young boy from a Vietnamese community within Baton Rouge, Louisiana, he’s quite proud of the man he’s made himself out today. His life up to joining was complicated, with his parents being first generation immigrants, he lived two vastly different lifestyles. At home, his family was still heavily invested with Vietnamese culture, all the while going through culture shock each and every day he attended his classes. With that,his parents were also facing their own, perhaps even more pressing issues.

The area they were living in at the time, being a collection of mobile homes and housing units, was prone to police encounters. He and his family faced difficulty communicating with law enforcement, the language barrier more often than not being a hurdle that officers didn’t want to tackle. This inspired his interest in a law enforcement career path. When he came of age, he absolutely would have joined with his local department had his parents not decided to move states.

In 2005, Hurricane Katrina left their community devastated. The decision was made that the family would move to Los Santos, San Andreas. It was here that Linh finished his schooling and applied for the Los Santos Police Department. He wanted to help not just the Vietnamese within the city, but the greater Asian population as a whole. He immediately signed up for the Community Engagement Detail, but quickly realized that this approach would not work. Little Seoul, Textile City, the Tokyo Strip, each faced high amounts of violent crime that stemmed from the organized, and unorganized crime in the area. He instead filed to join the Gang Enforcement Detail under the Detectives Bureau, while remaining in CED to finish out his remaining goals set out for himself.

While within the Community Engagement Detail, Linh was chasing a lifelong interest to take up a hobby of his fathers - flying. Using money both from his department work, and funds from his girlfriend, Mimi Minami, Linh signed up with Blaine Aviation for rotory piloting lessons. Though, he found himself with little time, which lead to his time in flight school to stagnate and lack much progress. Ultimately, he set it aside in favor of his work within the Police Department, to be finished once his work load grew lighter.

Meanwhile, while Linh enjoyed the investigative nature of the Detectives Bureau it ultimately didn’t serve what he wanted out of it. Just before finishing the probationary period, and despite being slated for a promotion to a full Gang Officer, he resigned back to Patrol. After some time spent with the Fugitive Apprehension Detail, successfully executing a surplus of low risk warrants, Linh finally felt as if he was accomplishing something. Criminals were being taken off the street, weapons were being removed from the hands of dangerous individuals.

During this later period in the department, Linh got married to Mimi. When it got around to his stint within the Fugitive Apprehension Detial, his now wife was growing increasingly worried, and increasingly busy with her business, Kowaku Hostess Club. After a few months within the division, both influenced by his displeasure with how the department was running and the needs of his family, Linh made the decision to resign from law enforcement entirely. This turned out to be the right decision for him, as this newly gained free time, alongside his accrued hazard pay from working as a Field Training officer allowed him to finish what he had always set out to do. Finally, his flight instructor, Katie Brogan would stop badgering him as he immediately wrapped up flight school. Then, he set off to help Mimi kickstart her business by fielding her a security staff.

It was once both of those tasks were done, Linh at last, visited his family that he hadn’t seen since he first joined the department. Alongside this, on the advice of his parents, retrieved his BAR License. As he didn’t serve the required 25 years for a pension, Linh needed the extra income he’d receive as a licensed attorney. However, after returning back to Morningwood, where he stayed, Linh quickly realized that this wasn’t the right role for him right now. He longs to return to a field where he can problem solve, not in an office, but in the open air. The LSPD is much too fast for him these days, and the violence he’d face isn’t good for his new family that now needs him. Thus, after exploring his options, and dipping his toes into various lines of work - he finally settled on the State Fire Marshals.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [TRANSFER] Lee Linh

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Lee Linh,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Lee Linh,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign from your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

Lee Linh
GTAW Forum Name: rainbowlarva

Post by Lee Linh »

I accept

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Lee Linh,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement