1.3 Last Name: Okada
1.4 Middle Name:

1.5 Date of Birth: 06/MAY/1987
1.6 Weight: 120 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 6 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 2109 Mad Wayne Thunder Drive
1.9 Contact Number: 8437
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]
1.11 Please provide a passport photo (150x150) of you on the right top corner of this form.

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Bachelor of Science in Psychology
    Completed at Liberty City University (Duration: 4 years) (1/AUG/2000) (5/SEP/2004)

EMT Certification
    Achieved at Liberty City EMS Training Center (Duration: 6 months) (25/SEP/2006) - (24/MAR/2007)

Master of Arts in Clinical Psychology
    Attained from Liberty City Grad School of Psychology (Duration: 2 years) (1/JAN/2008) - 15-/JAN/2010)

Certified Mental Health Counselor
    Granted by Liberty City Board of Mental Health Professionals (Duration: 1 year)

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Los Santos Fire Department
3.2 Rank held: EMT
3.3 Tenure: 0 years, 6 months (01/APR/2023 - 01/DEC/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • FDLC - Psychiatric Emergency Medical Technician (10 years) (5/SEP/2010) - (6/JAN/2021)
    Binco - Cashier (2 years) (JAN/2008) - (JAN 2010)
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resigned because I am interested in another field of work.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • None

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • PF License
    Hunting License
    EMT License

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Minami Okada , understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Minami Okada
Name (signed): Minami Okada
Date: 1/DEC/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Justin_Kolk
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: CET/CEST
7.4 Discord username: Mozilra
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English:
Dutch
7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total?
GTAW for roughly 3 years and SAMP since 2009

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Justine Kolk -> Lynn Sakai (Director of Public Works) -> Minami Okada
  • Tim Holland -> Juanito Hernandez
  • Penelope Brooks (LSFD EMT) -> Angeline Castillo
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Minami lives in Los Santos at age 36, she has a mix of American/Japanese heritage inside her, her parents Masato and Yumi Okada moved to Liberty City four decades back. Trying to embrace the so called American Dream. Growing up Minami had a relatively fair and relaxing childhood, she was intelligent, kind and welcoming to others around her, she was fairly interested in psychology at a young age. Wanting to help people going through mental issues as she found it to be the best way to help somebody. So she decided to pursue a degree in psychology, eventually getting a bachelors degree in LC university. After getting her degree Minami decided to go to Japan in where she would explore her culture in which her parents came from, only shaping her into becoming a better person, learning slight Japanese and embracing her traditions. After a year in Japan, she went back to Liberty City in which she would work in a medical field as a psychological EMT.

Here she learnt more about hands-on experience, the grim reality of some people's situation and the dark world of psychology that wasn't taught at school. However, ignoring the negative aspects of her job she embraced helping others and always tried finding positivity, this would make a great profound impact on her mental state as she struggled dealing with patients who were genuinely struggling and couldn't have been helped. Feeling she needs to move into a better profession Minami decided to move to Los Santos searching for a betting opportunity and better life. Where should would find the love of her life Stepan, dating for several months. Minami at this time would also have applied to become an EMT for the Los Santos Fire Department, where should would respond to numerous calls and only further expand on her medical knowledge. Minami responded to certain calls in which she saw the true destructive natures of fires, having to help several burn victims.
Minami would greatly be influenced by this, wanting to help prevent fires from like that occuring. She soon experienced some trouble at her work and she resigned, looking for some more opportunity. She didn't know where to go but she had an idea, she didn't want to become a fire-fighter, she wanted to become a fire-marshal. Wanting to help prevent fires and prevent serious injury. She was done with the medical-field as it had a profound impact on her mental/physical state. Instead wanting to help in another way, Minami spoke with Stepan in which he agreed this would be the best course of action for her. So she decided to apply.

7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Minami Okada provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 1/DEC/1997.

7.12 Drug test: * Minami Okada conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 1/DEC/2023. It returns NEGATIVE
Last edited by Minami Okada on Fri Dec 01, 2023 11:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Aoife Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Ontimedude
Badge Number: 32706
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Minami Okada [RECEIVED]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Minami Okada,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Senior Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Aoife Voss
Director of Training | Senior Recruitment Officer

SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Aoife Voss

Re: [Application] Minami Okada [PENDING]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Minami Okada,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 1.11 - Size of the photo must be 150x150.
  2. Section 2 - Include the start and end dates.
  3. Section 3.4 - Include the start and end dates.
  4. Section 6 - Leave a spacing between ":" and your name.
  5. (( Section 7.9 - In the screenshot provided, your character appears to work for Zazen Art's. Is this a job she actually has or it soley to have keys to the business? If it's an actual job she has, please include it in Section 3 and Section 7.10 ))
  6. (( Section 7.10 - Explain your character's motivation to change careers from the LSFD to SANFIRE. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Bureau

Aoife Voss

Re: [Application] Minami Okada [INTERVIEW]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Minami Okada,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Bureau

Minami Okada
GTAW Forum Name: Justin Kolk

Post by Minami Okada »

Dear Senior Recruitment Officer Aoife Voss,

Thank you for the acceptance of my application. I am looking forward to the interview.

For my availability, please find my schedule below:

| Day | Time |
| Monday | 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM |
| Tuesday | 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM |
| Wednesday | 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM |
| Thursday | 7:00 PM - 11:00 PM |
| Friday | Throughout the day |
| Saturday | Throughout the day |
| Sunday | Throughout the day |

((Please note that real activity times may vary in my situation. It would be best to discuss this on Discord prior to the interview.))

I hope that we can work something out in a short time span.

Best regards,

Minami Okada

Aoife Voss

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Minami Okada,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 02/DEC/2023 23:00 (SERVER TIME)
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Bureau

Aoife Voss

Re: [Application] Minami Okada [ACCEPTED]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Minami Okada,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other Marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Bureau

Leonidas Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Agryon
Badge Number: 22428

Re: [Application] Minami Okada [ACCEPTED]

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION PASSED
Dear Minami Okada,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in achieving a passing score for your entry examination. You will now be required to undergo the POST Law Enforcement academy training, where you will be in a joint training with other Fire Marshals.

We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Leonidas Voss
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division