SAN FIRE's December Recruitment Drive Ends

Information pertaining to arrests, arson investigations, statistical data and more; that has been released to the public.
Alex Jorgensen
GTAW Forum Name: Jorgensen
Badge Number: 49041
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

Post by Alex Jorgensen »

Last Wednesday's academy session

SANFIRE's December recruitment concluded on Friday with a ceremony at the Vespucci Training Facility - A small ceremony to close out a busy year of recruitment for SAN FIRE, welcoming three new trainees. December being a month for a large push in recruitment efforts as the year draws to a close, with a large career fair event in conjunction with the Los Santos Fire Department as well several follow up on the road recruitment events.

Newly graduated trainees Juarez, Mathisen and Okada were given a warm welcome by colleagues and department partners as the ceremony was conducted by Director Liam Madison and Division Chief Luke Barrett.

Director Liam Madison who led the ceremony said a few words, as well as welcoming the new trainees thanked colleagues for their support throughout the year that saw the agency prosper despite the challenges faced;

"Good evening, everyone.

I'd like to thank everyone for being here today, showing their support to this agency and to the new trainees, that will be taking up a new career from today onward. I firstly want to thank the employees of the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection, for this amazing year we can now reflect on. I have truly seen the dedication and resilience of this team that we can surely call a family.

We've faced many challenges together this year, and without each and everyone's support and hard work we would not have gotten as far as we had this year. Your commitment is what makes me proud to be at the head of this department. Going forward, I'd like to address the new trainees directly. This journey that you will be undertaking, will be challenging but also immensely rewarding. Embrace the knowledge that will be passed onto you by our field training officers.

Thank you all, for the hard work this year, the commitment and for being an important part in this department's development. I am sure 2024 will be an even better year for us."

The graduates (Okada, Juarez & Mathisen)

Trainees received their badges from Director Liam Madison and Division Chief Luke Barrett before being sworn in as they took their oath, the ceremony also a celebration of their achievements of resilience and skill they showed within the academy.

SANFIRE Bureau of Public Relations would like to congratulate the students of SANFIRE's December 2023 LEO Academy on their graduation to the Field Training Programme and wish them luck in their future careers as Deputy Fire Marshals as well as wish everyone a happy holidays and prosperous new year, we'll see you in the new year for the next Recruitment drive!

Civilian Administrator II A. Jorgensen
SANFIRE - Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
Sr. Public Information Officer
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885