[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 1250, Mirror Place
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [x] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [x] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos County Sheriffs Department, Los Santos Government, San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: The Ramp House
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 21/AUG/2023 - Current
    2.2.3 Position Held: Supervisor; RC Technician
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.2.5 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriffs Department
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: MAR/2017 - JUL/2022 ((MAR/2023-JUL/2023))
    2.2.7 Position Held: Deputy Sheriff (Bonus II) - Canine (K9), Parole (PETF) & Court Services (CSB).
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Termination (Exceeded Final Warning, permitted to reinstate or rejoin through Academy if desired).

2.2.9 Name of Company: Los Santos Government
    2.2.10 Period of Employment: 12/NOV/2023 - 01/DEC/2023
    2.2.11 Position Held: Junior Curator of Culture
    2.2.12 Reason for Departure: Resignation.

2.2.13 Name of Company: San Andreas Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
    2.2.14 Period of Employment: 01/DEC/2023 - Current
    2.2.15 Position Held: Correctional Officer - Ex-Canine (ISU K9), Ex-Parole (DAPO), Crisis Response Team (CRT), Public Relations (OPEC), Probationary Background Investigator (OPOS) & Field Training Mentor (OTPD).
    2.2.16 Reason for Departure: N/A

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • Coming up on almost 8 years of law enforcement in its core, I've been part of both patrol and correctional institutions, garnering important field knowledge on how to navigate through two different worlds. During these years, I've learned a lot, been through ups and downs and have gained valuable lessons in both life and how to conduct work. Given I've had colleagues and acquiantances that've worked or do work as a Fire Marshal, I've garnered the interest to see how it functioned behind the scenes, how it differs from what I've done in the past and what things I can learn from it. As such, I'd like to allign my values with those present and transit from a correctional setting back to a more lively sector, where I can put to full use my administrative capabilities and progress in investigative capability.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Rex Callaway, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: R. Callaway
    3.1.2 Print name: REX CALLAWAY
    3.1.3 Date: 14/MAR/2024
    3.2.1 Drug test: *REX CALLAWAY arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 14/MAR/2024 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
      4. Out of Character Information
      • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
        4.2 Timezone: GMT 0
        4.3 Discord: .blackbird

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
        • Current:
          Rex Callaway

Past:
          Far too many to name, can provide an entire list in private if necessary.
        4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
        [-] Yes
        [x] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
        N/A

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
        [-] Yes
        [x] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
        N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
        ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
        ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
        • [SHOW]
          Rex Callaway is an LS native, whose father is equally an LS native and the mother is an Australian-based polynesian/Samoan. Rex was raised in the Davis/Rancho & Jamestown splitter (Roy Lowenstein/Surrounding area) due to financial troubles and climbing housing costs and as a racial outcast was taken in by the hispanics from an early age, back when Rancho and El Burro were united in race and groups. Rex was a problematic child given her hippie father lacked the idea of giving his child discipline and her mother was somewhat familiarized with problematic neighborhoods from her own young age, usually turning to mischief and a regular street hoodlum skater lifestyle, having garnered a deepened interest for skateboarding and RCs and all associated cultures of the underground. Rex evolved throughout the teenage years into a gangster mainly responsible for jacking cars and getting into the common alcohol and drug-fueled weekend binges. This had continued after high-school and up until Rex was 20, where the rising endangering situations as a grown-up gang member led to a change of heart and mind to leave the overly-dangerous group behind despite having pretty much all Rex had ever needed. A two year plan to fight against excessive heavy drug abuse and addiction enrolled and by the time Rex was 22, the drastic change of identity and evicting herself from the area was sufficient to avoid being hunted down by her old group seeking to put to purpose the words 'Hasta La Muerte'. To pursue the drastic change, Rex ended up taking part of city-sanctioned volunteer programs on the other extreme ends of the city, as a means to maximize avoidance from South Central. These programs eventually led, thanks to socializing and meeting people, to a job for the city which later developed into a participation in law enforcement, something Rex had never been pictured in but worked hand in hand with the knowledge gained from the streets. About 5 years have passed since, Rex had retained a low casual life and had taken her hobby to a new level at an upcoming skate park as an RC technician, given the electrical and mechanic simplicity of the tiny vehicles being something Rex was familiar with by now. Now at 27, Rex, despite still being addicted to several pills, enjoys a somewhat more comfortable lifestyles, still retaining some street-roots as one would expect. Nowadays, with experience as a law enforcement officer, Rex was able to acquire property and assets with her own earnings at last, aiming for a decade of service to the community being her next goal.

Rex has since resigned from and rescinded back into the SADCR not even a month after, due to acquiring the permits for her future nightclub on the pier, an ultimately failed venue given the death of a close friend and co-worker, as well as a calculation in a long term view that had been an initial oversight and would've surely spelled financial bankrupcy given the scale of the process. This, coupled with her recent financially disgraced return have resulted in a tough work environment for her, having things clearly go opposite of planned. With a recent streak of bad luck for 'Lucky', it's a race against time to recover from what feels like square 0 in her new life, trying to claw her way through hardship to stand back on her feet, no matter the difficulty of the path or solutions ahead.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Transfer] Rex Callaway

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Rex Callaway,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: [Transfer] Rex Callaway

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

APPLICATION DENIED
March 14, 2024
Dear Rex Callaway,

thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • (( OOC concerns; unfit for the faction due to previous patterns of toxicity during stay in other legal factions ))
We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team