(([Reinstatement] Luna Mendez -> Madison Hilton))

Collin Vashow
GTAW Forum Name: Levitate
Badge Number: 49954
Primary Assignment: Law Enforcement Branch

(([Reinstatement] Luna Mendez -> Madison Hilton))

Post by Collin Vashow »

State Fire Marshal: Reinstatement Form

Section 1: Personal Information
1.1: Title (Delete as appropriate): Ms
1.2: Forename(s): Madison
1.3: Surname(s): Hilton
1.4: Other name(s): N/A

1.5: Date of Birth: 05/04/1992
1.6: Primary place of residence:1232 Mirror Park Boulevard
1.7: Contact Number: 01655782
1.8: Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Employment History
Please list below your employment history since being discharged from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
LIST HERE: San Andreas Park Rangers, Rangers, 10 years ((2.5 months))

2.1: Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
Resignation
Section 3: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any updates to your medical history since your previous discharge from the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
N/A
Section 4: Re-employment
4.1: Why do you want to reinstate to the Office of the State Fire Marshal?
I needed a break from all the chaos of the job. Felt like I was doing way less than anyone in the team. Felt useless at that moment so I stepped down and stayed with my parents, trying to find my place in all the chaos of the job and the city. Now that I took a break, I consider that I can come back one hundred percent.

4.2: What have you been doing since your discharge from the Office, and how has this had an impact on you and your decision to request reinstatement?
Helping my parents with the house work. Helped me meditate about the job and everything it involves.

(( 4.3: Why did you leave the Office of the State Fire Marshal? ))
When I first joined SFM, the faction felt like a small group of people having fun in roleplay. When all the transfers came along, it turned one hundred degrees in another direction and took me a while to fit into that faction. After my resignation, I took a turn towards county roleplay with Park rangers, then with the LC server launching, took a break from the LS chaos and after having my fun, I'm ready to return

4.4: What was your previous rank?:
Deputy Fire Marshal

Section 5: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:

On submitting this application, I, Camryn Hilton, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.

Name (print):Madison Hilton
Name (signed):MadisonHilton
Date: 12/11/2022
(( Section 6: OOC Information ))
7.1: Forum name: Levitate
7.2: Discord username (Optional): Aether#1847

7.3: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: https://i.imgur.com/3rj8Wt9.png
7.4: Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary:New character

7.5: Drug test: * Madison Hilton conducts a drug test at the Vespucci HQ on 11/11/2022. It returns Negative.
DEPUTY STATE FIRE MARSHAL MADISON HILTON
Office of the State Fire Marshal — "Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885"

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Re: (([Reinstatement] Luna Mendez -> Madison Hilton))

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Madison Hilton,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your reinstatement request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 72 hours. However, if, after 72 hours of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Cody Parker
Region Chief
Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command

Tobias Kaczmarek
GTAW Forum Name: SPANK BANK
Badge Number: 53641
Primary Assignment: Special Operations Division

Post by Tobias Kaczmarek »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
State Fire Marshal Office

Application Accepted
Dear Madison Hilton,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Following scrutiny by the Office Leadership team, we are pleased to inform you that we are accepting your application and offer you the role of Deputy Fire Marshal. Please contact a member of the leadership team as soon as possible, who will initiate the process of re-induction.

Cody Parker
Region Chief
Region Chief Cody Parker
Office of The State Fire Marshal
Deputy Fire Marshal III Skyler Cullen
Arson Prevention Team Command

Collin Vashow
GTAW Forum Name: Levitate
Badge Number: 49954
Primary Assignment: Law Enforcement Branch

Post by Collin Vashow »

I accept
DEPUTY STATE FIRE MARSHAL MADISON HILTON
Office of the State Fire Marshal — "Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885"