[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 60 Calafia Way
    1.8.2 City: Blaine County
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: United States, Liberty City, Liberty State, Broker
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal: N/A.

2. Employment Information
    • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
      Answer: Liberty City Police Department, San Andreas State Parks, Los Santos Fire Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
      Answer: No.
    • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Liberty City Police Department
      2.2.2 Period of Employment: 23/FEB/2023 - 12/APR/2023
      2.2.3 Position Held: Police Officer; Emergency Services Unit
      2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal.

2.2.5 Name of Company: San Andreas State Parks | Los Santos Fire Department
      2.2.6 Period of Employment: 12/APR/2023 - Presently Employed | 30/JUN/2023 - Presently Employed
      2.2.7 Position Held: Park Ranger | Volunteer Paramedic
      2.2.8 Reason for Departure: N/A.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
      • In this current stage of my life, I feel that the State Fire Marshals are the place for me to be given my background and my experiences with the LCPD and SAPR. Although my experiences with both departments were great, I personally feel that SFM and it's main focus, specifically one of an investigative background is something that I would enjoy and find more fulfilling.

(( I've seen SanFire in action quite a few times, on this character and others, and I feel that the focus on passive roleplay would be enjoyable. I've also learned about the Arson Prevention Team and I feel that my character pursing a career in this faction specifically makes sense, given his background with the Emergency Services Unit in the LCPD. I've been wanting to pursue a career with SFM for a while now and feel it would be a good change for me to be able to experience a different angle and aspect of roleplay. ))
    3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
    • By submitting this application, I, Michael Marcovici, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Michael Marcovici
      3.1.2 Print name: Michael Marcovici
      3.1.3 Date: 13/JUL/2023
      3.2.1 Drug test: *MICHAEL MARCOVICI arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 13/JUL/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
      • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
      4. Out of Character Information
      • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
        4.2 Timezone: EST
        4.3 Discord: frost.jpg

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
        • Current:
          Michael Marcovici
          Christina Yen
          Akari Sato (Inactive)
        4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
        [X] Yes
        [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
        ACCESS (LSFD MULTI FACTION)
        ACCESS (PHMC)

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
        [-] Yes
        [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
        N/A.

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
        ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
        ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
        • Michael Marcovici was born on January 5th, 1999 in the city of Broker, at Schottler Medical Center. Michael’s parents were both immigrants of Italian descent, and decided to immigrate to the United States a few years before Michael was born to be able to provide a better life for their planned child and family. His family often struggled financially, always working to make ends meet. Michael’s father worked two jobs, one as a plumber and the other as a driver, while his mother worked part time at the laundromat near their apartment building. Despite living in subsidized housing, they found themselves struggling to pay rent and utilities almost every month. As a direct result of Michael’s parents not being available for him because they were always working, he found himself beginning to walk the wrong path. His peers and those in his neighborhood quickly became a bad influence for him, and soon enough, Michael found himself not caring about school. As early as middle school, his grades began to plummet, and he became a distraction for other students in class, becoming uninvolved and uninterested in higher education. He’d hang around in his neighborhood after school, linking up with the troubled kids in his neighborhood and taking part in things like petty crime.

He’d run into officers who’d patrol in his neighborhood often as a result, who were strict but fair with him. They’d tell him he was heading in the wrong direction, and that he’d eventually end up either dead or in jail like many of his friends. Sure enough, as time went on, many of his friends either became statistics or ended up in juvenile detention. Michael took a step back and considered the direction his life was heading in, he didn’t want to end up the same way, especially after everything his parents sacrificed just so he could live in Liberty City and have a chance at a better life. He decided to keep his head down, cut off ties with people who were bad influences on him, and focus solely on school so that he could eventually pursue higher education and get a degree, so he’d have a decent job to be able to provide for himself and his parents.

Over the next few years, Michael was able to get through middle school successfully and began attending South Broker High School. Despite his mistakes previously, he began to flourish, making new and better friends, and getting good grades. He even began volunteering outside of school, in his own neighborhood, in an attempt to give back to those who were less fortunate than he was. Soon enough, it came time to apply for college, and Michael found himself applying to Vespucci University. He was accepted on a need based scholarship, and began attending the following year, majoring in neuroscience and behavior. His interest in this field had been piqued by his own experiences. He questioned why certain individuals were more prone to a life of crime and violent behaviors, and wanted to know how a person’s environment played a role in this. He kept his grades up, continued to volunteer, and started working part time at a local RON gas station to help support himself so he could afford expenses like textbooks and transportation. Michael eventually graduated four years later, still unsure of what he wanted to do with his career. He thought back to his childhood experiences, and how he was on a path that would ultimately end up ruining his life, one that was turned around due to the intervention from the LCPD. Having that experience with the officers in his neighborhood inspired him to do better for himself and his family, and made him want to turn his life around. Even now, Michael could see his neighborhood was just as bad as it was ten years ago. There were people who were lost, just like he was, who just needed a bit of guidance and support to set them on the right path.

After applying to and being accepted to the LCPD, Michael passed his probationary period and applied to the prestigious Emergency Services Unit, where he was accepted. Things were looking up for him, and he was content with his job when he received unfortunate news about the health of his parents deteriorating. He immediately applied for paid family leave and flew to Los Santos to be with his parents, and now lives in Los Santos permanently, working with the Parks Department as a Ranger.

Having spent the last few years as a Ranger with the Parks Department, he's began to feel unfulfilled with his current job description, and has heard about SanFire and the investigative work they do regarding arson and fire prevention, as well as the Arson Prevention Team and the work they do serving HRAW and LRAW warrants for the Office of the State Fire Marshall, and feels that this change in his career would lead to him living a happier and more fulfilled life, as he's always had a drive and interest surrounding investigative work.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: [Transfer] Michael Marcovici

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Michael Marcovici,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Michael Marcovici
GTAW Forum Name: Epilocity

Post by Michael Marcovici »

Resignation has been posted regarding my voluntary paramedic position with the Los Santos Fire Department.

(( https://lsfd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?p=93820#p93820 ))

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Michael Marcovici,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal

Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Michael Marcovici
GTAW Forum Name: Epilocity

Post by Michael Marcovici »

I accept.