1.4 Other name(s): N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 06/10/2001
1.6 Weight: 130 lbs
1.7 Height 5 ft 4 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 924 Las Lagunas Boulevard, Apt. 2
1.9 Contact Number: 97366578
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Davis High - Art Degree (2015 - 2019)

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Vespucci Soup Kitchen
3.2 Rank held: Volunteer
3.3 Tenure: 0 years, 8 month (08/12/2022 - 11/07/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • N/A
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resignation

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Hailey Copeland, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Hailey Copeland
Name (signed): Hailey Copeland
Date: 13/07/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: Midnight Angel
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: UK (GMT+1)
7.4 Discord username: suicidebunnie
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English:

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? Roleplaying on GTAW for almost 2 years, roleplaying in total is almost 8 years.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Dean Webster -> Damian Copeland -> Hailey Copeland (No Faction)
  • Kiera Murphy -> Natalya Reznikova (Guryev Organizatsiya)
  • Dean Webster (No Faction)
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: HERE
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: HERE
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Hailey Copeland was brought up in a good family. Her mother and father both loved each other and they loved their kids. Hailey was the star of the bunch, though her brothers Damien and Elijah were always loved too. Hailey adored her brothers more than anything, they always protected her no matter what it came to. Hailey went to school, she focused hard on her studies and this was life to her, she loved it.
Eventually though, it all came crumbling. Hailey's father was killed in a car accident by a drunk driver. After that, the façade began to fall. Hailey's mother stopped caring about any of her children, especially when she got together with a new boyfriend. A drunk. Something they all resented. Hailey couldn't stand being at home and with her brothers out trying to make money, she didn't have anyone to watch her on the daily. So she went out. She stayed out. She got involved with the wrong crowds, eventually leading her to trying drugs for the first time. It was innocent enough at first. It started with a joint but when more people showed up with more drugs, she couldn't say no. She wanted to escape from the pain her family was going through any way she could. By the time she was 17, she was already addicted to heroin. Hailey did everything she could to get fix. She hated stealing but it didn't stop her from trying. Even though she was never caught and identified, by the authorities at least, she still despised her actions.
After years of going through the same cycles with drugs, she couldn't do anything but hate herself. When she attempted to kill herself, she was stopped by someone on the street. A stranger. Someone who just wanted to help and didn't see a life wasted. He helped push her towards rehab and by Christmas of 2022, she left rehab with her head held high. She spent a full year inside rehab, growing to know members that went through the same struggles as her and learning to heal along side them. Inside she also listened to speeches from many ex-addicts and law enforcement personnel. She always holds her one year chip close and attend monthly meetings. She wanted to do what the stranger had done for her. Find some way to save lives, not waste them. She made her decision after speaking to the State Fire Marshals at their career fair, after doing her part for the homeless community at a Vespucci Soup Kitchen. After speaking to many of the members involved, she took an application and signed up immediately.
((I don't believe that the chances of her falling into drugs again should be included in this part. This is her backstory and any future ic drug use will stay ic as it belongs.))
7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Hailey Copeland provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 13/07/2023.

7.12 Drug test: * Hailey Copeland conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 13/07/2023. It returns NEGATIVE.
Last edited by Hailey Copeland on Fri Jul 14, 2023 11:03 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Leonidas Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Agryon
Badge Number: 22428

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Leonidas Voss
Probationary Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Leonidas Voss

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [Received]

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 2: When did Hailey visit Davis High? Add years and optional months.
  2. Section 3.4: Put N/A instead of leaving it empty.
  3. ((Section 7.5: Put N/A instead of leaving it empty.
  4. Section 7.10: No mentions of your character's employment at the soup kitchen, no mention of your interests in joining San Fire or the reasoning on becoming a Fire Marshal? You mentioned stealing in your background story, did Hailey ever get caught for that? If so, does it show up on her criminal record? Heroin is a very strong and addicting illegal substance, how did she manage to get fully "clean" in the rehab center, what are the chances she falls back into her addiction? Please elaborate on these topics some more.
  5. Please elaborate the relation to the businesses your character's currently employed at - Sweathouse Gym, Boxing Club, Horizon Developers - If Hailey works at those businesses, why aren't they mentioned in section 3.5 nor the background story?
  6. Vehicles have to be sorted out to a realistic amount, it's very unrealistic to own 5 vehicles at the age of 21. You have to reduce them to 1-2 vehicles, bicycles excluded - please provide a new screenshot of /stats once sorted.))

Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Leonidas Voss
Recruitment Probationary Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Hailey Copeland
GTAW Forum Name: Midnight Angel

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [PENDING]

Post by Hailey Copeland »

Issues Amended
((I can't do anything about the businesses right now. They are from a previous character and I cannot remove them. I am waiting for admins to help me on this issue))

Hailey Copeland

Final Issue Amended

Leonidas Voss

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Leonidas Voss
Probationary Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Hailey Copeland

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [INTERVIEW]

15/JUL/2023 l 19:00 to 02:00 (16/JUL/2023) ((Server time))
16/JUL/2023 l 12:00 to 23:00 ((Server time))
17/JUL/2023 l 12:00 to 21:00 ((Server time))
Last edited by Hailey Copeland on Sun Jul 16, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Leonidas Voss

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [INTERVIEW]

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • [17/JUL/2023 - 12:00 (SERVER TIME)]
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Leonidas Voss
Probationary Recruitment Officers
Recruitment Bureau

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other Marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Bureau

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Hailey Copeland [EXAM FAILED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION FAILED
Dear Hailey Copeland,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We regret to inform you that you were unsuccessful in achieving a passing score. As such, your conditional offer of employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal will now be terminated and you will not be able to continue through the hiring process until the next recruitment drive.

We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885