Section 1: Personal Information
1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 Forename(s): Dylan
1.3 Surname(s): Sanders
1.4 Other name(s): None Applicable

1.5 Date of Birth: 18/05/1990
1.6 Weight: 210 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 0 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: None Applicable, currently shopping for a house.
1.9 Contact Number: 37614323
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • - Home Schooled (K-12th Grade)
    - Westdyke School of Trade (Electrical Engineering Degree, Civil Engineering Degree for Infrastructure Repair and Development
    - Licensed Heavy Equipment Operator, trained through the Government of Liberty City.

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Liberty City Government, Department of Public Services
3.2 Rank held: Director
3.3 Tenure: 15 years, 0 months (19/05/2008- 19/05/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • N/A
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resignation, per "Retirement" from the job to pursue alternate career paths and as I was moving from Liberty City to Los Santos.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • None Applicable

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • None Applicable

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Dylan Sanders, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Dylan Sanders
Name (signed): Dylan Sanders
Date: 19/08/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: DylanJeter1
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: USA, Alabama - Home Timezone is CST, but I travel for work so I often go from PST to EST, etc.
7.4 Discord username: El Chapo#8606
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: English

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I've been Roleplaying for more years than I can remember, I joined GTAW maybe 5 or 6 years ago and played on and off within that time frame.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Current Character -> Dylan Sanders, No Faction Affiliations (Originally an LC Character, but made the move to LS when LC closed down)
  • Past Character -> Jessica Freeman, Blaine Aviation, Flight Instructor (resigned) (This character is LS based and Semi-Inactive)
  • Past Character -> Dylan Jeter, No Faction Affiliations (LS Based and Inactive)
  • Past Character -> Damian Marshall, No Faction Affiliations (LS Based and Inactive)
  • Past Character -> Jahan Laghari, No Faction Affiliations (LC Based and Inactive)
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Dylan Sanders was born in Vice City, but moved to Liberty City with his family at the age of five, he was meerly a child and had no choice in the move... Dylan's mom didn't work and was his homeschool teacher and a stay at home mother, but his father quickly got a job at the Department of Public Works, where he worked his way up to a Supervisor. Dylan grew up living a relatively normal life and completed Elementary, Middle, and High School as a homeschooled student throughout his lifetime in Liberty City. Upon graduating High School, Dylan decided to follow in his father's footsteps and also applied for the Department of Public Services himself. Dylan would go on to attend a local trade school in Westdyke to get degrees in Electrical Engineering and Civil Engineering where he learned the ins and outs of electrical wiring, management, and repair. His Civil Engineering degree was mostly focused on Infrastructure Repair and Development as they were helpful fields to be strong in with his new found career path. Throughout the years, Dylan would work his way up the ranks and over fourteen or so years of employment would work his way up from a Technician to make the rank of Director. After a year of being Director, Dylan would make the decision to retire from the Department of Public Services to pursue life in a better environment away from the crime and weather of Liberty City. Dylan had always liked Liberty City, but eventually began to miss the warmer coastal weather he experienced in Vice City as a kid; so he made the decision to Retire from the Department of Public Services and seek alternative employment within Los Santos. Soon after making this decision, Dylan sold off his house in Liberty City and migrated to Los Santos in search for a better life in Los Santos, away from the crime-ridden Liberty City.

Dylan has always been an upstanding member of society, constantly working hard and trying to be as helpful as he possibly can in serving the citizens of his city. With his decision to move to Los Santos, Dylan heard of SanFire through some advertisements online and figured it would be a great work environment for him to look into. He felt his experience with plumbing and electrical infrastructure would help bolster his duties on the job as a Fire Marshall, as he knows a bit about plumbing and electrical wiring and feels this knowledge would be helpful in inspecting local businesses and help find potential causes and failure points during post-fire investigations.
7.11 Fingerprint sample: Dylan Sanders provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 19/08/2023.

7.12 Drug test: Dylan Sanders conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 19/08/2023. It returns clean and clear.
Last edited by Dylan Sanders on Sun Aug 20, 2023 3:15 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Aoife Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Ontimedude
Badge Number: 32706
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [RECEIVED]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Aoife Voss
Director of Training | Senior Recruitment Officer

SAN FIRE - Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Aoife Voss

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [PENDING]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. Section 1.10 - Provide an email address. (( This his only for roleplay purposes. ))
  2. Section 2 - Amend by replacing the current information with a list of the full names of the elementary school, middle school and high school. (( In Section 7.10 you mention that your character went to a Trade School. If that is the case, include the full name of the Trade School and the qualifications he earned. ))
  3. Section - 3.4 - Replace with "N/A."
  4. (( Section 7.8 - Provide a full unedited screenshot. Your Discord account must be linked and the screenshot must also show the date. ))
  5. (( Section 7.10 - Expand the character background by answering the following questions: Why did he move from Vice City to Liberty City? Why did he move from one side of the country to the other to find a new opportunity for employment? Couldn't he find that in Liberty City? Why is he interested in a career in San Fire? ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Aoife Voss
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Dylan Sanders
GTAW Forum Name: DylanJeter1

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [PENDING]

Post by Dylan Sanders »

Problems resolved.

Aoife Voss

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [INTERVIEW]

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Dylan Sanders
GTAW Forum Name: DylanJeter1

Post by Dylan Sanders »

(( I don't have a set time I can be available, as my work schedule is quite unpredictable. I'd be able to be active enough in-game to engage in roleplay within the faction, but it's hard to know exactly when I can and can't be on. If we're using UTC+0:00 from the UCP, I would usually be on around 03:30 In-Game time. Sometimes earlier, sometimes maybe later. ))

Aoife Voss

Post by Aoife Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 21/AUG/2023 18:30 (SERVER TIME)
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Aoife Voss
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your interview at our Rockford Hills headquarters, we are pleased to inform you that we are moving forward with your employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal. You will have to attend one exam session and one academy session within the coming weeks, where you will be in a joint training with other Marshals.

Please ensure that you read the following documents provided to you electronically. We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Bureau

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745

Re: [Application] Dylan Sanders [ACCEPTED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Division

EXAMINATION PASSED
Dear Dylan Sanders,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. We are pleased to inform you that you were successful in achieving a passing score for your entry examination. You will now be required to undergo the POST Law Enforcement academy training, where you will be in a joint training with other Fire Marshals.

We wish you the best of luck during this time, and feel free to reach out to the Recruitment division on any inquiries.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Director of Recruitment
Recruitment Division

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler