[-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: San Andreas Avenue Complex, Floor 8, Room 2
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Police Department, Los Santos County Sheriff's Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: N/A
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Los Santos County Sheriff's Department
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 31/APR/2023 - NOW
    2.2.3 Position Held: Public Dispatcher
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Still employeed

2.2.5 Name of Company: Los Santos Police Department
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 01/JUN/2016 - 15/MAY/2022
    2.2.7 Position Held: Police Officer III, Gang Enforcement Detail
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Pregnancy

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • Because of the knowledge I was able to gain while working for the Los Santos Police Department, I believe that the Fire Marshals would be the perfect place for me to use my personality and my expertise. My experience as a gang enforcement officer has given me investigative talents that I think I can put to good use for the department. Because I have a few friends who have worked in your deparment, and because I have only heard good things about this department, I am also quite interested in your line of work.

(( Bascially I'm part of SD atm and want to join you with my second character. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Brooklyn Devera, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Devera
    3.1.2 Print name: Brooklyn Devera
    3.1.3 Date: 12/SEP/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Brooklyn Devera arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 12/SEP/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+2/Berlin
    4.3 Discord: _Nick

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Hailey Fisher
      Brooklyn Devera
      Ruby Whittaker

Past:
      Amelie Fletcher
      Luna Sakura
      Julia Stewarts
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS1 ACCESS2

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • [SHOW]
      Brooklyn Devera was born in Los Santos, San Andreas, on November 29, 1995. Her parents are born in San Juan, Puerto Rico. Her parents came to Los Santos to get a better live due to their life conditions in Puerto Rico. Her mother got pregnant in Los Santos, where Brooklyn was born after that. Her father left her mother when she was 6 months into pregnancy. She basically raised Brooklyn on her own, so Brooklyn never knew who her father was or how he looks like.

Brooklyn's childhood was hard due to the culture and background of her parents. Her mother spent a lot of her time at work because she was working multiple jobs to get enough money. Brooklyn did spend a lot of her time home alone because her mother went to work early in the morning and came back late at night. Brooklyn's mother tried to teach her a lot of things so she could help herself out when she was feeling hungry or when she wanted to do something in the house. That's why Brooklyn started to find her first hobby, which was cooking. At the time, she tried out a lot of recipes to gain more experience in the kitchen.

She then graduated from high school at the age of 18. Her mother then helped Brooklyn get a job at the local general store so she could earn some money because Brooklyn wanted to have a job and earn some money to buy herself nice things. At the age of 20, Brooklyn began to overthink her life and noticed that she wanted to help and keep people safe instead of selling them stuff in the grocery store she's currently working in. She also wanted to see more of Los Santos than just the four walls of the store. She came home after her nine-to-five day at work and checked the internet for a couple of jobs. After a longer search on the internet and a couple of job offers, she noticed a job offer from the Los Santos Police Department. At first, she was very skeptical about it, but then she thought of all the benefits she would have by joining them, so she began to write her application. She was invited to do the interview and the exams and passed every single stage of the application phase.

She then enrolled in the police department's academy. It was very hard and complicated, but Brooklyn always thought of her previous job and how proud her mother was, so she kept going and was able to pass the academy class. She completed it without any issues. She then had a lot of patrols with the officer of the Gang Enforcement Detail after her promotion to Police Officer I, and they showed her a lot of their work even though they weren't allowed to. Brooklyn was stunned by their work and decided to be part of their team one day. She got promoted to Police Officer II and began to write her letter of interest for the Gang Enforcement Detail, which got accepted after an interview and a longer talk with the officer in charge.

During her time in the Los Santos Police Department, she got herself into a relationship and got pregnant after spending a few years with her partner. She then decided for herself that she should retire from being a police officer so she could take proper care of her child. After retiring, she applied for more "safer" jobs, so she began working as a dispatcher for the Los Santos County Sheriff's Department. After giving birth to her daughter, her mother died. Brooklyn completely broke down at the age of 27. She broke up with her partner and lost custody of her daughter because Brooklyn wasn't able to take proper care of her due to her mental situation. After almost a year and a lot of therapy, her world slowly started to get better. She got in contact with her ex-fiance and started to see her daughter again.

Brooklyn made a promise to herself and her ex-fiance that everything in her life would get better from now on, so she told herself that she needed to start looking for a new job so she could have a stable income because she wasn't able to get a proper income at her dispatching job because she did it as a part-time job and did a very small amount of hours every month. She started to check other departments for job offers, so she noticed that the Fire Marshalls are looking for new people to join them. She started to really consider joining them because she knew a couple of people who had been working there, so she asked around and wanted to get her past knowledge involved.

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: (( [Transfer] Hailey Fisher -> Brooklyn Devera ))

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Brooklyn Devera,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

(( On hold as we are waiting for LSSD's ES to confirm whether they will continue to allow or not allow alts in both factions. ))

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Brooklyn Devera,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

Brooklyn Devera
GTAW Forum Name: Button385

Post by Brooklyn Devera »

I accept

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Brooklyn Devera,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement