SANFIRE's September Recruitment Ends

Information pertaining to arrests, arson investigations, statistical data and more; that has been released to the public.
Alex Jorgensen
GTAW Forum Name: Jorgensen
Badge Number: 49041
Primary Assignment: Public Relations Branch

SANFIRE's September Recruitment Ends

Post by Alex Jorgensen »

SAN FIRE's September Recruitment Drive Ends
Last Thursday's academy session

SANFIRE's September recruitment concluded on Sunday with a ceremony at the Vespucci Training Facility - A much more intimate recruitment drive to usher in the Fall as three graduates were celebrated in a small ceremony at the Vespucci Training Facility along with State Parks and the Los Santos Fire Department in attendance.

Newly graduated trainees Hammadi, Johnson and Torres were given a warm welcome by colleagues and department partners as the ceremony was conducted by Assistant State Fire Marshal Jasmine Sherman and Division Chief Vincenzo Calvani

"Good afternoon everyone, we have gathered today to welcome our new recruits to the Department. Also I would like to thank everyone who attended this ceremony to welcome our new graduates today, especially our partner departments. Not to forget this recruitment drive would have not been the same without some people's outstanding commitment during this recruitment drive.

Chief Ella Adams and Deputy Aoife Voss, have been particularly important in shaping this recruitment drive to what it is, with their units the Recruitment and the Training Unit. Hence, I would like to thank them once again. But now to our new recruits, they have shown during the last months that they went above and beyond themselves. Together they have mastered our recruitment process and the Academy as well as the exam.

We are proud to see that we got such talented new personalities for our department. All of them truly deserve this moment and should be honored for all the effort they put in.

Now it is time to come up stage for our new recruits to receive their badges."

Group photo of the graduates (Torres, Hammadi and Johnson middle)

Trainees received their badges from Chiefs Vincenzo Calvani and Luke Barrett before being sworn in as they took their oath. Newly appointed Assistant State Fire Marshal Jasmine Sherman said a few words to close, also congratulating Training and Recruitment as well as appointing Deputies Leonidas Voss and Aoife Voss as Directors of Recruitment and Training respectively.

"I want to congratulate and encourage all of you in your commitment to law enforcement in San Fire. You are embarking on a journey of work few others have the chance, or even the ability to take.

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God— said our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, during the Sermon on the Mount. Be a person of character. Seek to live a life of integrity and to encourage it in others. Earn the trust of your peers, your supervisors, and the community. Be a good partner by being an individual who is trusted based on a reputation for integrity and competence.

Success is not the key to happiness; happiness is the key to success. If you love what you're doing you will be successful. You have in front of you the opportunity to achieve success such as this in your law enforcement career. So do not fear, for I am with you. Do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. Deputies, may God protect you on your new journey as Peacemakers. Amen.

On that note, I would also like to put two people in light. Deputy Leonidas and Aoife Voss. Please make your way to the stage.

These deputies have put in hard work in both the bureaus of recruitment and training. They have poured their souls in ensuring we only recruit, train and hire the best of the best. Deputies, I would like to congratulate you on your promotions effective immediately. Oif Voss, director of training, and Leonidas Voss, director of recruitment. Thank you for your hard work, dedication and commitment to our office.

As for our brothers and sisters of the State Parks and LS Fire Department, I thank you too for your attendance. "

SANFIRE Bureau of Public Relations would like to congratulate the students of SANFIRE's September 2023 LEO Academy on their graduation to the Field Training Programme and wish them luck in their future careers as Deputy Fire Marshals as well as Deputy Aoife Voss and Deputy Leonidas Voss on their new assignments.

Civilian Administrator II A. Jorgensen
SANFIRE - Department of Forestry & Fire Protection
Sr. Public Information Officer
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885