(( [Transfer] Javier Morillo -> Ryan Torres))

Ryan Torres
GTAW Forum Name: DimitriS

(( [Transfer] Javier Morillo -> Ryan Torres))

Post by Ryan Torres »

. Image
SAN FIRE
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Ryan
    1.2 Middle name: Michael
    1.3 Last name: Torres
    1.4 Date of Birth: 25/MAY/1992
    1.5 Height and Weight: 6'3" - 180 lbs
    1.6 Gender:
    • [x] Male
      [-] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [x] Caucasian
      [-] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 2003 San Andreas Blvd - Floor 7, Room 1
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Washington D.C.
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [x] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [x] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: Los Santos Fire Department

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: I've been a witness to some of the work SanFire did, however, I have no case investigation knowledge.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Bar Deco
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 13/JUN/2011 - 15/SEP/2012
    2.2.3 Position Held: Bartender
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Moved out of D.C.

2.2.5 Name of Company: Los Santos Fire Department
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: 26/FEB/2013 - 17/JUN/2023
    2.2.7 Position Held: Firefighter III / Paramedic
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure: Personal resignation.

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • With my current path in life I believe that the San Fire Marshals is going to fullfil all of my needs as well as give me another environment in which I can actively progress.
      I truly believe that this job would be the best one I can find at the moment.
      (( I'd like to get in the faction for a couple of reasons, mainly the new type of RP that I'd have to deal with, as well as the environment and the passiveness of the RP. I've been interested in San Fire for a while and I also think it'd make a lot of sense for my character. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Ryan Torres, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: RTorres
    3.1.2 Print name: Ryan Torres
    3.1.3 Date: 6/JUL/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Ryan Torres arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 6/JUL/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: UTC+3
    4.3 Discord: dimitris

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Ryan Torres
      Javier Morillo
      Elliot Fox
      Bill Hitch
      Evan Scott

Past:
      Robert Cortez

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [x] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    ACCESS

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [x] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS
    (The bans were a mistake and were removed the same day)

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Ryan was born in a middle-class family in Washington D.C. on the 25th of May, 1992. Ryan was a very average kid, he had friends and was doing quite okay in school. He never complained about how his life was, nor what his family was able to afford.

He started having jobs since an early age, with him starting off as a bartender for a local bar. Ryan knew that this job wasn’t something that he should settle down in and that’s why he decided to move onto other stuff. He’s always been interested in having a job as a first responder, although he was quite unsure of what to do. He tried the Washington Metropolitan Police’s academy, but decided that law enforcement wasn’t something that he was very interested in. He continued looking for any other first responder orientated jobs.

As life went on Ryan decided that he wanted to move to the east coast, and make something for himself there. He really liked the area, the weather and the whole vibe that Los Santos sent out. After thinking about it he decided to take that opportunity and move to Los Santos. Although it was a rough start, he decided to do what he thought was best and found himself a temporary job at Mirror Park LTD, shortly after he submitted an application to the Los Santos Fire Department. Ryan spent the next 10 years in the Los Santos Fire Department, climbing up the ranks to Firefighter III/Paramedic. During his tenure with the Fire Department, Ryan joined plenty of specialized divisions such as Urban Search and Rescue, Marine Operations, and Air Operations.
      He had worked with Fire Marshals on plenty of Fire scenes to ensure that a proper investigation can be done.

With the years passing by and Ryan getting older he decided to go for a job in which he would be able to settle in. He remember that the State Fire Marshals were something he’s recently been looking into, and with one of his old friends saying he should join he decided to make a move and apply. Ryan started working on getting his POST certificate and then applied for the position.
Last edited by Ryan Torres on Sun Jul 09, 2023 4:04 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: (( [Transfer] Javier Morillo -> Ryan Torres ))

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Ryan Torress,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Liam Madison

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Ryan Torres,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal

Director LIAM MADISON

Ryan Torres
GTAW Forum Name: DimitriS

Post by Ryan Torres »

Liam Madison wrote: Tue Jul 11, 2023 5:24 am

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Ryan Torres,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal

I accept.

Liam Madison

Re: (( [Transfer] Javier Morillo -> Ryan Torres))

Post by Liam Madison »

Processed.
Director LIAM MADISON