(( [Transfer] Miguel Ruano -> Amelia Vasquez ))

Amelia Vasquez
GTAW Forum Name: paz?

(( [Transfer] Miguel Ruano -> Amelia Vasquez ))

Post by Amelia Vasquez »

. Image
SAN FIRE
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Amelia
    1.2 Middle name: Alvarita
    1.3 Last name: Vasquez
    1.4 Date of Birth: 15/NOV/1998
    1.5 Height and Weight: 5'5" - 137 LBS
    1.6 Gender:
    • [-] Male
      [X] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [-] Caucasian
      [X] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [-] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 106 Sinner Street Complex - Room 5
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos, San Andreas
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer:

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Vespucci 24/7
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: 17/SEP/2017 -23 /JAN/2022
    2.2.3 Position Held: Store Clerk
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Personal.

2.2.5 Name of Company:
    2.2.6 Period of Employment: DD/MMM/YYYY - DD/MMM/YYYY
    2.2.7 Position Held:
    2.2.8 Reason for Departure:

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • (( After roleplaying within the LSPD faction for over a year, I believe it's time for a change of pace and scenery. I've always strived for passive RP, and I've always had a really good experience when roleplaying with members of the SFM faction, hence the reason for applying. LSPD was my first faction on GTA World, and was my first source of roleplay, which allowed me to gather a general grasp on how to roleplay on a text-based server, considering I was coming from voice-based roleplay servers. Other than the LSPD, I haven't really ventured out into other opportunities or roleplay, mainly because I haven't really been into illegal RP, considering I enjoy the law side of RP, once again making SFM my main choice. ))
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Amelia Vasquez, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: A. Vasquez
    3.1.2 Print name: AMELIA VASQUEZ
    3.1.3 Date: DD/MMM/YYYY
    3.2.1 Drug test: *AMELIA VASQUEZ arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 06/SEP/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: pazzz
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+1 (for now)
    4.3 Discord: pazquestionmark

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Miguel Ruano
      Amelia Vasquez
      Francis Ray

Past:
      Liam Bradley
      Logan Evans
      Eduardo Gonzales
      Lewis Miller
      Liam Evans
      Rico Salvuger
      Frank Price
      Jafaris Lowe

Tried to remember most of them, I may have missed a few.
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    N/A - PD's double faction permissions are automatically accepted

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Amelia Alvarita Vasquez was born into a general, low/middle class family within the Vespucci area. Her father was called Marco, who was a factory worker that created toothbrushes in the heart of El Burro’s industrial district. Her mother, Isabella, was a teacher for the local elementary school of Vespucci. Amelia had a tight and loving bond with her parents.

Amelia was often seen volunteering and helping others out in their time of need. Amelia regularly stayed behind in elementary school, assisting her mother with classroom tidying, even taking time out of her summer break to help prep the classroom, when she could’ve been out enjoying her time.

Amelia battled through her middle-school and highschools years, building her skills and friendships up along the way. Amelia continued to showcase her volunteering skills, often helping others with their work when they were struggling, even volunteering to give new students a tour of the school she was located at. Middle-school and high-school came by in a flash for Amelia, as she graduated high school in 2017, achieving an above average GPA in the process due to her hard-working positive mindset. However, after graduating high school, Amelia had no idea what to do next. She waited a few months before applying for a job in a local 24/7, seemingly getting it a week after applying.
      Deep down, Amelia knew that this job wasn’t going to be permanent so she continued to look around for any job opportunities.

During Amelia’s search for a new job, she often found herself walking past a multitude of SanFire recruitment posters along her commute to work. Amelia would always stop and check them out. During one of Amelia’s walks to work, she noticed a different kind of recruitment poster, this time offering a recruitment fair for SanFire. Amelia waited until the day and arrived at the fair and her interest for that line of work grew bigger and bigger. Amelia ventured around all the booths, taking in all what SanFire had to offer, the benefits and also the day-to-day schedule from some of the employees of SanFire. Amelia took note of the requirements and got to work.

Amelia quit her day job in the 24/7, placing her entire mindset on the idea of becoming a Fire Marshal for SanFire. Amelia acquired her POST certification within the year she quit work. Allowing Amelia to apply for the exciting job opportunity.

Liam Madison
GTAW Forum Name: TheUnknown54
Badge Number: 17465
Primary Assignment: Office of the State Fire Marshal

Re: (( [Transfer] Miguel Ruano -> Amelia Vasquez ))

Post by Liam Madison »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Amelia Vasquez,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Liam Madison
State Fire Marshal
Director LIAM MADISON
Department of Forestry and Fire Protection

Gerald Woods
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis
Badge Number: 78412
Primary Assignment: Arson Prevention Team

Post by Gerald Woods »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Amelia Vasquez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Gerald Woods
Assistant State Fire Marshal

State Fire Marshal Gerald Woods Office of the State Fire Marshal
Division Chief Luke Barrett
Special Operations Division

Amelia Vasquez
GTAW Forum Name: paz?

Post by Amelia Vasquez »

Gerald Woods wrote: Sat Sep 09, 2023 7:38 pm

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Amelia Vasquez,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

Kind regards,

Gerald Woods

I accept.

Gerald Woods
GTAW Forum Name: Pogis
Badge Number: 78412
Primary Assignment: Arson Prevention Team

Post by Gerald Woods »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Amelia Vasquez,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Gerald Woods
State Fire Marshal Gerald Woods Office of the State Fire Marshal
Division Chief Luke Barrett
Special Operations Division