Section 1: Personal Information

1.1 Title: Mr.
1.2 First Name: Oliver
1.3 Last Name: Cashesegra
1.4 Middle Name: N/A

1.5 Date of Birth: 20/MAY/1988
1.6 Weight: 178 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 0 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 2005 San Andreas Boulevard, 4th Floor, Room 2, Los Santos, San Andreas.
1.9 Contact Number: 79075097
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]
1.11 Please provide a passport photo (150x150) of you on the right top corner of this form.

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Big Pine High School 2002-2006.
    Georgia Military College - 2007-2009 (Associate Degree in Criminal Justice)

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Arcani Group
3.2 Rank held: Security Guard
3.3 Tenure: 03 Years, 02 Months (20/JUN/2020 - 10/SEP/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • Gruppe 6; Security Guard - 1 year
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resignation, in order to pursue other career paths.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • My left eye suffers from light sensitivity and I have a slight limp on my left side. I've acquired both of these conditions during my time in the military. I was injured during combat, my left leg being pierced by loose shrapnel, while my eyes had been exposed to a stun grenade. I've went through two surgeries in order to heal my wounds. In the present, I'm wearing prescribed glasses and I go on regular check-ups for my leg.

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • Personal Firearms License
    Guard Card
    CCW

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Oliver Cashesegra, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print):Oliver Cashesegra
Name (signed):O. Cashesegra
Date: 14/SEP/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name:Rust.
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Romania; GMT+2 (GMT+3 during summertime)
7.4 Discord username: rustinthenorth(Rust.#5226)
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Romanian

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I've joined GTA:W in 2020 and before that, I've roleplayed on text servers since 2014.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Archibald Shepherd
  • Rustin Blackfield
  • Oliver Cashesegra
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Oliver has been born on the Big Pine Reservation. His mother is Caucasian, while his father is a Native American, descendant of the Hopi tribe. Oliver wasn't really happy with the life on the reservation, so he took on the first opportunity to leave his home behind, which was joining the military. At the age of 19, Oliver was already sworn in. He spent his first years of service on domestic land, attending Georgia Military College, in order to get his associate degree. At the age 22, Oliver was already serving his first tour on foreign land, in Afghanistan.

Oliver was getting pretty accustomed with the life in the Middle-East. The heat was the only inconvenience, otherwise he was contempt with his situation and his life. His duties were nothing out of the ordinary and the locals never gave him or his friends too much trouble. His first tour ended without any massive consequences or life altering events.

This cannot be said for his second tour. In 2012, Oliver was already back in Afghanistan, serving his time. One day, he was out on a convoy mission. He was on the backseat of one of the Humvees, that was in the middle of the convoy. One moment, he was laughing with his buddies and having good time and the other, his Humvee was rolling through the sky. He remembered waking up, leaned against a tree, while the squad's medic was attempting to stabilize him. The picture of a big chunk of shrapnel stuck inside his leg, made him paralyze with fear. The medic was shouting in his face, trying to make Oliver snap back to reality. Oliver took a few seconds to snap out of the shock and come to terms with what was going on. He saw the insurgents shooting at the other vehicles, surrounding them. In that moment, a stun grenade landed right next to him, making him go blind and even lose consciousness. He woke up, several hours later in the hospital base. Alongside him, were two other critical injured soldiers. He spent the next weeks in the military hospital, until he got an honorable discharge for injuries suffered during combat.

Back home, he went through two surgeries, that were paid, along with his full recovery treatment, by "Uncle Sam". He spent the next year, recovering, back on the Big Pine Reservation. He got close to his family once again and started to see his own life with other eyes. In 2015, he bought himself a chopper and embarked on a journey around US, that lasted for one year.

Oliver spent the next years of his life, trying to re-build his life and he had his own ups and downs. He got mixed in with a bad batch of bikers, but since then he has been on a path of redemption. He moved to the city, looking for a fresh start. He had been working as a security guard for years now, meeting all sorts of people. He got himself married and made himself a lot of new friends.
Oliver is now at a new stage of his life, one where he is pursuing a more stable career, where can he do better by his community and provide more for his family.
7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Oliver Cashesegra provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 14/SEP/2023.

7.12 Drug test: * Oliver Cashesegra conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 14/SEP/2023. It returns negative.

Eva Cheng
GTAW Forum Name: Squirdo
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Re: [Application] Oliver Cashesegra

Post by Eva Cheng »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Oliver Cashesegra,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Eva Cheng
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Eva Cheng Canine Unit CommanderSenior Recruitment Officer Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Ella Adams
GTAW Forum Name: Evalution
Badge Number: 30745
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [Application] Oliver Cashesegra [DENIED]

Post by Ella Adams »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Oliver Cashesegra,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • The Recruitment Bureau doesn't believe you would be a fit for the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection at this time. (( Your character is part of an illegal faction at the moment. Unrealistic for a person who dealed with drugs to become a law enforcement officer. If you wish to apply for San Fire with the next Recruitment Drive, please use a different character. ))
We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Ella Adams
Division Chief
Administrative Affairs

Division Chief Ella Adams
Administrative Affairs
Canine Handler
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885