Section 1: Personal Information

1.1 Title: Mr
1.2 First Name: Nathaniel
1.3 Last Name: Bennett
1.4 Middle Name: N/A.

1.5 Date of Birth: 22/OCT/1997
1.6 Weight: 194 lbs
1.7 Height 6 ft 1 ins

1.8 Primary place of residence: 1645 Integrity Street.
1.9 Contact Number: 2297.
1.10 Email Address: [email protected]
1.11 Please provide a passport photo (150x150) of you on the right top corner of this form.

Section 2: Educational History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, the entirety of your formal education history, including details of qualifications:
  • Davis High School 2013 - 2017
    University of San Andreas 2017 - 2021

Section 3: Employment History
Please list below your entire employment history, including your most recent agency service.

3.1 Most recent agency affiliation: Office of Dr. Rekhmen
3.2 Rank held: Trainee psychologist
3.3 Tenure: 1 years, 3 months (03/JAN/2022 - 13/APR/2023)

3.4 Please list any further affiliations or employment hereunder, including position and tenure:
  • N/A
3.5 Please list hereunder reasons for dismissal within previous employment:
  • Resignation.

Section 4: Medical History
Please list and elaborate on, in the space hereunder, any medical conditions you may have. In addition, please elaborate on any sections of your medical record which may hinder your ability to conduct your duties.
  • N/A

Section 5: Licensing, Permits and Legalities
5.1 Are you in possession of a valid Driver's License? Yes
5.2 Are you a lawful citizen of the State of San Andreas? Yes
5.3 Please list hereunder any other licenses or permits you are in possession of:
  • N/A

Section 6: Declaration
Replace and complete as appropriate the information hereunder:
On submitting this application, I, Nathaniel Bennett, understand and confirm that all questions herein were responded to with truthfulness and integrity. I give my permission for the recruitment team to investigate, and to clarify, the information given, for the purpose of validation of this application. I acknowledge the fact that any plagiarism, perjury, or alteration of the contents within this document will result in the application being rejected, and a life-long ban from future applications to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Name (print): Nathaniel Bennett
Name (signed): N. Bennett
Date: 15/SEP/2023
(( Section 7: OOC Information ))
7.1 Forum name: tragic
7.2 Geographical location and timezone: Denmark; GMT+1 (GMT+2 during the summer)
7.4 Discord username: k8tragic
7.5 Please list languages in which you may be fluent in, alongside English: Romanian and a little bit of Danish.

7.6 How long have you been roleplaying on GTA:W, and roleplaying in total? I've joined on 10/Jan/2021, before I was playing on LSRP, SA:MP.

7.7 List ALL current and past character names. Include faction and rank if applicable.
  • Russell Bellante - Judiciary of San Andreas - Director of Human Resources;
  • Nolan Caldwell - John Gilbane Attorney - Paralegal --> Nathaniel Bennett.
7.8 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your entire admin record: ACCESS
7.9 Please provide an unedited screenshot of your character statistics summary: ACCESS
7.10 Please write your character's background story (Minimum 250 words.):
[SHOW]
Nathaniel Bennett was born and raised in the city of Los Santos, San Andreas. Growing up , his mother, Charlotte, worked as a nurse in a local hospital, while his father held down a corporate job. They instilled in Nathaniel the values of kindness and empathy, raising a compassionate heart within him from a young age.

During his high school years, Nathaniel wasn't the most popular or academically outstanding student. In his final year of high school, one of his closest friends went through a very devastating experience having lost his mother. expectedly, Nathaniel stepped up as a true friend, offering him support and assistance during this challenging period. Through this act of kindness, Nathaniel quickly realized the importance and power of empathy, recognizing its influence on human emotions and its far-reaching consequences.

Nathaniel enrolled in a local university to pursue a degree in psychology. His journey through college did not unfold as smoothly as he had initially intended, especially during the early stages. Nathaniel was known for his strong focus and determination. It was during his junior year that he discovered a campus counseling program. Little did Nathaniel know at the time that this program would play a key role in shaping his future.

Within the counselling program, Nathaniel made a significant impact on a student who was grappling with crippling anxiety, in which it exposed Nathaniel's ability to connect with people and help them through hard times which further solidified his commitment to the field of phycology. As he continued his education and honed his counseling skills, Nathaniel became known for his eagerness to listen and assist those who were in need and experiencing emotional difficulties. Graduating with a degree in psychology was not merely an academic achievement for Nathaniel; it was a lifelong journey fueled by his passion for understanding people's emotions and a sincere desire to create a positive impact in their lives.

It was this very passion and his reputation as a compassionate counselor that eventually led Nathaniel to discover a unique job opportunity in San Fire, where his ability to connect with others and his dedication to helping people would find a perfect match.
7.11 Fingerprint sample: * Nathaniel Bennett provides a sample of all of their fingerprints to the Office of the State Fire Marshal at their Rockford Hills HQ on 15/SEP/2023.

7.12 Drug test: * Nathaniel Bennett conducts a drug test at the SFM Rockford Hills Headquarters on 15/SEP/2023. It returns result.
Last edited by Nathaniel Bennett on Fri Sep 15, 2023 7:08 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Eva Cheng
GTAW Forum Name: Squirdo
Primary Assignment: Canine Branch

Re: [APPLICATION] Nathaniel Bennett

Post by Eva Cheng »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau
Office of the State Fire Marshal

APPLICATION RECEIVED
Dear Nathaniel Bennett,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Your application has been received, acknowledged, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our recruitment team. This process may take up to 72 hours. If, after this time frame, you have not received an update, please feel free to contact me through email (( Forum PM )) and I will rectify the error as soon as possible.

Kind regards,

Eva Cheng
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Eva Cheng Canine Unit CommanderSenior Recruitment Officer Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Eva Cheng

Re: [APPLICATION] Nathaniel Bennett [RECEIVED]

Post by Eva Cheng »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION PENDING
Dear Nathaniel Bennett,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have found your application not conforming to our standard. We offer you the ability to rectify the issues listed below and request you to do so within 72 hours.
  1. (( 7.9 The screenshot must not be edited or cropped in any way. Please re-take it and ensure command /time is utilized after having all of the stats on screen. ))
  2. (( 7.10 Please amend the background story to reflect on what made Nathaniel gain interest and motivation for San Fire and how he found out about the job opportunity. ))
  3. (( 7.11 Missing date of providing the fingerprint sample. ))
  4. (( 7.12 Missing date of providing the drug test. ))
Once rectified, please notify me by replying to this email (( Post a reply to this topic )).

Kind regards,
Eva Cheng
Recruitent Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III Eva Cheng Canine Unit CommanderSenior Recruitment Officer Image Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885

Nathaniel Bennett
GTAW Forum Name: tragic
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Re: [APPLICATION] Nathaniel Bennett [RECEIVED]

Post by Nathaniel Bennett »

Eva Cheng wrote: Fri Sep 15, 2023 4:10 pm
Fixed!

Eva Cheng

Re: [APPLICATION] Nathaniel Bennett [INTERVIEW]

Post by Eva Cheng »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INVITATION FOR AN INTERVIEW
Dear Nathaniel Bennett,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to progress you to the next stage in our recruitment process; an interview at our Rockford Hills Headquarters.

Please reply back to this email with your availability (preferably a few dates) and I will do my best to schedule an interview as soon as possible.
(( We ask that you provide your dates and times using the server's timezone; UTC+0:00. To see what time it currently is, visit the UCP and look at the bottom left. ))

Kind regards,

Eva Cheng
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Nathaniel Bennett
GTAW Forum Name: tragic
Primary Assignment: Recruitment & Training Branch

Post by Nathaniel Bennett »

Hi,
  • 17/09/2023 ━ 18:00 - 20:00
    20/09/2023 ━ 17:00 - 22:00
    21/09/2023 ━ 17:00 - 22:00
    22/09/2023 ━ 17:00 - 22:00
    23/09/2023 ━ 17:00 - 22:00
I hope those work for you too.

Best regards,

Nathaniel Bennett

Leonidas Voss
GTAW Forum Name: Agryon
Badge Number: 22428

Post by Leonidas Voss »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

INTERVIEW AVAILABILITY ACKNOWLEDGED
Dear Mr. Bennett,

Your availability for the interview has been acknowledged. I would like to invite you for the interview on the following time and date:
  • 17/SEP/2023 - 18:00 (SERVER TIME)
You are implicitly marked as in agreement with the above time and date. However, in the case that you are unable to attend, please let me know through an email (( Forum PM )) and I will do my best to schedule the interview at a more fitting time.

The interview will take place at our Rockford Hills Headquarters (see attached map for directions), will be conducted by myself, and will last for at most 1 hour and 30 minutes.
[SHOW]

Kind regards,

Leonidas Voss
Recruitment Officer
Recruitment Bureau

Vincenzo Calvani
GTAW Forum Name: Gamer18
Badge Number: 40266

Re: [APPLICATION] Nathaniel Bennett [DENIED]

Post by Vincenzo Calvani »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
Recruitment Bureau

APPLICATION DENIED
Dear Nathaniel Bennett,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following extensive evaluation by the recruitment team, we have decided to not move forward with your request for employment with the Office of the State Fire Marshal on account of the following issues:
  • The Recruitment Bureau is not satisfied with the answers you gave during the interview. So we believe you wouldn't be a good fit for the Department of Forestry and Fire Protection at this time.
You are welcome to re-apply after 1 month of this notice being issued. We wish you the best of luck in your future endeavors.

Kind regards,

Vincenzo Calvani
Division Chief
Field Operations

Division Chief Vincenzo Calvani
CANINE DIVISION
RECRUITMENT & TRAINING
Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885