(( [Transfer] Simon Mah -> Lara Kyu-Ri ))

Ines Correra
GTAW Forum Name: Watcher
Badge Number: 10578

(( [Transfer] Simon Mah -> Lara Kyu-Ri ))

Post by Ines Correra »

. Image
SAN FIRE
LATERAL TRANSFER APPLICATION FORM

1. Personal Information
  • 1.1 First name: Lara
    1.2 Middle name: N/A
    1.3 Last name: Kyu-Ri
    1.4 Date of Birth: 10/MAY/2004
    1.5 Height and Weight: 5'3" - 132 LBS
    1.6 Gender:
    • [-] Male
      [X] Female
      [-] Other
    1.7 Ethnicity:
    • [-] Caucasian
      [-] Hispanic
      [-] Black/African American
      [X] Asian/Pacific Islander
      [-] American Indian
      [-] Filipino
      [-] Middle Eastern
      [-] Other
    1.8.1 Address: 1131 Palomino Avenue
    1.8.2 City: Los Santos
    1.8.3 State: San Andreas

1.9 Place of Birth: Los Santos
    1.10 Citizenship:
    • [X] United States Citizen
      [-] Permanent Resident pending United States Citizenship/Is eligible for United States Citizenship.
      [-] Other
    1.11.1 Do you have any medical conditions or medical history?
    • [-] Yes
      [X] No
    1.11.2 If yes, please list all current medical conditions or medical history that may hinder your ability to perform your duties as a State Fire Marshal:
    • N/A
2. Employment Information
  • 2.1.1 Have you ever worked for any Government Agency? If yes, please list below.
    Answer: No.

2.1.2 Do you have any prior experience in arson investigation?
    Answer: No, however, I studied Forensic Investigation at the University of New Haven. My dissertation was made on the technologies used in Arson Investigations.
  • 2.2 Past or Current Employment:

2.2.1 Name of Company: Ciao Cafe
    2.2.2 Period of Employment: Current
    2.2.3 Position Held: Barista Supervisor
    2.2.4 Reason for Departure: Still employed

2.3 Please provide reasoning on why you would like to transfer in to the State Fire Marshals:
    • I have been roleplaying in PD/SD for quite some time now and I've been looking for a change of scenery. At the moment I'm in PD as a SWAT Operator and since I have always been interested in Arson Investigations and heard nice things about the roleplay that can be done within the faction, I've decided to give it a shot and see how is it.
3. Sworn Statement & Drug Test
  • By submitting this application, I, Lara Kyu-Ri, agree that all questions in which I have answered, are true and accurate. I acknowledge that at any time the department holds full rights to discharge me if I at any time fail to comply with departmental policies and procedures set in place. I understand that any information that is provided within this application to be found plagiarized or untruthful, the department's command team have full right to deny acceptance to the department and blacklist me from applying to the department at any point in the future.

3.1.1 Signature: Image
    3.1.2 Print name: Lara Kyu-Ri
    3.1.3 Date: 16/SEP/2023
    3.2.1 Drug test: *Lara Kyu-Ri arrives at San Andreas State Fire Marshals Headquarters located in Los Santos, Rockford Hills, on 16/SEP/2023 to conduct a drug test.*
    • 5.3.2 Results from drug test: Negative.
4. Out of Character Information
  • 4.1 Forum Name: Access
    4.2 Timezone: GMT+1
    4.3 Discord: watcher8254

4.4 Provide all current and past character names:
    • Current:
      Simon Mah
      Lara Kyu-Ri

Past:
      Brandon Forrester
      Dusty Figueroa
      Evianna Vasquez
      Natalie Hicks

((Add more rows as needed.))
    4.5.1 Are you currently in any other legal factions?
    [X] Yes
    [-] No

4.5.2 If yes, please post a link to your approved double faction permissions:
    LSPD Double Faction Permissions are automatically accepted.

4.6.1 Are you currently banned from any legal factions?
    [-] Yes
    [X] No

4.6.2 If yes, please list which factions:
    N/A

4.7 Provide an unedited screenshot of your administrative record on the Los Santos Server:
    ACCESS

4.8 Provide an unedited screenshot of your in-game character statistics, for the character which you are applying with:
    ACCESS

4.9 Please provide your character's background story:
    • Lara Kyu-Ri is a second-generation Korean-American born and raised in the City of Saints. Her life was shaped by his parents, although her mother had a greater influence on Lara since she became an introverted person and focused most of her time studying. Although she excelled in school and high school, she had very few friends that could help her to overcome her condition.

In the last year of high school, Lara made a small circle of friends who helped her to overcome her condition and gradually became more energic, sociable and eager to explore how life truly was. Apart from that, she discovered her passion from crime documentaries broadcasted by Investigation Discovery. Being intrigued by how crimes were solved by detectives and the techniques used, she developed a passion for the detective world. However, her vision changed after watching Deadly Secrets. From that point, she decided she wanted to learn more about Arson Investigations.

Since her eyes were opened, she wanted to overcome her current condition and leave the family house so she could develop as she wanted. Although her parents were very strict and didn't agree with Lara, she got a job as a barista at Ciao Cafe where she worked effortlessly to save money for rent and further education. One of her main achievements was buying her first second-hand car with her own money, which for her was incredible. As time passed by, Lara got promoted as a supervisor at the cafe which boosted her confidence significantly. With her hard work and the support of her boss and friends, she managed to graduate high school honourably and get accepted at the University of New Haven, where she studied Forensic Investigation.

Since the classes were remote, Lara was able to attend university, work at the cafe and live the life she dreamed about.
Deputy Fire Marshal Inès Correra
Deputy Fire Marshal — Field Operations Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal — "Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885"

Jasmine Sherman
GTAW Forum Name: Gamble
Badge Number: 46466
Primary Assignment: Internal Affairs Branch

Re: (( [Transfer] Simon Mah -> Lara Kyu-Ri ))

Post by Jasmine Sherman »

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos
San Andreas Department of Forestry and Fire Protection
Office of the State Fire Marshal

Application Received
Dear Lara Kyru-Ri,

First and foremost, we thank you for your application to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
Your transfer request has been received and acknowledged by the Office of the State Fire Marshal, and is currently undergoing scrutiny and evaluation from our leadership team.
We will be in further contact within the next 5 days. However, if, after 5 days of receiving this notice, you have not received a response, please feel free to contact a member of our command team, and we will rectify the error as soon as possible. ((Forum PM))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Assistant State Fire Marshal
Law Enforcement

Assistant State Fire Marshal J. Sherman
Director of Internal Affairs Bureau

Deputy Fire Marshal III J. Cardona
Asst. Team Leader of Arson Prevention Team

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Lara Kyu-Ri,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

(( By accepting, you agree to age up to a minimum of 21 years old. ))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

Ines Correra
GTAW Forum Name: Watcher
Badge Number: 10578

Post by Ines Correra »

Jasmine Sherman wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2023 1:57 pm

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

APPLICATION ACCEPTED
Dear Lara Kyu-Ri,

Thank you for your interest in the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Following your request for transfer, we would like to offer you the rank of:

• Deputy Fire Marshal Trainee

If you accept, you have to resign your current employment status. You will be inducted within the State Fire Marshals and any training will be conducted with you as needed.

(( By accepting, you agree to age up to a minimum of 21 years old. ))

Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement

I accept.
Deputy Fire Marshal Inès Correra
Deputy Fire Marshal — Field Operations Division
Office of the State Fire Marshal — "Enforcing the San Andreas Fire Code since 1885"

Jasmine Sherman

State of San Andreas
City of Los Santos

Application Processed
Dear Lara Kyu-Ri,

it is my pleasure to welcome you to the Office of the State Fire Marshal. Before you begin to conduct any of your official duties, you have to complete the conditions below:
Kind regards,

Jasmine Sherman
Law Enforcement